Ask a question, get an answer! #2

what could a MSF do for Genbull^2?
(Oct. 07, 2014  1:19 AM)Supreme JetStar Wrote: what could a MSF do for Genbull^2?

What a Metal Face does to any Defense combination :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...omizations
Hi every one I find a metal attack ring of Wolborg 2. but probably it was a fake one but any value about this parts? or somebody as collect them?!
(Oct. 09, 2014  1:03 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Hi every one I find a metal attack ring of Wolborg 2. but probably it was a fake one but any value about this parts? or somebody as collect them?!

It's most definitely fake. There's not really much value to it, but I do know that lowen93 makes Plastic Beyblades out of metal for collectors' items. They're almost certainly a better quality than what you found though so if you want a metal Wolborg 2 you should check out his thread or PM him.
This question sounds pretty noob but anyway, wich mode of SA165 provide best LAD ? Normal mode or attack mode ?
Attack mode is good where you want to keep the Beyblade more upright; although I believe that it has better LAD in normal mode due to the smoother surface, Attack mode keeps the Beyblade from falling over as much, which is crucial on spin-stealers since they must stay standing up in order to make proper contact and remain spinning in the last moments of a battle.
(Oct. 09, 2014  1:21 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: This question sounds pretty noob but anyway, wich mode of SA165 provide best LAD ? Normal mode or attack mode ?
Normal has more LAD because the scraping when it runs out of stamina in attack mode causes it to slow down more quickly.
(Oct. 09, 2014  1:11 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2014  1:03 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Hi every one I find a metal attack ring of Wolborg 2. but probably it was a fake one but any value about this parts? or somebody as collect them?!

It's most definitely fake. There's not really much value to it, but I do know that lowen93 makes Plastic Beyblades out of metal for collectors' items. They're almost certainly a better quality than what you found though so if you want a metal Wolborg 2 you should check out his thread or PM him.

well my AR is look like gold and are a little bigger than the original part. but I wanted to sell it or something I don'T want this in my collection.
So this is happening. Are we in need of money or something?
http://imgur.com/gallery/c2SLr4f/new
(Oct. 10, 2014  2:00 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: So this is happening. Are we in need of money or something?
http://imgur.com/gallery/c2SLr4f/new
No, that's just your computer. I've had the same malware on my computer in the past.
But technically the community is always in need of money, hah. I can just assure you we still have no ads here though.
Is the ultimate bey ta stadium a good substitute for the bb10???
It isn't legal, IIRC, so no.
It is not a good substitute at all either since you have something in the middle that will hinder the Beyblades' movements. The closest substitutes are really SonoKong's Triple Battle Type BeyStadium and TAKARA-TOMY's Super Control BeyStadium.
Ummmmm so... my friend gave me a disk for BD145.... but im thinking that its fake......
doubts/reasons
-blue (not purple, not white/clear, not black, but blue.... like the identical color of XF)
-it has 4 notches, not 3
-it doesnt fit like it should with the hell metal wheel in boost mode... there is some space left between the plastic and metal.....
-however, the size is right ... i think.. as in its size (diameter) matches near perfectly with the hell metal wheel
-it doesnt have the "engravings" it should have
-however, it fits well with the real "track part" that holds the disk
I have the real "track part" (the black part) but the wheel is weird.....
My main doubt is that the color doesnt match anything, there are 4 notches, not 3, and finally, it doesnt fit right well as it should while in boost mode with the Hell metal wheel...
So.... my question is... Is this fake????? or is it not??? will this work just as well as the "normal" boost disk in bey combos?
If its not fake, what bey is it from??
Is it possible for you to post a picture for that?
But, if it has 4 notches then i'm pretty sure that it's fake.
(Oct. 15, 2014  1:53 PM)Bolter778 Wrote: Ummmmm so... my friend gave me a disk for BD145.... but im thinking that its fake......
doubts/reasons
-blue (not purple, not white/clear, not black, but blue.... like the identical color of XF)
-it has 4 notches, not 3
-it doesnt fit like it should with the hell metal wheel in boost mode... there is some space left between the plastic and metal.....
-however, the size is right ... i think.. as in its size (diameter) matches near perfectly with the hell metal wheel
-it doesnt have the "engravings" it should have
-however, it fits well with the real "track part" that holds the disk
I have the real "track part" (the black part) but the wheel is weird.....
My main doubt is that the color doesnt match anything, there are 4 notches, not 3, and finally, it doesnt fit right well as it should while in boost mode with the Hell metal wheel...
So.... my question is... Is this fake????? or is it not??? will this work just as well as the "normal" boost disk in bey combos?
If its not fake, what bey is it from??

do you have a picture of it?

Maybe it's either E230's or SP230's disk.
hmmmm i do have photos and i was gonna upload them, but I didnt know how to upload a photo...
(Oct. 15, 2014  2:07 PM)Bolter778 Wrote: hmmmm i do have photos and i was gonna upload them, but I didnt know how to upload a photo...
Simple, just upload it into some image sharing website like Photobucket/imageshack and them post the link here.
http://imageshack.com/
http://photobucket.com/

And yes there is a possibility that it can be a E230's or a SP230.
ohhhhhh
thanks you guys Grin
I looked up E230 and SP230 and its the blue disk/ring part of the E230..!!
sorry... what a silly question... :C .. I dont watch/have any zero g stuff......
so.. now my question is.. since it fits with the BD145's black part....
can i use it with the BD145's black part, to create a somewhat BD145 (or E145, i guess), and use it as a substitute for BD145, since I dont have one (like in combos like lightning L-Drago, basalt, etc?)
Unfortunately no, you cannot mix and match different disks with different cores.
for sure its not a SP230 disk because SP230 is one piece track. impossible to have only the disk.

Edit: I heard about PD but it's hard to find it. anyone know where we can have PD?!
(Oct. 15, 2014  3:12 PM)loyd87 Wrote: for sure its not a SP230 disk because SP230 is one piece track. impossible to have only the disk.

Edit: I heard about PD but it's hard to find it. anyone know where we can have PD?!

You can get PD with the BB-90 LED sight. As of now this is the only way to obtain it.
ok thank you a lot!

that bottom works well?! any thread test about his part?!
I was just wondering, what should I choose?
I have L-Drago Destroy, and Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Absorb version, and an XF
so.. what should i choose? Destroy, or Meteo?
Also, what would be a good track? (currently using ch120)