Another Burst Season after Sparking?

(Oct. 23, 2020  3:11 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: In november we will get a new app from Takara... So it won't be the end with Sparking. And I think we will get a new main character.

Another new main character? r u fr?

Honestly if there is another season after sparking Im just saying they better bring back Delta.
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:07 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  3:11 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: In november we will get a new app from Takara... So it won't be the end with Sparking. And I think we will get a new main character.

Another new main character? r u fr?

Honestly if there is another season after sparking Im just saying they better bring back Delta.

Not so sure about that...
But maybe the writers will surprise us and make the undying Burst season 6.
If their gonna do a miraculous s6 no more new main character Just work with what you got And do they one thing I want burst to do a full on team battle tournament thye have enough team with great bladers to make an epic team tournament, no training no filler tournament Just go straight to the team tournament after 20 episode.
(Oct. 28, 2020  8:12 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I think sparking will have more than 52 episodes due to it being the last season of beyblade.
However!!??

[Spoiler] There have been reports of a season 6 due to the success of sparking, it is not confirmed but it might happen.
ok notes taken. buy more sparking beyblades to convince them more.
I say its a 50/50 chance we are gonna get a season 6
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I say its a 50/50 chance we are gonna get a season 6

More like 75/25 new season favor
I swear, Beyblade Burst will become undying. They will continue Sparking and evolve every past character and have one ultra buff rookie destroy the world, the end.
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:50 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I swear, Beyblade Burst will become undying. They will continue Sparking and evolve every past character and have one ultra buff rookie destroy the world, the end.

if the "rookie" is not rantaro, amane or harry I will be really sad
I hope that if they do a S6 it brings back all the legends
I just reserved the new 2021 burst series at my supplyers earlier this week. they will do something similar to Sparking release but I'va got no image at the moment but many boosters, stadium kit, stadium and launchers(no info if they are beylauncher or not but hopefully it will be beylauncher) to sell!

something start around mid march and biggest releases around april.

I hope having more infos next week!
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:25 AM)loyd87 Wrote: I just reserved the new 2021 burst series at my supplyers earlier this week. they will do something similar to Sparking release but I'va got no image at the moment but many boosters, stadium kit, stadium and launchers(no info if they are beylauncher or not but hopefully it will be beylauncher) to sell!

Do they have G Revolution and Metal Fury remakes on standby
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:25 AM)loyd87 Wrote: I just reserved the new 2021 burst series at my supplyers earlier this week. they will do something similar to Sparking release but I'va got no image at the moment but many boosters, stadium kit, stadium and launchers(no info if they are beylauncher or not but hopefully it will be beylauncher) to sell!

So you're saying there will be another season ?
They will probably continu that Birthday remakes but actually we have no details about what will be inside of these releases! Actually superKing isn't finished yet they will not burn the series before its start!
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:32 AM)loyd87 Wrote: They will probably continu that Birthday remakes but actually we have no details about what will be inside of these releases! Actually superKing isn't finished yet they will not burn the series before its start!

As long as we get more remakes and another season, I’m cool. Also how do you have this info?
Seasons probably if the toy line continue. Takara have already done beyblade after series ended up airing, I think about HMS if I'm not wrong.

(Oct. 30, 2020  1:34 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:32 AM)loyd87 Wrote: They will probably continu that Birthday remakes but actually we have no details about what will be inside of these releases! Actually superKing isn't finished yet they will not burn the series before its start!

As long as we get more remakes and another season, I’m cool. Also how do you have this info?

My supplyers contact me to get my pre-order for those release.

edit:

I Have pre-order B-178 to B-185, the only infos I got on them is: new Booster, new Launcher, new stadium, new stadium kit, random booster 24 and 25

They don'T have more official infos on them unfortunatly its to early anyway
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:34 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Seasons probably if the toy line continue. Takara have already done beyblade after series ended up airing, I think about HMS if I'm not wrong.

(Oct. 30, 2020  1:34 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: As long as we get more remakes and another season, I’m cool. Also how do you have this info?

Do you know what Bey is in the January release?
I love burst I have no problem with a 6th season. But please, no more new main characters.
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: I love burst I have no problem with a 6th season. But please, no more new main characters.

tbh, you know they're gonna do that regardless.
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:37 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: I love burst I have no problem with a 6th season. But please, no more new main characters.

tbh, you know they're gonna do that regardless.

the only time they didnt do dat ws with god god was the bes tho
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:36 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:34 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Seasons probably if the toy line continue. Takara have already done beyblade after series ended up airing, I think about HMS if I'm not wrong.

Do you know what Bey is in the January release?

no sorry my pre-order start at february release and like I said I have no big infos on it until we will be closer of the release date,
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:42 AM)loyd87 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:36 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Do you know what Bey is in the January release?

no sorry my pre-order start at february release and like I said I have no big infos on it until we will be closer of the release date,

Will there be a Twisted Tempo in that release
if its a normal release I don't think so. we see remakes on random booster or special B-00 items
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:44 AM)loyd87 Wrote: if its a normal release I don't think so. we see remakes on random booster or special B-00 items

But February has always been random booster
Your right its the vol.24 in end february