Ask a question, get an answer! #2

This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby, not on the site. Use the "Questions about the WBO" thread instead.
how i can write Odin Heavy Assault? i know Odin Heavy Accel is written as OHA.
OHa or OHα, with the latter technically being more correct but the former easier to type.
thank you Dracomageat
(Jan. 25, 2016  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby, not on the site. Use the "Questions about the WBO" thread instead.

sorry, i meant to post a link, but i forgot.
Is Excalibur's beylauncher very fragile? I heard the handle breaks a lot, thats true? and does it render it unusable? If I wanna get into burst, I should get an extra launcher?
(Jan. 25, 2016  5:05 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Is Excalibur's beylauncher very fragile? I heard the handle breaks a lot, thats true? and does it render it unusable? If I wanna get into burst, I should get an extra launcher?

The handle appears to be fragile due to the clear plastic used. If you have a launcher rubber from MFB, you can use it; alternatively, the Burst equivalent, Shoot Support Rubber, comes out February 22nd.

However, you should definitely get a second BeyLauncher to use.
Does the Ronin plastic wheel spin left?
(Jan. 25, 2016  9:12 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Does the Ronin plastic wheel spin left?

Absolutely, just like its Chrome Wheel Dragooon. I just noticed that the article about that Beyblade does not mention the Crystal Wheel being left-spin at all on Beyblade Wiki. That will change once we merge it with the Beywiki version of the article.
I got a three segment launcher is there anyone who can scale a bey point card to print thanks
I know that they made a blue Orojya Revizer synchrome and a red salamander ifrit but did they make special colored golem behemoths or gryph dragoons?
(Jan. 25, 2016  11:03 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I know that they made a blue Orojya Revizer synchrome and a red salamander ifrit but did they make special colored golem behemoths or gryph dragoons?

No Goreim Bahamdia, but there was indeed a black and red Gryph Dragooon.
Did they ever make a pegasus bahamoote synchrome set?
There were only two Synchrom Sets and Pegasis was not part of it, unless you mean some Faceoff Set by Hasbro ?
Quote:There were only two Synchrom Sets and Pegasis was not part of it, unless you mean some Faceoff Set by Hasbro ?
Yes I meant a faceoff set.
How do you look up zero g beyblades in Japanese?
hi. my friend used to do hms, and i cant figure out one she has based off of what she told me. she said it was an all black and purple bey with a dragon on top, but the whole thing is that color, so the wd must be colored. i think it's either a dragoon or gaia dragoon ms, but she said it wasn't them. is there one like that, or is her memory off?
it could possibly be samurai changer ms, the most purple bey i know.
Can anyone respond please? It's like I'm getting ignored
(Jan. 26, 2016  2:21 AM)Starorion Wrote: Can anyone respond please? It's like I'm getting ignored

i don't really understand what you were asking in your first post. also, i dont have a beycard thingy so i wouldn't know.
(Jan. 25, 2016  9:50 PM)Starorion Wrote: I got a three segment launcher is there anyone who can scale a bey point card to print thanks

What program are you using to print it? MS Word, Photoshop, etc.? Also, you can find the dimensions for a credit card online by simply searching it, as that's what size of the Beypoint Card and what fits in the 3-Segment Grip's card slot. I'm not sure where you could find a good copy of a Beypoint Card, but maybe try Google Images?

(Jan. 26, 2016  1:53 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: How do you look up zero g beyblades in Japanese?

Not sure how to help you on this... @[Kai-V]?

(Jan. 26, 2016  2:15 AM)mudorios Wrote: hi. my friend used to do hms, and i cant figure out one she has based off of what she told me. she said it was an all black and purple bey with a dragon on top, but the whole thing is that color, so the wd must be colored. i think it's either a dragoon or gaia dragoon ms, but she said it wasn't them. is there one like that, or is her memory off?

Does she know what those Beyblades even look like? The only other HMS Beyblades that are purple and black I can think of are Samurai Changer MS (as Flame~Carpicorn suggested) and Jiraiya MS, but the best thing she can do is take a picture of her Blade and post it in the HMS Q&A thread for proper identification. Beyblade guessing by just colors is no fun, lol.
(Jan. 26, 2016  3:07 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2016  1:53 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: How do you look up zero g beyblades in Japanese?

Not sure how to help you on this... @[Kai-V]?

Well, this is Beyblade and Zero-G : ベイブレード ゼロジー

However, I am not sure this can actually get you anywhere; I do not think sellers often use ゼロジー in titles.
So I am trying to build my first beyblade, and I have the leviathan/kraken metal parts, but I am struggling to get the black ring from the 145 part from hades to fit with them. How is this accomished?