[Answered]  How are 1234Beyblade and Kei so Good!?

Seriously lol! They are soooooo good! How do they do it? :D
Practice,and having multiple copy of each beyblade
Just one word : EXPERIENCE
I think they had many battle , so they know advantages and disadvantages of every bey,
They have countless hours of practice and experience.
They have practiced a lot
By knowing their enem... er, opponents. Their beys and tactics. ^_^
They are like the free and shu of real world
(Sep. 23, 2018  7:48 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: They are like the free and shu of real world
Great Call!

They practice a Lot, And Test More Than Japanese.......
And 1234Beyblade's superhuman Strength......
Aside from what others have said, being based in the biggest western beyblade community (Toronto), where you can battle and learn from many other top tier bladers, also helps.
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:09 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  7:48 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: They are like the free and shu of real world
Great Call!

If he is really strong
Then, why is he ranked 2 ,why not first
I just want to battle both of 'em despite the fact that I will loose badly
(Sep. 23, 2018  10:42 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:09 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Great Call!

If he is really strong
Because strength is not everything, Both are on top .... They can't Be compared,.......
(Sep. 23, 2018  11:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  10:42 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: If he is really strong
Because strength is not everything, Both are on top .... They can't Be compared,.......

Can’t disagree
There really is no "secrets" or "huge amounts of practice", I only play beyblade when I play in tournaments or a new piece comes out, It's just common sense. Oh btw rank doesn't matter in games where it's so heavily RNG based xd. The only "skill" portion of beyblade is launch and knowledge, which basically means how to launch in certain match ups and basically having a whole encyclopedia in your head about every single match up possible along with which bey is favored in the match up, using this knowledge you just try to predict what your opponent will use which is the rng aspect of the game.

just want to clarify that i'm not strong, i'm just fast, precise, and have a really good understanding of how launchers work which helps me control them to the max potential.

tips if you care
- if your launch sucks then just launch more while trying to improve precision and execution speed.
- if you don't know everything about how each bey preforms against each other then just test more.
(Sep. 23, 2018  12:55 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: There really is no "secrets" or "huge amounts of practice", I only play beyblade when I play in tournaments or a new piece comes out, It's just common sense. Oh btw rank doesn't matter in games where it's so heavily RNG based xd. The only "skill" portion of beyblade is launch and knowledge, which basically means how to launch in certain match ups and basically having a whole encyclopedia in your head about every single match up possible along with which bey is favored in the match up, using this knowledge you just try to predict what your opponent will use which is the rng aspect of the game.

just want to clarify that i'm not strong, i'm just fast, precise, and have a really good understanding of how launchers work which helps me control them to the max potential.

tips if you care
- if your launch sucks then just launch more while trying to improve precision and execution speed.
- if you don't know everything about how each bey preforms against each other then just test more.

Was waiting for one of you to reply?
These are some of the oldest bladers I know, they are expedited and have a lot of practice, although don’t get me started with Beyblade geeks, they are some of the few people who can control hard to control beyblades
(Sep. 23, 2018  12:55 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: There really is no "secrets" or "huge amounts of practice", I only play beyblade when I play in tournaments or a new piece comes out, It's just common sense.  Oh btw rank doesn't matter in games where it's so heavily RNG based xd.  The only "skill" portion of beyblade is launch and knowledge, which basically means how to launch in certain match ups and basically having a whole encyclopedia in your head about every single match up possible along with which bey is favored in the match up, using this knowledge you just try to predict what your opponent will use which is the rng aspect of the game.

tips if you care
Thanks for the tips and thanks for posting on my thread! It’s an honor!

Then what am I?!?   Crying
nah, I'm happy being Dizzy haha
*I'm a guy though xD
(Sep. 23, 2018  9:25 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:

*I'm a guy though xD

Your AWESOME TOO! You can be Xander! Grin
(Sep. 23, 2018  9:25 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:

*I'm a guy though xD
Xhander, Joshua or ruwei
Now you decide who you are like the most
(Sep. 23, 2018  12:55 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: There really is no "secrets" or "huge amounts of practice", I only play beyblade when I play in tournaments or a new piece comes out, It's just common sense. Oh btw rank doesn't matter in games where it's so heavily RNG based xd. The only "skill" portion of beyblade is launch and knowledge, which basically means how to launch in certain match ups and basically having a whole encyclopedia in your head about every single match up possible along with which bey is favored in the match up, using this knowledge you just try to predict what your opponent will use which is the rng aspect of the game.

tips if you care

Sorry for this question but what is a "rng based xd"?
(Dec. 01, 2018  2:46 PM)Biggster Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  12:55 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: There really is no "secrets" or "huge amounts of practice", I only play beyblade when I play in tournaments or a new piece comes out, It's just common sense.  Oh btw rank doesn't matter in games where it's so heavily RNG based xd.  The only "skill" portion of beyblade is launch and knowledge, which basically means how to launch in certain match ups and basically having a whole encyclopedia in your head about every single match up possible along with which bey is favored in the match up, using this knowledge you just try to predict what your opponent will use which is the rng aspect of the game.

tips if you care

Sorry for this question but what is a "rng based xd"?

I believe 1234Beyblade is referring to "Random Number Generation." Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's basically the luck aspect of the game. He states "using this knowledge you just try to predict what your opponent will use which is the rng aspect of the game." Every part of a combo can be seen as a variable, and your opponent's choice of combo represents the "random number." Choosing a combo based on your prediction of what your opponent will use is the luck aspect of the game.
Experience is the keyword to answering this question.

Even then, you also have to factor luck in battle as well as luck and funds to buy lots of copies that have the best attributes (spring strength, teeth durability, gimmick durability, optimal weights for each part of the combo, etc)