Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It droops even when I'm not holding the launcher though.
That's normal, it can be fixed by tightening the coiled spring inside the Beylauncher about a half revolution.
(Aug. 17, 2013  2:49 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: After thinking about this question, it is really hard to truly answer it fully as I am not sure if there was ever an official tier list that early into the game, but I believe the ones mentioned make up a good chunk of it if there was one.

D125 was also popular for Stamina very early on with Virgo and Libra. Anubis (The Guardian Odin) and Khel both used Libra D125D variants in the finals of BEYBLADE WAR ROOM in 2009, I believe. And I used one against Deikailo in the match for third place. There was also some debate early on as to whether B was better than D or not, so it was used as well, if I remember correctly.

Like you say, there was no "official" tier list back then, and there also wasn't nearly as many tournaments, so it isn't as easy to define as it is now.
Can some one please show me a link to watch all the beyblade zero-g eng sub/dub episodes because I am only able to find bits and bobs - episode 1, 2, 5, 7 and I would like a link to all the episodes. Thanks for help!
(Aug. 18, 2013  12:14 PM)jacolal Wrote: Can some one please show me a link to watch all the beyblade zero-g eng sub/dub episodes because I am only able to find bits and bobs - episode 1, 2, 5, 7 and I would like a link to all the episodes. Thanks for help!

Look in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum. By the way, this topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys themselves, not the anime.
Doe swinder straightening work for the zero G compact launcher or LL2?
(Aug. 18, 2013  4:01 PM)nupmuk Wrote: Doe swinder straightening work for the zero G compact launcher or LL2?

Sure, it works with any winder.
Of course it does...
The technique used is the same. It might be tougher though, considering its structure... (I haven't faced any difficulties personally).

If your question is about how effective winder straightening is for the two launchers, then-
As effective as it is for the regular Light Launchers, HMS launchers, and Plastic Launchers. Straightening the winder is always beneficial.
So it won't damage my launcher?
Actually, winder straightening prevents damage to your launcher.
If you use it without straightening the winder, it'd chip the portion from where you insert the winder. It also damages it internally...
How long does it take before it is straightened on average.

(Aug. 18, 2013  4:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Actually, winder straightening prevents damage to your launcher.
If you use it without straightening the winder, it'd chip the portion from where you insert the winder. It also damages it internally...
Yeah! I looked inside of it and the plastic is cracking into little plates of plastic!
Hi everyone,

I have exactly 25 dollars to spend on Amazon (a little bit over is fine by a $1). I was hoping I can open up this question to all the members of this network. SO WHAT SHOULD I GET!? Smile

I've been wanting a beyblade from the 4D system. Most of my beyblades are from the Zero-G and I was wondering, should I just get more Zero-G beyblades like Samurai Pegasis, Gladiator Bahamdia, Dark Knight Dragoon, etc?

Or should I get 4D beyblades such as Big Bang Pegasis, Diablo Nemesis, Phantom Orion, Flash Sagittario, etc?

***I prefer Takara Tomy***

I have a $5 gift card from Amazon when I spend $25, so I'm not trying to go over $25.

I hope I get lots of responses, I can't wait to hear from everyone. Beyblade shopping is fun!

Warm Regards,
Jason

P.S

Some Beyblades I have are Samurai Ifraid, Shinobi Salamander, Guardian Leviathan, Pirate Orochi, Beyblades from the BBG-24 and BBG-25 set, L-Drago Destructor, Fang Leone, Meteo L-Drago, Scythe Kronos, and Galaxy Pegasis.

***Everything I have is Hasbro besides the ones from the BBG-24 and BBG-25 DX sets***

Also, launchers would be acceptable, this is open to all beyblade products.
(Aug. 19, 2013  12:36 AM)jodela3593 Wrote: Hi everyone,

I have exactly 25 dollars to spend on Amazon (a little bit over is fine by a $1). I was hoping I can open up this question to all the members of this network. SO WHAT SHOULD I GET!? Smile

I've been wanting a beyblade from the 4D system. Most of my beyblades are from the Zero-G and I was wondering, should I just get more Zero-G beyblades like Samurai Pegasis, Gladiator Bahamdia, Dark Knight Dragoon, etc?

Or should I get 4D beyblades such as Big Bang Pegasis, Diablo Nemesis, Phantom Orion, Flash Sagittario, etc?

***I prefer Takara Tomy***

I have a $5 gift card from Amazon when I spend $25, so I'm not trying to go over $25.

I hope I get lots of responses, I can't wait to hear from everyone. Beyblade shopping is fun!

Ooh, first off this goes in the Purchase Consultation thread, but I'll answer your question anyways.

It really depends on what you already have, but:

If you're looking for Attack then get: Flash Saggitario/Galaxy Pegasus -about $20

Defence: Guardian Revizer x2 -about $25

Stamina: Duo Uranus or Phantom Orion -about $15

Otherwise, if you need a left spin Chrome Wheel, get Dragooon!
Well if you like 4D you should defenitely get phantom orion and flash saggitario. But you will defenitely need Dark Knight Dragooon and both DX sets, but you should wait till you have more money. I think you should buy Dragooon and Orion, you can make Reviser dragooon b:d which is a great competitive combo for beginners, This belongs in purchase consultation by the way. Smile
Is it true stamina bottoms act like defense bottoms and vice versa in the bbg-04 stadium?
(Aug. 19, 2013  10:08 AM)BB01Pegasis105F Wrote: Is it true stamina bottoms act like defense bottoms and vice versa in the bbg-04 stadium?

Yes, the way in which Takara calls the type by their tip is not alway true. The performance change only changes in the BBG-04, but in the all Zero-G Stadiums in general.

Sharp based tips stay in the centre and resist sway, as opposed to Wide bottoms where they create sway, but in the real meta we still use Rubber Bottoms for Defense, just like in MFB since sharp ones have no resistance.
has the Griffin Dragooon air synchrome hit Target or toys-rus in memphis,TN yet? I really need to get my hands on Gryph Dragooon SA165 and BSF
Go look.
Or when someone in your area sees them, tell them to put it on the Beymap.
Or you could check online.
I checked online and I didn`t see it on the target or toys-rus website and I didn`t see last time I was there
Just be patient, with Hasbro some areas get releases before others.

It'll show up eventually, patience is key.
I won a giveaway for my first shogun steel pack, Beyblade Shogun Steel SS-100 Ifrit Salamander Fire Synchrome 2-Pack. However I was wondering many questions about it. First, is Shogun Steel the same as Zero-G? Second, besides the obvious top tier spin track E230, is the spin tracks and performance tips contained in Beyblade Shogun Steel SS-100 Ifrit Salamander Fire Synchrome 2-Pack useful, or atleast decent working? Is this set worth it in general? Is shogun steel still useful in a MFB stadium?
(Aug. 19, 2013  8:36 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: I won a giveaway for my first shogun steel pack, Beyblade Shogun Steel SS-100 Ifrit Salamander Fire Synchrome 2-Pack. However I was wondering many questions about it. First, is Shogun Steel the same as Zero-G? Second, besides the obvious top tier spin track E230, is the spin tracks and performance tips contained in Beyblade Shogun Steel SS-100 Ifrit Salamander Fire Synchrome 2-Pack useful, or atleast decent working? Is this set worth it in general? Is shogun steel still useful in a MFB stadium?

Yes, thankfully, this time, Hasbro reproduced Zero-G parts exactly except for some recolours. The parts therefore weigh approximately the same, and their design was not changed. Synchrom can still be achieved, too.

E230 is very useful for Defense, and GCF for Zero-G Attack, while SD is top-tier for Stamina in traditional stadiums, but the rest is just decent. SW145 has no use.

Yes, these new parts did change the top-tier list even in traditional stadiums.
Is Revizer the heaviest chrome wheel?
(Aug. 19, 2013  9:32 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Is Revizer the heaviest chrome wheel?

Most of the weights are on Beywiki ...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ang_145EDS
(Aug. 19, 2013  9:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

E230 is very useful for Defense, and GCF for Zero-G Attack, while SD is top-tier for Stamina in traditional stadiums, but the rest is just decent. SW145 has no use.

Even though GCF is only useful for Zero-G Attack, doesn't it have some use in traditional stadiums? Because I want top tier attack, but I don't want rubber performance tips because I always wear them down, and sometimes I get the habit of eating them ( Ik it's weird. Plastic stuff looks so chewy, however :l ).

Also, SW145 may not be top tier- but it has to be somewhat okay in some customizations, right? Also, do you know where I can get a picture of all of these parts?

Also are the fusion wheels and energy rings to these shogun steel stuff useful in any customizatios

and lastley, the parts act basically the exact same, do they not?

(Aug. 19, 2013  9:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Even though GCF is only useful for Zero-G Attack, doesn't it have some use in traditional stadiums? Because I want top tier attack, but I don't want rubber performance tips because I always wear them down, and sometimes I get the habit of eating them ( Ik it's weird. Plastic stuff looks so chewy, however :l ).

Also, SW145 may not be top tier- but it has to be somewhat okay in some customizations, right? Also, do you know where I can get a picture of all of these parts?

Also are the fusion wheels and energy rings to these shogun steel stuff useful in any customizatios

and lastley, the parts act basically the exact same as zero-g, do they not?