Another Burst Season after Sparking?

(Oct. 30, 2020  1:37 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: I love burst I have no problem with a 6th season. But please, no more new main characters.

tbh, you know they're gonna do that regardless.
A new season or a new main character?
I have no more infos then that sorry Confused
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:50 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:37 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: tbh, you know they're gonna do that regardless.
A new season or a new main character?

new main character
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: A new season or a new main character?

new main character
That would suck. We have 5 already.
I may give you more news when I got some news from my supplyers! I just finaly get my access to them and I have missed some release like B-175 to B-177 so I don't have much infos on them too.

(Oct. 30, 2020  1:55 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: new main character
That would suck. We have 5 already.

May be they will get 8 main caracters to do a final seasons big 8 tournament! haha just kidding
Okay. I bet that the Metal Fury beys are Pegasus, L-Drago, Leone, Anubius, and Orion with the final random booster being Nemesis while all v force beys are evolved
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:57 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Okay. I bet that the Metal Fury beys are Pegasus, L-Drago, Leone, Anubius, and Orion with the final random booster being Nemesis while all v force beys are evolved

I think variares And sagi has way more chance than anubius uno. The rest is pretty much a done deal
(Oct. 30, 2020  4:11 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:57 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Okay. I bet that the Metal Fury beys are Pegasus, L-Drago, Leone, Anubius, and Orion with the final random booster being Nemesis while all v force beys are evolved

I think variares And sagi has way more chance than anubius uno. The rest is pretty much a done deal
So wait. Pegasus, Leone, L-Drago, Sagittario, and Variares in the set
I get it. I just hope they would wait til Hasbro surge is over

Also make them compatible with burst beys in real life
Pretty sure February is the release of the voted legend bey, so either we have two releases for February or this information is very faulty.
Mabry they will bring back ken with a better kerbeus
I still say it is still unhighly likely We wil have a S6 for Burst
Beyblade Burst Aura: Dante Asaki And Aura Dragonis
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:46 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Pretty sure February is the release of the voted legend bey, so either we have two releases for February or this information is very faulty.
Could it also be that the bey is a corocoro special?
(Oct. 30, 2020  2:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:46 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Pretty sure February is the release of the voted legend bey, so either we have two releases for February or this information is very faulty.
Could it also be that the bey is a corocoro special?
I dont think so
Guess we wont find out till late sparking and maybe mid surge?..
I see one release in february and its the RB vol.24 not much infos at the moment! it will probably the last RB for SuperKing. if we are lucky we may have a view of new series but I don't think they will tease it at this one if March has one release and said New 2021 but not the February release. normaly Series start in mid-End March and April so we have time to wait until more info!
(Oct. 30, 2020  4:38 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I see one release in february and its the RB vol.24 not much infos at the moment! it will probably the last RB for SuperKing. if we are lucky we may have a view of new series but I don't think they will tease it at this one if March has one release and said New 2021 but not the February release. normaly Series start in mid-End March and April so we have time to wait until more info!
You said that that you didn’t have information on the new season products. Based on what you do know for release timing, is there only 1 main like season 1-4? Cause two leads seems like a one time thing
(Oct. 30, 2020  4:18 PM)Ilikespriggan Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  2:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Could it also be that the bey is a corocoro special?
I dont think so
The thing is, suppliers are usually never wrong about these sort of things unless they have been misinformed themselves, something that is extremely unlikely (and keep in mind this guy has confirmation of releases up until the “new series” so if this information is legit- which it seems to be, there is no way there are that many mistakes). Now assuming that is the case the new release would already have been listed. I guess it could actually be included in the random booster itself but for a supposed special release that likely isn’t the case. All this being said, I truly believe the new bey will be a corocoro special bey.
I agree with Zeutron, I do not have Coro Coro Release so its possible that special bey comes in coro coro unic release.
I don’t think there will be a new season, because every Beyblade that is in sparking as of now,has returned with their original drivers.
I doubt were getting a new season. This very much feels like a farewell season given the return of so many previous staple characters.
Or maybe the voted bey is a random booster prize.
I think we might get a new season. Why would they introduce high drivers or a new stadium? We also get a lot of new parts in that stadium. I think it's safe to say we are going to get a new season.