Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 16, 2016  1:59 AM)Noahgs Wrote: Well If I am ordering off amazon with filters, is any brand higher quality than the others?
I'm not sure what you're asking.. But geniune beyblade products (from Hasbro, Takara Tomy, or Sonokong) are always made of superior quality compared to fakes. There shouldn't be any reason to buy fakes. Smile
(Jan. 16, 2016  2:10 AM)Noahgs Wrote: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005EN2V4...6PNOCTYHOH
Is this real?

Based on the picture yes, since you can see TAKARA-TOMY's logo in the top right corner. But that is hoping the seller did not use a common picture from Internet that does not actually represent the real product, hah. I usually prefer eBay for that reason; I do not trust Amazon so much.
(Jan. 16, 2016  2:10 AM)Noahgs Wrote: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005EN2V4...6PNOCTYHOH
Is this real?

And these?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0034G4FH...IWG0RZCI3A

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00827L65...UXDP0REXVI

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JXPJQG...S6Z1KFLHAA

This one lacks a box picture idk if that is concerning
Those all look real to me.
is there is any other chrome wheel which expose Dragooon's perfectly? other then Griffen and another Dragooon?

also Noahgs, i think you should buy a Phantom Orion B:D too, it have best stamina in any bey relesed so far,

you can buy Blitz Unicorn too it's one of best attack type [stock not comparing flash by anyways]
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:48 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:30 AM)Drusby Wrote: How much is a "beyblade metal masters mega value six pack" worth in usd?

(it is in mint condition and unopened.)

Depends on what beyblades are in it!

it has
B-121 poison zurafa (the ver with a purple metal ring)
BB-100 evil befall
BB-94 cyclone herculeo
BB-74 thermal lacerta
BB-97 ultimate gravity destroyer attack
and BB-102 spiral capricorn

How much are they worth? (usd)
(Jan. 16, 2016  8:54 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: is there is any other chrome wheel which expose Dragooon's perfectly? other then Griffen and another Dragooon?

also Noahgs, i think you should buy a Phantom Orion BGrin too, it have best stamina in any bey relesed so far,

you can buy Blitz Unicorn too it's one of best attack type [stock not comparing flash by anyways]

My brother has had some success with Begirados and especially Gargole, which fits very well.

(Jan. 16, 2016  9:00 AM)Drusby Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:48 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:30 AM)Drusby Wrote: How much is a "beyblade metal masters mega value six pack" worth in usd?

(it is in mint condition and unopened.)

Depends on what beyblades are in it!

it has
BB-100 evil befall
BB-94 cyclone herculeo
BB-74 thermal lacerta

Retail value (cost to buy them in a store, if available) is probably about $8USD per Beyblade, or $48. Since it probably doesn't have six launchers, I would expect to see it for about $35-$45 on shelves.

In reality, I wouldn't pay that much for the set, since it doesn't have too many useful parts (unless you're interested in collecting, as it has quite a few interesting and/or pretty ones). The highlights are:
- S130
- MB
- EWD
- Spiral (For Limited)
- MF

Almost the entire rest of the set is horribly outclassed in Standard, and isn't particularly useful in Limited, either. Thermal, UW145, and HF are all mildly interesting, but otherwise it's mostly junk parts. Gravity (especially since it's the Attack mold) would be great, but it's banned in Limited for being too strong, but it's far too weak to be useful in Standard.

I would pay no more than $20 for it. Unless you're in it for collecting, in which case it's worth paying full price for some nice recolors - Poison, Zurafa, and Capricorn all look great. Herculeo doesn't look too bad either.
(Jan. 16, 2016  9:03 AM)caek Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2016  8:54 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: is there is any other chrome wheel which expose Dragooon's perfectly? other then Griffen and another Dragooon?

also Noahgs, i think you should buy a Phantom Orion BGrin too, it have best stamina in any bey relesed so far,

My brother has had some success with Begirados and especially Gargole, which fits very well.

great, i have both of them. i was acctually trying out some new combos which takes advantage of dragooon's left spin, slopes and smash [which is not much though buut works some times]

(Jan. 16, 2016  9:00 AM)Drusby Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:48 AM)Cannon Wrote: Depends on what beyblades are in it!

it has
BB-100 evil befall
BB-94 cyclone herculeo
BB-74 thermal lacerta

Retail value (cost to buy them in a store, if available) is probably about $8USD per Beyblade, or $48. Since it probably doesn't have six launchers, I would expect to see it for about $35-$45 on shelves.

In reality, I wouldn't pay that much for the set, since it doesn't have too many useful parts (unless you're interested in collecting, as it has quite a few interesting and/or pretty ones). The highlights are:
- S130
- MB
- EWD
- Spiral (For Limited)
- MF

Almost the entire rest of the set is horribly outclassed in Standard, and isn't particularly useful in Limited, either. Thermal, UW145, and HF are all mildly interesting, but otherwise it's mostly junk parts. Gravity (especially since it's the Attack mold) would be great, but it's banned in Limited for being too strong, but it's far too weak to be useful in Standard.

I would pay no more than $20 for it. Unless you're in it for collecting, in which case it's worth paying full price for some nice recolors - Poison, Zurafa, and Capricorn all look great. Herculeo doesn't look too bad either.

They are all unopened and still have their launchers and all the normal stuff they come with. basically its just six normally packaged beyblades in one big box, when i bought it it cost me about $42 off the top of my head.
Couldn't gargoyle be listed as a competitve chrome wheel together with Dragooon? I mean it has great synergy , it means less recoil right? smoother like carp. Ive tried it With SA165WD and it worked really well against flash- based combos.
(Jan. 17, 2016  6:03 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: Couldn't gargoyle be listed as a competitve chrome wheel together with Dragooon? I mean it has great synergy , it means less recoil right? smoother like carp. Ive tried it With SA165WD and it worked really well against flash- based combos.

I have never seen anyone seriously competitive use Gargole ever and win with it, and I think this draft actually sums up how Gargole is just the 'decent alternative' but really should not be top-tier because other Chrome Wheels do better than it.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gargole-...pid1253665

If you have tests though, let us know.
(Jan. 17, 2016  6:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2016  6:03 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: Couldn't gargoyle be listed as a competitve chrome wheel together with Dragooon? I mean it has great synergy , it means less recoil right? smoother like carp. Ive tried it With SA165WD and it worked really well against flash- based combos.

I have never seen anyone seriously competitive use Gargole ever and win with it, and I think this draft actually sums up how Gargole is just the 'decent alternative' but really should not be top-tier because other Chrome Wheels do better than it.

Hmm, I was just asking though, if it was possible. Sure Revizer and Girago could do much better than Gargoyle , but i was wondering if it can be one of the chrome wheels that can best suit Dragooon, but again , no biggie.
(Jan. 17, 2016  6:19 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2016  6:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Hmm, I was just asking though, if it was possible. Sure Revizer and Girago could do much better than Gargoyle , but i was wondering if it can be one of the chrome wheels that can best suit Dragooon, but again , no biggie.

The issue with Gargoyle is that although it's got great synergy, it doesn't really do anything with that synergy. Wyvang Dragooon is better for Attack, Revizer Dragooon is better for Defense, and Girago Dragooon is a better spin stealer. Gargoyle is just kind of bad at all three - it's got decent Attack, but its Defense and spin stealing abilities are nothing special.
what are good stock Plastic beys [for beginners, but still competitive enough to use at WBO evwnt
(Jan. 17, 2016  4:28 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: what are good stock Plastic beys [for beginners, but still competitive enough to use at WBO evwnt

Driger S..
Dranzer V2.. Driger v2 .. Dragoon G .. Driger G
ashton pinto Wrote:Driger S..
One Question :-
Which Manufacturer you would prefer Takara or Sonokong??
Because I have heard that Sonokong ones are weak or Quality Is less as Compares to Takara ones?
So does that effect their Performance when used against any Takara one?
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 17, 2016  5:35 PM)Burst Wrote:
Because I have heard that Sonokong ones are weak or Quality Is less as Compares to Takara ones?
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Takara or Hasbro.
G Blade Sono Kong if you have no other options.
The only Bakuten Shoot SOK stuff I trust is HMS.
wolborg 4 can be used competitively somewhat, also, try bistool.
(Jan. 16, 2016  9:07 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

great, i have both of them. i was acctually trying out some new combos which takes advantage of dragooon's left spin, slopes and smash [which is not much though buut works some times]

orochi works good with dragooon, especially if you are making a zombie type.
(Jan. 17, 2016  5:44 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: wolborg 4 can be used competitively somewhat, also, try bistool.

Pretty sure the AR on WB4 isn't great for anything, and Bistool can be outspun easily by a zombie or KOd easily.
Can some one test blitz striker 90 MF and beat pegasus 2 90 mf against

reviser dragoon SA165 MB
Duo Uranus BD
Variares D125 R2F
what does SA165(teeth facing downwards) GCF look like?
[spoiler]
(Jan. 17, 2016  6:07 PM)mudorios
[quote='mudorios Wrote:
orochi works good with dragooon, especially if you are making a zombie type.

i will try that too, yeah i'm making zombie type combo which have high track

edit:- Orochi/Kraken Dragooon F230GCF is what i'm working on.
(Jan. 17, 2016  5:38 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2016  5:35 PM)Burst Wrote:
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Takara or Hasbro.
G Blade Sono Kong if you have no other options.
The only Bakuten Shoot SOK stuff I trust is HMS.
Ahh Okay Sure Thanks.
Sonokong ones have low prices. But will try to Find Takara Or Hasbro.
Thanks Again.