Ask a question, get an answer! #2

OK, but the point is that hurray for you, you seem to have been lucky with your blue BeyLauncher, but in the majority of times it wears down and becomes unusable, so it cannot be recommended solely based on one good occasion out of dozens hah.
(Jan. 22, 2016  2:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, but the point is that hurray for you, you seem to have been lucky with your blue BeyLauncher, but in the majority of times it wears down and becomes unusable, so it cannot be recommended solely based on one good occasion out of dozens hah.
Right, gotcha. I was thinking the same thing. Haha
Hello
I am wondering should I post questions about buying beyblades from ebay or amazon here or should I post them somewhere else? If I should post them somewhere else could someone tell me where?
Thanks!
If the question is about MFB or Burst, then you'd want to use the Purchase Consultation (MFB+Burst) thread. For anything HMS and Plastics related, you'd wanna use their respective Q&A threads.
I know it's been asked before and it's been asked before but I just like to be really sure...

Is it tournament legal to polish your metal wheels?
I miss the shininess... Unhappy

And, does it make the metal brittle or more prone to breaking?
(Jan. 22, 2016  5:45 AM)juncction Wrote: I know it's been asked before and it's been asked before but I just like to be really sure...

you mean with metal polish or toothpaste?
(Jan. 22, 2016  5:45 AM)juncction Wrote: I know it's been asked before and it's been asked before but I just like to be really sure...

It's legal as long as it doesn't affect the performance of the metal wheel, And i don't think anything that you use will make the metal wheel more prone to breaking. I've tried applying toothpaste to my metal wheel , it didn't affect it's durability at all. But i'd recommend Metal Polish because it's more effective.
(Jan. 22, 2016  6:15 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:

It's legal as long as it doesn't affect the performance of the metal wheel, And i don't think anything that you use will make the metal wheel more prone to breaking. I've tried applying toothpaste to my metal wheel , it didn't affect it's durability at all. But i'd recommend Metal Polish because it's more effective.

yeah i recolour/polish all my beys too. infact i made special ver of Balro ^2 BD145MF [blue fire] and Bahamadia Dragooon BD145RF [Sky Knight Edition]
(Jan. 22, 2016  6:54 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: yeah i recolour/polish all my beys too. infact i made special ver of Balro ^2 BD145MF [blue fire] and Bahamadia Dragooon BD145RF [Sky Knight Edition]

Those sound awesome! you should post some pictures Grin
(Jan. 22, 2016  8:03 AM)ZachBob Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2016  6:54 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: yeah i recolour/polish all my beys too. infact i made special ver of Balro ^2 BD145MF [blue fire] and Bahamadia Dragooon BD145RF [Sky Knight Edition]

Those sound awesome! you should post some pictures Grin

yeah i will do soon Wink
i polish by coating them in dish soap, scrubbing, and then rinsing & drying. looks good, but, doesn't last long.
(Jan. 22, 2016  12:19 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: i polish by coating them in dish soap, scrubbing, and then rinsing & drying. looks good, but, doesn't last long.

washing beys is fine [i guess] but if you use steelwool or something that will perform differently [like make it soother, blur/break its contact points. then it may be illegal
(Jan. 22, 2016  3:07 AM)Angry Face Wrote: If the question is about MFB or Burst, then you'd want to use the Purchase Consultation (MFB+Burst) thread. For anything HMS and Plastics related, you'd wanna use their respective Q&A threads.

Are zero g beyblades in the MFB category?
Okay thanks!

Another thing I was wondering about is what thread should I post questions about the stats of Bandit Genbu?
Thanks!
You can ask about specific Beyblades in this thread too.
How good is bandit genbu stamina wise on a scale of 1 to 10?
(Jan. 22, 2016  7:20 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: How good is bandit genbu stamina wise on a scale of 1 to 10?

You really can't put Beyblade performance on a numerical scale because it's all very relative.

Stock Bandid Genbull is decent Stamina for Limited Format, but it's terrible in Standard. It has great parts, though - all you need is another Genbull and you can make Genbull Genbull F230TB, which is a pretty great Stamina type. Genbull and F230 are great parts, and TB is pretty good too; it's just that non-Synchromes aren't viable in Standard.
Does it work better in a burst battle if you have the launcher string with launcher grip pointing to the left or straight in front of you?
(Jan. 23, 2016  12:36 AM)jq10017 Wrote: Does it work better in a burst battle if you have the launcher string with launcher grip pointing to the left or straight in front of you?

Actually simply using the BeyLogger works best, no Launcher Grip hahah. With the barrier around the stadium, it is easier.
Why does Gravity have such a good smash attack?
Does anyone know where I can find a beylogger at a good price and accepts paypal?
(Jan. 23, 2016  1:09 AM)jq10017 Wrote: Does anyone know where I can find a beylogger at a good price and accepts paypal?

Well there are some on Paypal for a reasonable price, even in Canadian dollar from what I get hah : http://www.ebay.ca/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-Beybl...Sw~otWhBHC
What is the strongest attack type bey in the random booster 2 for beyblade burst?
(Jan. 23, 2016  1:37 AM)jq10017 Wrote: What is the strongest attack type bey in the random booster 2 for beyblade burst?

Uncustomized ? Valkyrie is the only real good Attack Layer, so you need that paired with an Accel to make something viable, not something uncustomized ...