April 2017 Beyblade Burst Giveaway: B-79 Drain Fafnir.8.Nt - Passport Holders Only

April 2017 Beyblade Burst Giveaway:
B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir.8.Nt

BLADER PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY

Beyblade Burst God's first left-spin Beyblade–one with rubber on its Layer too!–B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir.8.Nt–will be released on April 29th! To celebrate its release, we're giving away one exclusively to a lucky Blader Passport holder. If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the April 2017 Beyblade Burst giveaway for a chance to win this new Beyblade!

Remember, this giveaway is only open to Passport Holders. If you hold one of these, simply post in this thread once for a chance to win! If not, your post will unfortunately be deleted.

But that's not all! We'll even give the winner a Bit Booster of their choosing! .. or try one of our newer Bit Boosters!:
This Beyblade giveaway will run until April 30, 2017, 23:59:59 EST. Entries after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the closing date and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everyone!
Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Removed a few "o"s from your post, ToxicAtom haha.
(Apr. 20, 2017  5:57 AM)Kei If you\re a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the April 2017 Beyblade Burst giveaway for a chance to win this new Beyblade! Wrote: If you hold one of these, simply post in this thread once for a chance to win!
once
THE NAMES MASAMUNE KADOYA AND IM THE NUMBER ONE BLAYBLADER IN THE WORLD
I'm in.
Drain Fafnir!
Heh Dank(Drain) Fafnir ate(8) NOTHING
Good luck everyone! Grin
All the best everyone.. I am in
Count me in!
I'm in good luck everyone!
Yep
Nothing can stop me winning this. (I'm sorry I'll do better next time)
My odds of winning this are Nothing
Yo yo yo
I like the design, I'm in.
beyb
Drain my spirit away when I don't win.