Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 13, 2013  12:47 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: I'd have to say Ultimate Meteo L Drago asorbe DF105LRF, is the best. It has more rubber on the side then the first one. I tested the first and this. UMLDA got better results.

But...... Like MidnightLWBO said, It's way better customized.

Which 2 ldragos make the best l drago combo ever?
(Dec. 13, 2013  12:47 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: I'd have to say Ultimate Meteo L Drago asorbe DF105LRF, is the best. It has more rubber on the side then the first one. I tested the first and this. UMLDA got better results.

Proof with pictures please (PM me when you post it, as I'd like to see it and I generally ignore this thread) or don't make caims about mold changes/differences, because the Takara versions of those respective clear wheels are identical aside from color.
(Dec. 13, 2013  12:50 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:

Ur best bet is probaly getting 2. Dragooon's to make dragooon dragooon lw160bsf

EDIT: oh, I thought dragooon counted as an ldrago......my bad.
(Dec. 13, 2013  1:16 AM)th!nk Wrote:

Proof with pictures please (PM me when you post it, as I'd like to see it and I generally ignore this thread) or don't make caims about mold changes/differences, because the Takara versions of those respective clear wheels are identical aside from color.

Oh wait, I'm happy you pointed that out. I was ment to say the rubbers more softer. Sorry if I made any trouble.
(Dec. 13, 2013  1:27 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  12:50 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:

only l dragos
(Dec. 13, 2013  1:35 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  1:27 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  12:50 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: Which 2 ldragos make the best l drago combo ever?

only l dragos
Maybe... Meteo L-Drago CH120WD. Like I Said Earlier. It Is Better Customized.
This is like "What's the best combo", etc.

There really is no "best". Each has their own unique feature. Lightning for Attack, Meteo for Spin Steal, and Destroy for Balance (BD145 RDF).
(Dec. 13, 2013  1:49 AM)Leone19 Wrote: This is like "What's the best combo", etc.

There really is no "best". Each has their own unique feature. Lightning for Attack, Meteo for Spin Steal, and Destroy for Balance (BD145 RDF).

That Is True! So What If Genbull Dragoon F230CF Dominates Like Half The Tournaments Here, It Is Not Impossible To Beat. No Beyblade Is Unbeatable. Smile
(Dec. 13, 2013  2:09 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  1:49 AM)Leone19 Wrote: This is like "What's the best combo", etc.

That Is True! So What If Genbull Dragoon F230CF Dominates Like Half The Tournaments Here, It Is Not Impossible To Beat. No Beyblade Is Unbeatable. Smile

I am going to buy 2 LDragos. Which 2 LDragos will make the best combo? Only tell me the 2 LDragos I should buy and what combo to make with em Smile
(Dec. 13, 2013  2:34 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  2:09 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:

I am going to buy 2 LDragos. Which 2 LDragos will make the best combo? Only tell me the 2 LDragos I should buy and what combo to make with em Smile

You didn't really read my post, haha.

I'd say as far as Attack is considered, get Meteo Absorb and Lightning, to make Lightning L-Drao DF105 LRF.

Honestly, this probably belongs in Purchase Consultation, haha. Tongue_out
(Dec. 13, 2013  2:36 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  2:34 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  2:09 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: That Is True! So What If Genbull Dragoon F230CF Dominates Like Half The Tournaments Here, It Is Not Impossible To Beat. No Beyblade Is Unbeatable. Smile

You didn't really read my post, haha.

I'd say as far as Attack is considered, get Meteo Absorb and Lightning, to make Lightning L-Drao DF105 LRF.

Honestly, this probably belongs in Purchase Consultation, haha. Tongue_out

what about if attack and spin steal are considered
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:04 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: what about if attack and spin steal are considered

Dude its always considered its part of the beys attributes! Now quit asking the same question over and over again and tell the people thank you when they answer your questions.
Will top plate replace beyblade? I heard there are still zero g beyblade to be released...but I don't live in Japan so I wouldn't know. Is beyblade going through another "quiet time" where it disappears for a little while, or am I going crazy? Thanks in advance.
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:10 AM)Coach Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:04 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: what about if attack and spin steal are considered

Dude its always considered its part of the beys attributes! Now quit asking the same question over and over again and tell the people thank you when they answer your questions.
Thank you, but still what if attack and spin steal are considered?
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:29 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:10 AM)Coach Wrote:

they are considered.

Best ldrago combo: lightning ldrago df105lrf
Best for spin-steal:meteo ldrago absorb
Best for attack:lightning ldrago
Best for balance:ldrago destroy
Best meteo ldrago: ultimate meteo ldrago absorb.
Ldrago combos: meteo ldrago lw105wd/EWD, ldrago guardian (ldrago destroy can be used as a sub) bd145rdf and lightning ldrago bd145lrf/rf/r2f none of these are really good anymore but they are the best u can make with each one I listed.
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:32 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:29 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:10 AM)Coach Wrote: Dude its always considered its part of the beys attributes! Now quit asking the same question over and over again and tell the people thank you when they answer your questions.
they are considered.

Best ldrago combo: lightning ldrago df105lrf
Best for spin-steal:meteo ldrago absorb
Best for attack:lightning ldrago
Best for balance:ldrago destroy

Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!!!! That was exactly what I wanted.
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:25 AM)bbladerbrandon Wrote: Will top plate replace beyblade? I heard there are still zero g beyblade to be released...but I don't live in Japan so I wouldn't know. Is beyblade going through another "quiet time" where it disappears for a little while, or am I going crazy? Thanks in advance.
It's a spin off by Sono Kong, but I don't think it will replace beyblade. We still have to see what Hasbro does with beyblade if TT doesn't pick it up again. Japan is not known to be having any new releases, but Hasbro is still releasing new blades.
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:36 AM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:25 AM)bbladerbrandon Wrote: Will top plate replace beyblade? I heard there are still zero g beyblade to be released...but I don't live in Japan so I wouldn't know. Is beyblade going through another "quiet time" where it disappears for a little while, or am I going crazy? Thanks in advance.
It's a spin off by Sono Kong, but I don't think it will replace beyblade. We still have to see what Hasbro does with beyblade if TT doesn't pick it up again. Japan is not known to be having any new releases, but Hasbro is still releasing new blades.

any idea which ones? will they be SS? any idea when we will start seeing them in stores?
im hungry for more SS parts. the only SS beys i dont have are golem and pegasus. i dont know if genbu, wyvang, or balro are even available in the U.S.

(excluding multi/stadium pack re-colors) most SS crystal wheels are shades of orange and most stone face bolts are shades of blue
its so boring for everything to be mostly the same color. & then the majority of the crystal wheels that arent orange are also blue shades. why is that?

i feel like the color diversity in hasbros SS is a little lacking. there are more purples than there are red and i like that, but i like red a lot too. the only green part ive seen is griffins face bolt
If you look on the site, you'll find it. Off the top of my head, I believe Pegasis, Genbull, Wyvang, Byakko(?), and I think others like Balro, Garudas, and Girago will maybe be released.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say in your second question. But there's no way we can know why the Crystal wheels are the colours that they are, save to represent their respective elements.
i thought that pegasus and genbul were already available. i saw them on k-marts website
i went to buy them on there a few weeks ago and even though it allowed me to add them to my cart, it wouldnt allow me to purchase them
Byakko/Whiger and Garudas are not confirmed for release.
I've got a real good question and much people quote it, better it is.
I've buy a Poison Serpent on eBay but my cousin don't want to battle me whit that bey because he say that she breaks other beys. Real or not ? And the choice of launcher will it make a difference ?
A Rev Up Launcher will it make Poison Serpent breaks other beys ?
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:46 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: I've got a real good question and much people quote it, better it is.
I've buy a Poison Serpent on eBay but my cousin don't want to battle me whit that bey because he say that she breaks other beys. Real or not ? And the choice of launcher will it make a difference ?

It is possible, but I see poison breaking more than I see it breaking other beys.
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:47 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:46 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: I've got a real good question and much people quote it, better it is.

It is possible, but I see poison breaking more than I see it breaking other beys.

In the Beyblade Metal Fusion, Reiji Mizuchi, (the owner of Poison Serpent) got fun by breaking other beys, so maybe it's real ?
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:50 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:47 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

In the Beyblade Metal Fusion, Reiji Mizuchi, (the owner of Poison Serpent) got fun by breaking other beys, so maybe it's real ?

The anime isn't very trustworthy (like storm Capricorn was good......), it definatly won't brake a bey everytime it battles. Poison serpent isn't very good mainly because poison is a horrible wheel.

EDIT: by horrible I mean extremely outclassed competitively, but I still like it lol.