Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 19, 2015  1:32 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Hasbro MFB don't have sticker sheets with them?

They had them up until Metal Fury.
Uhm, I think Beyblade Legends don't have sticker sheets? I got NIB ones arrive and can't find any sticker sheets, haha.
(Nov. 19, 2015  1:49 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Uhm, I think Beyblade Legends don't have sticker sheets? I got NIB ones arrive and can't find any sticker sheets, haha.

Yeah legend's don't have stickers sheets ...
We get legends in India as of now, only if there were stickers I would purchase a few more
What would be some of the best things to buy for Burst competitive wise?
(Nov. 19, 2015  7:45 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: What would be some of the best things to buy for Burst competitive wise?

Personally, I would wait until we have clear results about the latest Custom Sets that got released, but so far you definitely need an Odin, a Deathscyther, and Defense.
(Nov. 19, 2015  8:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2015  7:45 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: What would be some of the best things to buy for Burst competitive wise?

Personally, I would wait until we have clear results about the latest Custom Sets that got released, but so far you definitely need an Odin, a Deathscyther, and Defense.

Valkyrie Spread Survive
DeathScyther Oval Accel
Odin Central Blow
Spriggan Heavy Defense

wouldn't be those 4 most necesary? being able to make DeathScyther Spread Survive, Odin Spread/Heavy Defense and Valkyrie Heavy Accel?

(without taking in mind the custom sets like you said)
The weight disk doesn't match the one presented in the front, and the green spin gear at the back is actually gold/yellow?
Yeah, so I guess there's another flaw with SonoKong.
It just keeps piling up with problems I swear.
in a stamina battle how long should a BeyBlade spin for. For an example my bey spins for 3min and 26sec on average. i also want to know if this is a good spin time because i'm currently using a defense tip(what has been used on rough surfaces). can you tell me your spin time and what i could do to increase it.
Only thing that matters is if it can beat the opposing Beyblade or not. Stamina isn't just based on spin-time, but the ability to take hits without losing much spin velocity!
3:26 solo is decent - it's not incredible, but it's not awful either. 4 minutes+ is good, and anything above 4:30 is pretty great. Something with bad Stamina won't even top 3:00 on a D-series tip, and anything that's not one of the D family is most likely going to be even worse.

For building a Stamina combo, you want heavy parts with a strong outwards weight distribution - this will let your Beyblade store more energy from the launch and thus spin much longer.
- Burn is a great Stamina wheel in the Limited format; its weight is focused on the outside, with the flame pattern cutouts reducing weight in the center.
- Use a normal plastic Face Bolt; any Metal Faces will hurt your Stamina.
- Use a heavy Energy Ring with the weight distributed outwards. Good Stamina Energy Rings include Gasher, Pegasus II, Aquario, Cygnus, and Darkhelm.
- Use the appropriate D-series tip for whatever height you are at. D is best for taller Tracks (165+), while WD is better for shorter or mid-height Tracks (145 and below). SD is great everywhere (though not as good as D/WD for their respective heights) and PD works well on those awkward in-between heights from 160-170.
- Make sure your tip is in good condition; a pointy, new tip will spin longer than a worn-out old one.
- The 4D bottom B:D gives absolutely incredible solo spin times - with a good mold, you can spin for over 7:30. However, different B:Ds may be better or worse than one another, and a 7-minute mold of B:D is fairly rare and valuable. 4-5 minutes is about average for B:D.

---------------------------------------------

Like Bey Brad said, battles aren't necessarily determined by solo spin time - resisting Stamina loss on each hit is important too. Basalt (Twisted) is a Wheel with a short solo spin time that still can win Stamina battles easily. This is because it's very good at holding onto its spin velocity, while it grinds down its opponent's Stamina. There is a type of Beyblade that works the opposite way Basalt does; instead of trying to make contact with your opponent and slow them down quickly, Tornado Stallers avoid touching their opponent for as long as possible in order to make use of their great solo spin time. This is a powerful strategy if your opponent is using a spin stealer - if they can't touch your Beyblade, they can't steal spin from it, and will lose. Tornado Stallers typically use very low Tracks and non-rubber flat tips like MF, HF GCF, or CF to move around the outer edge of the Stadium without sacrificing too much Stamina.
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:04 AM)Cake Wrote: For building a Stamina combo, you want heavy parts with a strong outwards weight distribution - this will let your Beyblade store more energy from the launch and thus spin much longer.
- Burn is a great Stamina wheel in the Limited format; its weight is focused on the outside, with the flame pattern cutouts reducing weight in the center.
- Use a heavy Energy Ring with the weight distributed outwards. Good Stamina Energy Rings include Gasher, Pegasus II, Aquario, Cygnus, and Darkhelm.
- Use the appropriate D-series tip for whatever height you are at. D is best for taller Tracks (165+), while WD is better for shorter or mid-height Tracks (145 and below). SD is great everywhere (though not as good as D/WD for their respective heights) and PD works well on those awkward in-between heights from 160-170.
- Make sure your tip is in good condition; a pointy, new tip will spin longer than a worn-out old one.
- The 4D bottom B:D gives absolutely incredible solo spin times - with a good mold, you can spin for over 7:30. However, different B:Ds may be better or worse than one another, and a 7-minute mold of B:D is fairly rare and valuable. 4-5 minutes is about average for B:D.

i used to have a bey with ms but the it got stolen so that's the only reason i use a Defense tip
the bey parts i currently have are (just to keep this small)
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:45 AM)Gamersa22 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:04 AM)Cake Wrote: For building a Stamina combo, you want heavy parts with a strong outwards weight distribution - this will let your Beyblade store more energy from the launch and thus spin much longer.
- The 4D bottom BGrin gives absolutely incredible solo spin times - with a good mold, you can spin for over 7:30. However, different BGrins may be better or worse than one another, and a 7-minute mold of BGrin is fairly rare and valuable. 4-5 minutes is about average for BGrin.

i used to have a bey with ms but the it got stolen so that's the only reason i use a Defense tip
the bey parts i currently have are (just to keep this small)

I wouldn't use MS, it's one of the worst bottoms out there, it's balance is the worst I think.
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:50 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I wouldn't use MS, it's one of the worst bottoms out there, it's balance is the worst I think.
the only reason i want to use ms is that i never battle in a official beyblade arena so nearly all battles are stamina battles. the arena we use is a cardboard box (10cm, 10cm) to (20cm, 40cm). as well as that all the other competitors use ms as well.But there are people who use default beys like Storm Pegasus. which stop spinning after 30sec.
(Nov. 21, 2015  1:01 AM)Gamersa22 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2015  12:50 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I wouldn't use MS, it's one of the worst bottoms out there, it's balance is the worst I think.
the only reason i want to use ms is that i never battle in a official beyblade arena so nearly all battles are stamina battles. the arena we use is a cardboard box (10cm, 10cm) to (20cm, 40cm). as well as that all the other competitors use ms as well.But there are people who use default beys like Storm Pegasus. which stop spinning after 30sec.

Okay, I really recommend bb-10, a cardboard box is going to be too flat and bad for attack types and scratch your tip faster. I think MS just spins still and probably didnt hit the opposing beyblade that much.
does anyone know where to buy the original beyblade mangas? I looked through my collection last night and released i'm missing just about all the ones involving the V-force season (Minus the battle with ozma/ozuma and tala), english made version avaliable please.
(Nov. 21, 2015  1:12 AM)Meta madness Wrote: does anyone know where to buy the original beyblade mangas? I looked through my collection last night and released i'm missing just about all the ones involving the V-force season (Minus the battle with ozma/ozuma and tala), english made version avaliable please.

Watching eBay once in a while is what worked for me. That and whatever local version of Kijiji or Craigslist.
Can anyone tell me which is Heaviest chrome wheel ever released?
Anyone else received an email from WBBA? What is is about?
(Nov. 20, 2015  6:23 PM)Cannon Wrote: The weight disk doesn't match the one presented in the front, and the green spin gear at the back is actually gold/yellow?

right on the weight disk, I actually trying to buy it just for the weight disk.
but when I look at the picture of the actual item it is a painted ordinary WD.
(Nov. 21, 2015  5:58 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: Anyone else received an email from WBBA? What is is about?

Grade 3 tournament in Japan, this month's releases, and upcoming Entry Sets.
Saweeeeet

Oh but prizes aren't really much to scream about
Thanks Bey Brad. Smile

(Nov. 21, 2015  6:31 AM)gankoba Wrote: Saweeeeet

Oh but prizes aren't really much to scream about

What are the prizes? No limited edition of the beys yet?