Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I just got home from my friend's, and after some intense bey battles... I have a question. In defense combos, say Twisted Leone GB145_____, what tip would be better:CS, WD, or RS? It's against a Ray Pegasus LW105LF and Galaxy Striker D125CS. Also, is Twisted Bull H145WD a good combo? My friend wants to know. It preforms well, but he wants the master's opinion.
(Mar. 10, 2012  5:11 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: I just got home from my friend's, and after some intense bey battles... I have a question. In defense combos, say Twisted Leone GB145_____, what tip would be better:CS, WD, or RS? It's against a Ray Pegasus LW105LF and Galaxy Striker D125CS. Also, is Twisted Bull H145WD a good combo? My friend wants to know. It preforms well, but he wants the master's opinion.

This question, again, belongs in build me a combo. I'd tell you to post there but frankly you should either read the rules, introductory PM, and my newbie guide or just stop posting altogether.
How does that belong in build me a combo!? I'm asking a question, not telling you to build me a combo! I'm ASKING on 'ask a question, get an answer!' if a combo is good. That is why I'm posting HERE, not THERE. Also, this is my second time I've 'been in the wrong' about this. So, can you tell me why it belongs on build me a combo, and not here? I mean, I have the combo and top-tier parts, I just want to know which is better! Now, a real question:When is the Zero-G anime coming out in Japan? I checked everywhere but can't find the date.
I believe any questions relating to combos should be posted there, as it is in the Customization section.
For your question it belongs in Anime and Manga Questions, and your answer can definitely be found in the Anime and Manga section.
(Mar. 10, 2012  10:25 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: How does that belong in build me a combo!? I'm asking a question, not telling you to build me a combo! I'm ASKING on 'ask a question, get an answer!' if a combo is good. That is why I'm posting HERE, not THERE. Also, this is my second time I've 'been in the wrong' about this. So, can you tell me why it belongs on build me a combo, and not here? I mean, I have the combo and top-tier parts, I just want to know which is better! Now, a real question:When is the Zero-G anime coming out in Japan? I checked everywhere but can't find the date.

ANY question relating to combinations and the building thereof belongs in Build Me a Combo. As you have been told before, by the owner of this site, and a moderator, no less.

Your new question belongs in the Anime and Manga section.
Is SonoKong Beat lighter than the Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat. I lost my Takara Tomy one and got a SonoKong one (Well i got 2) and it feels to me to be lighter. Will anyone truly find out for me?
wat is the rareist bey,is it big bang takafumi?
nhope I'm posting this question in the right thread but. I recently got the beyblade game for my psp and I was wondering if there is anyone who could translate to English? I would very much appreciate the help. There should be a thread for that alone.
Nationsbeyblade: I don't think so.. I'd assume the original Metal System Cancer which never got released..?
Big Bang Takafumi wasn't even a real beyblade.
It was more real than the actual Quetzalcoatl Wheel ... I believe that was only ever a 3D render.
There are pictures of the Cancer Wheel being destroyed by others, though, and it looks quite real. I don't know if it was just a particularly good render, of course, but it looked very realistic to me.

Actually, Cancer WAS released, as Quetz. It's the original Quetz that was shown, I guess we're just getting confused with the names but yeah.
I edited my previous post.

In my opinion, none of those destroyed Beyblades are particularly real ... They would destroy Beyblades that often, hah ?
Hm, perhaps. http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/images/0/0...Cancer.jpg Is the image I was referring to. I imagine, if they found breakage issues severe enough to not make a part, they would probably still have had prototypes to test with.
Yes, I know that image.
Well, just saying, to me it either looks to be real or truly excellent graphical work.
>Facebolt cracked in a form that makes it looks like a dragoons head with its mouth open..

must be digital render.
I'm pretty sure that was done digitally. It looks like it is on some kind of packaging.
It's from an advertisement of sorts.

IDK, the damage looks way more realistic than I've seen Takara Produce. Still, they would nonetheless have made one to work out the fragility, no? And, it got far enough to be shown in some promotional material, so surely they must have got one into some kind of production at some point?
That was in CoroCoro. CoroCoro is known to put basically anything that looks OK that comes under their hands. They did the same thing for what was supposed to be the first few characters of Metal Fight Beyblade, which ended up only being some of the sketches Adachi Takafumi had drawn, and they took some without consulting him and paired them with the four first Metal Fight Beyblades.

Seeing it in CoroCoro, in that context, does not really mean much.
It's highly possible, but if so, I doubt that it ever left the factory or their main office, or wherever it was created at.
It's pretty much digital. The force is too impossible, unless you converted the launcher into a gun...
which metal wheel is best for attack.Forbidden,Ray, or Screw?
(Mar. 11, 2012  3:41 AM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: which metal wheel is best for attack.Forbidden,Ray, or Screw?

Ray then Screw then Forbidden
(Mar. 11, 2012  3:38 AM)Blood Wrote: It's pretty much digital. The force is too impossible, unless you converted the launcher into a gun...

Of course it's not possible, that image is obviously altered/manipulated, but yeah, the detail of the damage looks too... Real.

(Mar. 11, 2012  3:44 AM)AnubisMaster Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2012  3:41 AM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: which metal wheel is best for attack.Forbidden,Ray, or Screw?

Ray then Screw then Forbidden

First, that's completely incorrect. Second, that question belongs in Build Me a Combo so you shouldn't be answering it. And, given your answer, you shouldn't be answering questions anyway.