Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What's a good bottom chrome wheel to use with an E230?
(Aug. 04, 2013  8:15 PM)ryukiba Wrote: What's a good bottom chrome wheel to use with an E230?

Revizer Revizer sure goes well with E230 in a traditional metagame.
theblackdragon Wrote:Quick question, and I kinda fell like an idiot asking this, but...

Wouldn't we refer to a combo like Duo ____ F230CF as a zombie of sorts?

Beywiki Wrote:The origin of the name "Zombie" is not its ability to steal spin, but its "life after death" ability. The term "Life After Death" is used to describe a zombie's ability to continue spinning on its side after it has fallen over. If your Beyblade is still making complete rotations, it is still considered to be spinning. To have this ability, your Beyblade must be perfectly round at the points that touch the stadium floor when it falls over.

CF is perfectly round at the points that touch the ground...

Considering the fact that CF has such a wide edge that provides support for the entire beyblade even after it has stopped spinning , as opposed to the edge of RDF/EWD type bottoms, couldn't that be referred to as the beyblade's "side?" Since it won't topple any further than CF's rim?

It won't topple any further than CF's rim? Huh? It can stay in that position for a while, but it eventually can topple over completely. Leaning on the rim of CF can't be considered the Beyblade's "side", unlike say, Wolborg 4, which is similar to F230CF in that the top half will continue spinning while the bottom half has already stopped. The difference with Wolborg 4 however, is that when it falls over, it cannot "fall" any further.

That being said, to answer your question: the definition doesn't precisely define what "side" or "fallen over" are supposed to mean, so yes, it would be considered as a Zombie of sorts, at least from my perspective. It certainly isn't what would traditionally be called a Zombie, though.
(Aug. 04, 2013  8:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2013  8:15 PM)ryukiba Wrote: What's a good bottom chrome wheel to use with an E230?

Revizer Revizer sure goes well with E230 in a traditional metagame.

Ok thanks for the help Kai-V😀
just to clarify is hasbro's hyperblade's cygus cw the heaviest clear wheel to date
(Aug. 04, 2013  2:14 PM)Cake Wrote: Any part can vary in weight from Beywiki's statement; for instance, my Begirados is almost a gram heavier than Beywiki states it should be, and my Faces vary in weight from 0.9 to 1.3g. Some parts can be lighter than Beywiki says, too. Beywiki has the typical or average weight of the part; there may be mold variations / defects that can affect the weight slightly.

By faces, do you mean metal face bolts? Those vary in weight too?

For the weight differences, does that only apply to chrome wheels or do they apply to 4D metal wheels and other types of metal wheels as well? What about other parts such as clear wheels or tracks, do those have weight variations too?

(Aug. 04, 2013  9:33 PM)Lazer Wrote: just to clarify is hasbro's hyperblade's cygus cw the heaviest clear wheel to date

That reminds me, is that clear wheel the same weight for Takara's version or is hasbro's heavier?
Yes, all parts have slight weight variations even within the same company.
What beyblade has a clear BD145?
Vulcan Horogium BD145RS from Random Booster 7.
the bey's form rb7 I think they're gravity perseus (attack version) BD145xf and vulcan virgo/horugium BD145xf
what are all top tier parts, in categories of attack, defense, stamina and balance.
(Aug. 05, 2013  4:51 AM)Dropkick Wrote: what are all top tier parts, in categories of attack, defense, stamina and balance.
refer to this thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385 (on the last page inguilt has some modifications that need to be seen)
(Aug. 05, 2013  5:02 AM)omega bey king Wrote: anyone know whats beyschool in maryland?
It is a tournament, not an actual school Smile
I need some clarification regarding synchrom. I'm assuming not all chrome wheels are compatible with each other? Is this correct, and if so, is there an easy way to know if two wheels will or will not work? Without having to actually try them I mean. Thank you
All Chrome Wheels are compatible with each other Synchrome-wise, so your second question is not even an issue. Smile
Yes, insomniac I'd right. Every single chrome wheel is compatible. Even with itself.
Is the power launcher the same as the beylauncher or extremely similar?

Also does E230 have a scraping problem like BDs145 did with short bottoms? If so what tips would be good on E230?
E230 in Upper mode has no scraping issues, but in Lower mode I would assume that regular BD145 rules apply...
The "power launcher" (or whatever it's really called) is far inferior to the Beylauncher in power.

E230 does not have the same scraping issues BD145 has because it lacks the same overhanging spikes.
To see some of the Bottoms that work best with E230, you should check out the Zero-G developmental and MFB tier lists in the Advanced Forum.
I only needed to know what bottoms work best on it if it did have scraping problems.

Is the power Launcher stronger than an LL2 or zero G compact launcher? Also where would I find an inexpensive beylauncher of beylauncher LR under $20
Beylauncher L/Rs generally cost ~$10... I don't think I've even seen them that expensive...
(Aug. 05, 2013  6:07 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I only needed to know what bottoms work best on it if it did have scraping problems.

Is the power Launcher stronger than an LL2 or zero G compact launcher? Also where would I find an inexpensive beylauncher of beylauncher LR under $20

Here's an LR launcher!Smile
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?...1119741670
when is shogun steel going to be released in memphis,TN
(Aug. 05, 2013  9:01 PM)Lazer Wrote: when is shogun steel going to be released in memphis,TN
It should be out by now, make sure to check all of your close stores. I've found Target has had a good stock.