Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 19, 2013  10:06 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2013  9:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2013  9:32 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Is Revizer the heaviest chrome wheel?

E230 is very useful for Defense, and GCF for Zero-G Attack, while SD is top-tier for Stamina in traditional stadiums, but the rest is just decent. SW145 has no use.

Even though GCF is only useful for Zero-G Attack, doesn't it have some use in traditional stadiums? Because I want top tier attack, but I don't want rubber performance tips because I always wear them down, and sometimes I get the habit of eating them ( Ik it's weird. Plastic stuff looks so chewy, however :l ).

Also, SW145 may not be top tier- but it has to be somewhat okay in some customizations, right? Also, do you know where I can get a picture of all of these parts?

Also are the fusion wheels and energy rings to these shogun steel stuff useful in any customizatios

and lastley, the parts act basically the exact same, do they not?

(Aug. 19, 2013  9:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2013  9:32 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Is Revizer the heaviest chrome wheel?

E230 is very useful for Defense, and GCF for Zero-G Attack, while SD is top-tier for Stamina in traditional stadiums, but the rest is just decent. SW145 has no use.

Even though GCF is only useful for Zero-G Attack, doesn't it have some use in traditional stadiums? Because I want top tier attack, but I don't want rubber performance tips because I always wear them down, and sometimes I get the habit of eating them ( Ik it's weird. Plastic stuff looks so chewy, however :l ).

Also, SW145 may not be top tier- but it has to be somewhat okay in some customizations, right? Also, do you know where I can get a picture of all of these parts?

Also are the fusion wheels and energy rings to these shogun steel stuff useful in any customizatios

and lastley, the parts act basically the exact same as zero-g, do they not?
There are no fusion wheels or energy rings in Shogun Steel...
I'm sure you know what he means by that. The crystal wheels have no use, but the chrome wheels are very good. Wyvang is the heaviest chrome wheel. If you have measurement questions, next time just go to Beywiki. Smile
Whats the heaviest syncrom combo
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145GCF
(Aug. 20, 2013  2:09 AM)Lazer Wrote: MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145GCF

No, actually it is MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145CF.
How many battles does it take to wear an RF/R2F into it's prime?
(Aug. 20, 2013  3:43 AM)AZL Wrote: How many battles does it take to wear an RF/R2F into it's prime?
there is no real "amount" as it varies sometimes due to difference in friction levels of each battle, but from my experience an R2f is prime when the little marks on the inside of the star are 75% faded and an RF is prime when you BEGIN to feel the rubber has softened at all points. But this is just from my own experience. long live attack types!
Thanks! Smile
(Aug. 20, 2013  12:54 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I'm sure you know what he means by that. The crystal wheels have no use, but the chrome wheels are very good. Wyvang is the heaviest chrome wheel. If you have measurement questions, next time just go to Beywiki. Smile

Ok so Wyvang and sorry I'll go to the Beywiki next timeSmile
My cousin asks if Lightning L Drago is a banned competitive beyblade because of the Forbidden whatever. Don't yell at me, I've tried proving to him there never was a banned bey other than Libra. Just trying to prove him wrong.
(Aug. 20, 2013  8:23 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: My cousin asks if Lightning L Drago is a banned competitive beyblade because of the Forbidden whatever. Don't yell at me, I've tried proving to him there never was a banned bey other than Libra. Just trying to prove him wrong.

No it was never banned and isn't. A lot of people think that too, haha.
Does flash lose a lot of power when it wears down , or it remains the same ?
Unfortunately, yes, it does. My worn-out Flash (which I traded away quite a while ago) wasn't able to do nearly as well as when it was mint; it wasn't even half as powerful as it was when it was new.

(Aug. 20, 2013  8:26 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2013  8:23 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: My cousin asks if Lightning L Drago is a banned competitive beyblade because of the Forbidden whatever. Don't yell at me, I've tried proving to him there never was a banned bey other than Libra. Just trying to prove him wrong.

Ugh, this drives me insane... I overhear some kids talking about it in Wal-Mart and have to leave the aisle XD

oh, Hasbro, y u print "FORBIDDEN BEY" on the package...
Hey can we have a beyblade championship in 2014?
Check the Events forum to see if there is a tournament near you. Or, you could set up a tournament of your own Wink

Btw register yourself on the map, it will give you notices about tournaments in your area.
Who would win, a Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F or a Flash Orion S130 RF?
(Aug. 21, 2013  12:15 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Who would win, a Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F or a Flash Orion S130 RF?

Oh, Kerbecs by a mile Smile

That anti-attack combo was basically engineered to destroy flash...
(Aug. 21, 2013  2:03 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2013  12:15 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Who would win, a Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F or a Flash Orion S130 RF?

Oh, Kerbecs by a mile Smile

That anti-attack combo was basically engineered to destroy flash...

Wow really? I had absolutely no idea. Why would you say this combo is so good at killing a top tier defense type? And do you think Kerbecs has a higher successful stadium out percentage as well as smash attack power?
Honestly if the R2F is too fresh or a particularly hard variant and the flash user is really good, Flash would still have a fair shot at winning. Diablo BD145RF does well against it but it is by no means an auto-win, at least not based on the testing I remember of it (and seeing as I was a big proponent of people testing the combo, my memory should be solid, unless things changed since).

And no, Flash is *generally* better at KOing things - Diablo is slow and not as aggressively designed, however Diablo has a chance of beating a wider range of opponents.

(Aug. 20, 2013  8:45 PM)Cake Wrote: Unfortunately, yes, it does. My worn-out Flash (which I traded away quite a while ago) wasn't able to do nearly as well as when it was mint; it wasn't even half as powerful as it was when it was new.

Honestly I'm still unconvinced by this. A significant portion of Flash's power is due to its weight distribution, not any small details aimed at focussing pressure - it's hardly a precision instrument. I haven't used mine excessively but I've not noticed any difference in it from when it was mint. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't see much of a basis for it in the design of the part - and people's subconscious beliefs can be extremely powerful.

Quote:
(Aug. 20, 2013  8:26 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Ugh, this drives me insane... I overhear some kids talking about it in Wal-Mart and have to leave the aisle XD

oh, Hasbro, y u print "FORBIDDEN BEY" on the package...

It's a marketing gimmick based on the anime. Though to be honest I struggle to see how it would do anything but hurt their sales of that particular beyblade... One wonders whether they really thought that through...
I was exaggerating when I said it had lost half of its effectiveness, but Flash does lose some of its power when worn; it's still good, but a mint Flash is better; additionally, the bottom half of Flash has some rounded corners which probably play some part in focusing its rotational energy. On my worn Flash, those are pretty banged up; since Flash's upper half doesn't cover these protrusions, they get hit quite a bit.
(Aug. 21, 2013  4:07 AM)Cake Wrote: I was exaggerating when I said it had lost half of its effectiveness, but Flash does lose some of its power when worn; it's still good, but a mint Flash is better; additionally, the bottom half of Flash has some rounded corners which probably play some part in focusing its rotational energy. On my worn Flash, those are pretty banged up; since Flash's upper half doesn't cover these protrusions, they get hit quite a bit.

i would think it wouldn't harm the general performance back when vari was still meta mine got very worn but i still use it (since the hasbro one i got is terrible), and i see no change in performance
Im going bey-hunting in Jamaica what should I pick up
(Aug. 21, 2013  7:18 PM)fury sagittero Wrote: Im going bey-hunting in Jamaica what should I pick up

This is a question that should be asked in the Purchase Consultation Topic, but it mainly depends on what you already have and what the stores there have available.
(Aug. 21, 2013  7:18 PM)fury sagittero Wrote: Im going bey-hunting in Jamaica what should I pick up

Um... that all completely depends on what you want. :\

Do you want stuff to sell, competitive stuff, or collector's items? And do they sell TT in Jamaica?

But, this goes in the purchase consultation thread. Wink

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH! Unhappy Beaten again!