Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 03, 2013  12:27 PM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  6:37 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: and are their any other launching techniques besides bank shot and sliding shoot?
Well, there is sniping, which is purposely launching where an opponent's bey is about to land to either make them lose ASAP or greatly reduce their stamina.

Is this legal in tournamtents?
(Sep. 03, 2013  12:37 PM)AZL Wrote: Is there a difference between Samurai and Galaxy Pegasus' R2Fs?

I'm not sure if they differentiate, but many R2F's from various ones have a different material (harder/softer). The one from Samurai Pegasis is harder though.
(Sep. 03, 2013  3:11 PM)Stewart11 Wrote: Is this legal in tournamtents?

As long as both Beyblades are launched at the same time upon the word "Shoot" or "Rip" being said, there is no problem.
Is there any advantage to using banking and/or sliding shots with defence type beys?
(Sep. 03, 2013  4:15 PM)Cheshire Wrote: Is there any advantage to using banking and/or sliding shots with defence type beys?

You can barely use Sliding Shoot with tips that are not flat ...
Where do you get a MSF-H I forgot.
(Sep. 03, 2013  9:53 PM)AZL Wrote: Where do you get a MSF-H I forgot.

The Metal Stone Face 2 set/Custom Metal Stone Face Set. Grin
Thanks!
You can get customizable ones on Ebay or Amazon. The regular MSF comes with Archer Gryph, Pirates Orejya, Shinobi Saramanda, & Bandid Goreim, I believe.
...& I'm late lol
is the BB-46 legal for tournaments?
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:02 PM)Lazer Wrote: is the BB-46 legal for tournaments?
Nope.
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:03 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:02 PM)Lazer Wrote: is the BB-46 legal for tournaments?
Nope.

EDIT:
I was thinking of the incorrect arena, Supremeone is correct.
Quote:Currently, only the Attack Type, Balance Type and Triple Battle Type
BeyStadiums released as part of this series are legal for Standard Format play.
Why is balro^2 CH120RF worse than Wyvang^2 GB145RF?
Do the sonokong molds of Beat Lynx, Fusion Hades or Fang Leone differ from takara tomy versions greatly? Thanks
(Sep. 04, 2013  2:00 AM)Beymaster7 Wrote: Do the sonokong molds of Beat Lynx, Fusion Hades or Fang Leone differ from takara tomy versions greatly? Thanks

No, they're pretty much the same. The only difference is that Hades and Lynx come in starters with LL2's.
(Sep. 04, 2013  2:02 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2013  2:00 AM)Beymaster7 Wrote: Do the sonokong molds of Beat Lynx, Fusion Hades or Fang Leone differ from takara tomy versions greatly? Thanks

No, they're pretty much the same. The only difference is that Hades and Lynx come in starters with LL2's.
Oh thanks that's great! Was wondering if it was worth spending more for the random booster versions when I can get the sonokong ones for much cheaper. Cheers Smile
(Sep. 04, 2013  1:24 AM)AZL Wrote: Why is balro^2 CH120RF worse than Wyvang^2 GB145RF?

I would not be able to confirm this statement by experience, but what could explain that difference is that Wyvang is heavier and apparently has great attack points even if it looks circular.
Would it be illegal to use a different PC frame because I lost the one to my guardian but I still have the one from destroy
(Sep. 04, 2013  2:49 AM)fury sagittero Wrote: Would it be illegal to use a different PC frame because I lost the one to my guardian but I still have the one from destroy

L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Guardian have the same Core/PC & PVC Core, so it is totally legal to interchange them.
(Sep. 03, 2013  6:37 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: is bd145 any good in zero g?

so this is kind of about performance tips and kind of about launching. What is the most diverse performance tip available? what
makes a good tip for different launches? and are their any other launching techniques besides bank shot and sliding shoot?

No it scrapes badly. There's the "snipe shot" where you launch slightly late, and it comes in contact with the opposing bey. There's also a kind of sliding shoot you can do with certain defense-types to possibke KO stamina. I'm sure there's probably a couple more I forgot about. Tongue_out
(Sep. 04, 2013  3:23 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  6:37 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: is bd145 any good in zero g?

so this is kind of about performance tips and kind of about launching. What is the most diverse performance tip available? what
makes a good tip for different launches? and are their any other launching techniques besides bank shot and sliding shoot?

No it scrapes badly. There's the "snipe shot" where you launch slightly late, and it comes in contact with the opposing bey. There's also a kind of sliding shoot you can do with certain defense-types to possibke KO stamina. I'm sure there's probably a couple more I forgot about. Tongue_out

Sliding shoot is for attack, it helps the attack type keep a flower pattern, and reduces initial stamina loss (not circling around stadium)

There is also a bank shot, that is when the bey is launched against the wall of the stadium, hits the wall, and lands in the arena.
(Sep. 04, 2013  7:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote: There is also a bank shot, that is when the bey is launched against the wall of the stadium, hits the wall, and lands in the arena.

I thought banking was just tilting the bey/launcher really deep? (I do do what you're describing from time to time though lol)
(Sep. 05, 2013  2:22 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2013  7:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote: There is also a bank shot, that is when the bey is launched against the wall of the stadium, hits the wall, and lands in the arena.

I thought banking was just tilting the bey/launcher really deep?

Oops, my bad. I must have been thinking of something different... Sorry 'bout that...
Is there a name for the launching technique I described, haha?
I think thats the sliding shoot (still trying to master it)
what is the most stable and balanced zero g beyblade?