[Answered]  are the stars on the disks useful?

I noticed that the disks from hasbro (and I'm not sure about TT) has stars randomly placed on them. for example, a central with one star and another central with four stars. why is that?
To very slightly make them a little off balance. You'll notice that the stars are never symmetrically placed. But it really doesn't effect much at all
The Stars are merely there to differentiate if your opponent has the same Disk as you. You place the star stickers on the Stars of the Disk. So even if you have the same number of stars on the disk, your sticker pattern should be different.
It is where you put the star stickers (for the TT Discs) to differentiate between two players discs if they both use the same disc.
That makes so much sense now! I've been wondering what the purpose was.
There's something like that in the another parts? If not how can I diferentiate my pieces?
(Dec. 29, 2019  9:03 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: There's something like that in the another parts? If not how can I diferentiate my pieces?
Thin Sharpie is a tournament blader's friend.
(Dec. 30, 2019  5:46 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2019  9:03 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: There's something like that in the another parts? If not how can I diferentiate my pieces?
Sharpie is a tournament blader's friend.

That’s illegal in tournaments. At least WBO ones.
(Dec. 30, 2019  6:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2019  5:46 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Sharpie is a tournament blader's friend.

That’s illegal in tournaments. At least WBO ones.

You can mark small dots with a sharpie, you just can't draw all over it.  Personally, I use the really thin tip sharpie for this.
(Dec. 30, 2019  6:42 PM)joyos Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2019  6:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: That’s illegal in tournaments. At least WBO ones.

You can mark small dots with a sharpie, you just can't draw all over it.  Personally, I use the really thin tip sharpie for this.

Just looked at the rule book. You are correct.
I also found that the gt layer weights also have the stars, so I also think it has to do with the balance, if even a little.
(Dec. 30, 2019  10:11 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I also found that the gt layer weights also have the stars, so I also think it has to do with the balance, if even a little.

As far as molding goes, they don't add the stars after the molding. You don't know the balance beforehand, so that's impossible that it is related to the balance.
Balancing the Weights and Discs after molding would be a very useless and costly process. And I doubt they make bad balanced molds just for the fun of it.

It is strictly to tell them apart when playing with someone with the same parts.
There's one frame called star
Is shelter regulus frame
This frame has a star shape and he can incrase the attack and have more stamina than meteor or bump
(Dec. 30, 2019  11:34 PM)JulioOmega96 Wrote: There's one frame called star
Is shelter regulus frame
This frame has a star shape and he can incrase the attack and have more stamina than meteor or bump
JulioOmega96 
This thread is about the star patterns on the disks
I feel like they are a different mold and weight. Not sure about the credibility of this though but I tested it out.
I weighed three different quarters. 4 Star=21.4 and both 1 Stars weighed 20.9. I did the same with 2 '2' Disc's . 2 Star=20.5, 3 Star=20.9. Same with 7 as well. 3 Star=22.8, 3 Star = 23.4 . The second one was a TT 7. So obviously, the pattern is more stars equals more weight and probably a different mold in both TT and Hasbro. But TT 4 Star and Hasbro 4 Star (This is an example) will not weigh the same. Probably a TT 3 is the same as a Hasbro 4 Star but obviously higher number of stars equals greater the weight. Try it out and see if my theory is correct.

Also, I tested it out with 2 ten weights. It proved to be the same. I cant bring out the results though as I am not in possession of one of the ten's anymore and don't remember the results.
https://corocoro.jp/13989/?fbclid=IwAR3f...WdJJAo9SoI

This was what CoroCoro wrote about what the stars on the disks do. I don’t want to get into what effect they really have, just sharing.
(Jan. 16, 2020  5:10 AM)Shindog Wrote: https://corocoro.jp/13989/?fbclid=IwAR3f...WdJJAo9SoI

This was what CoroCoro wrote about what the stars on the disks do.  I don’t want to get into what effect they really have, just sharing.

Basically the stars have micro-effect on the center of gravity/balance and could have different effects with different Layers and GT Weights. I think that is what makes Beyblade Burst a bit more complex than intended, in terms of competitive play.