Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 11, 2014  5:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  3:14 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Where and when will be other WBO tournaments ? (and can one will be in the region of Lanaudière, in the province of Quebec Joyful_2 ?) If no, it is legal to organize myself a public tournament ?

Well, you can always check the Upcoming Events tab to see if there is a tournament in your region. Smile
As for organizing a tournament, you just need to have a legal stadium and at least 8 participants. Then you propose the event in the Event Proposals forum and get it approved by the WBO. Check out the Event Guide there for more info. Oh, and you can also read threads in the Organizer's Circle Forum to get tips on how to get participants among other tourney-related stuff.

Oh and the question doesn't belong here btw. Tongue_out
What a stadium need to have to be classed : '' Legal stadium '' ?
(Mine is the Metal Fury Darkhelm Fx Beystadium)

(Jan. 11, 2014  11:43 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  11:41 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  10:00 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Cool it would be good to know more about he bearings in Orion. Ive been watching videos and mine spins pretty differently from them. Pretty dissapointed, it does not stay balanced in the center of the stadium.
You will have better results of you buy the Hasbro Hyperblade version, (mine turn more than 7 mins Joyful_2) It is the best buying i've made because Phatom II is so heavy and keeps stamina. I recommend it to you.
Just wondering, What do you mean by Phantom II?
The fusion wheel Phantom II ^^ Why do you say i wondering lol ?
( i speak usually french, my english is not good Joyful_2)
I've got this one : [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(Jan. 11, 2014  11:44 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  5:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  3:14 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Where and when will be other WBO tournaments ? (and can one will be in the region of Lanaudière, in the province of Quebec Joyful_2 ?) If no, it is legal to organize myself a public tournament ?

Well, you can always check the Upcoming Events tab to see if there is a tournament in your region. Smile
As for organizing a tournament, you just need to have a legal stadium and at least 8 participants. Then you propose the event in the Event Proposals forum and get it approved by the WBO. Check out the Event Guide there for more info. Oh, and you can also read threads in the Organizer's Circle Forum to get tips on how to get participants among other tourney-related stuff.

You mean for WBO official play, right? If so, they would be zero-g stadiums (Excluding Hasbros) BB-10, and BB-46.
(Jan. 11, 2014  11:47 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  11:44 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  5:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, you can always check the Upcoming Events tab to see if there is a tournament in your region. Smile

You mean for WBO official play, right? If so, they would be zero-g stadiums (Excluding Hasbros) BB-10, and BB-46.
I can't find anywhere this stadiums !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
They are too expensives ! Angry 40 $ - 50 $ !! I want too much theses for Capricorne !!
^Only the red foor of BB-46 is legal I might add.
(Jan. 11, 2014  11:51 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: ^Only the red foor of BB-46 is legal I might add.
Yes, but it is 38 $ AngryAngryAngry (rage lol)
(Jan. 11, 2014  11:57 PM)Coach Wrote: BB46 was recently pretty cheap on Amazon I believe under $20

Not now Unhappy 42 $ to 100 $
(Jan. 12, 2014  12:02 AM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2014  11:57 PM)Coach Wrote: BB46 was recently pretty cheap on Amazon I believe under $20

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00272MGM4...SY200_QL40
(Jan. 12, 2014  12:04 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2014  12:02 AM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00272MGM4...SY200_QL40
I live in québec, and the shipping gonna kill me ^^ I want much better the BB-10 attack type stadium for my jumping combo
When I got my BB-46, it had free shipping. And currently, the BB-10 is like $45 USD, so I'd reccomend you wait until theirs like 8. During Thanksgiving break, there were about that many, and the price would be as low as $12 USD.
I wouldn't recommend buying the BB-46 either, it's not accepted for testing results and frankly I can't say I agree with it being legal given the lack of a tornado ridge.
Now that I th!nk about it, in what wall modes is it supposedly "legal"
No specifications are given for the walls, but you would need three for certain.
Hey, just curious:

lowen93 sells self-made metal parts for plastics in his selling thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-T...nuary-2014

I know that you are not allowed to use metal AR, BB and so on in an official plastics tournament, but how about the weight discs? They look just like the original ones and I think they could be made of the same material. So would I be allowed to use them in an official event?
(Jan. 12, 2014  4:31 PM)stoney2208 Wrote: Hey, just curious:

lowen93 sells self-made metal parts for plastics in his selling thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-T...nuary-2014

I know that you are not allowed to use metal AR, BB and so on in an official plastics tournament, but how about the weight discs? They look just like the original ones and I think they could be made of the same material. So would I be allowed to use them in an official event?

I believe they are made of different material actually, so no.
I'm planning to buy a zero G Random Booster soon, but not sure which one. Do I buy Zero G random booster two or three. I mean, which one would give a better bey?
Thanks!
It really depends on what you have/need. SA165 can be very advantageous, but Genbull and F230 really outshine it IMO.

This belongs in Purchase Consultation BTW.
i just tried fixing my beylauncher LR, and i have hit a problem

the retracting spring wont work. yes i have turned the "thing" counter clockwise with a screwdriver, but it just wont reset Uncertain

does anyone know how to fix this?
(Jan. 13, 2014  7:37 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i just tried fixing my beylauncher LR, and i have hit a problem

the retracting spring wont work. yes i have turned the "thing" counter clockwise with a screwdriver, but it just wont reset Uncertain

does anyone know how to fix this?

You probably cracked the spring/metal thingy, and that is not fixable unfortunately.

If you keep winding, does it just keep going and doesn't get tougher?
Actually I just fixed it. seemed the spring got out of the slot its supposed to be in. I had to take it all apart, reinsert it, and wind up the whole spring by hand Uncertain
(Jan. 12, 2014  12:45 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: When I got my BB-46, it had free shipping. And currently, the BB-10 is like $45 USD, so I'd reccomend you wait until theirs like 8. During Thanksgiving break, there were about that many, and the price would be as low as $12 USD.

On eBay.ca ?
Hey guys. I was just wondering, what sticker papers do you use when printing out stickers? I just bought some stickers from a member here but the ink was already coming off when I started cutting them out. The bey that I was trying to re-sticker looks almost as nicked up as it did before I got the new stickers. Also, what tools do you guys use to cut out the stickers?
(Jan. 13, 2014  8:34 PM)Starscream Wrote: Hey guys. I was just wondering, what sticker papers do you use when printing out stickers? I just bought some stickers from a member here but the ink was already coming off when I started cutting them out. The bey that I was trying to re-sticker looks almost as nicked up as it did before I got the new stickers. Also, what tools do you guys use to cut out the stickers?

Any sticker paper should work, and I use a scalpel.
Alright, but do you have any suggestions for different kinds of sticker paper? I'm scared that the ink will come off again like on the ones that I just received.
Can someone really nice buy for me some beyblades and accessories on Japtou ? (my parents dont want i buy to that website Crying) I pay cash and you just need to ship it on my adress. PM me !
I'm honest and loyal, and dont want rip-off you.