Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

If you want some good comedy I’ve heard that kono suba is pretty good.
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:42 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If you want some good comedy I’ve heard that kono suba is pretty good.

Konosuba is pretty good but it is overrated and lewd so beware.
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:27 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Was that? Never heard of Noragami

You should watch it, its really good I've watched it again loads of times, about a god called yato, also funny as well. I watch in dub so yeh.

Yukine dies HAHHAHAHA his real name is "Yaboku"
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:27 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Was that? Never heard of Noragami

You should watch it, its really good I've watched it again loads of times, about a god called yato, also funny as well. I watch in dub so yeh.

(Jan. 13, 2021  12:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:27 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You should watch it, its really good I've watched it again loads of times, about a god called yato, also funny as well. I watch in dub so yeh.

Ok I will try to watch it

EarthHelios try Naruto

norigami is ok
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:55 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  12:27 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You should watch it, its really good I've watched it again loads of times, about a god called yato, also funny as well. I watch in dub so yeh.

Yukine dies HAHHAHAHA his real name is "Yaboku"

Yukines already dead lol he's a regelia, also yeh ik his name is yaboku
I recently watched beyond the boundary, was good.
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I recently watched beyond the boundary, was good.

Bleach, One peice, Naruto, Dragon ball are the best animes imo
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:31 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I recently watched beyond the boundary, was good.

Cool, tho imo mine are different.
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:31 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  11:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I recently watched beyond the boundary, was good.

*cough* JoJo *cough* Great Teacher Onizuka *cough* Houseki no Kuni *cough* Fist of The North Star
(Jan. 14, 2021  10:59 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:31 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Bleach, One peice, Naruto, Dragon ball are the best animes imo

*cough* JoJo *cough* Great Teacher Onizuka *cough* Houseki no Kuni *cough* Fist of The North Star

I haven't watched those animes but I MIGHT try them
Isn't Dr Stone season 2 coming out today, can't wait for dub.

Yeh it's out now.
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Isn't Dr Stone season 2 coming out today, can't wait for dub.

Yeh it's out now.

I watched the vast majority of the first episode, but I honestly am probably going to wait for the episodes to get subbed from now on since I could not tell very well what was going on.
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Isn't Dr Stone season 2 coming out today, can't wait for dub.

Yeh it's out now.

(Jan. 14, 2021  4:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Yeh it's out now.

I watched the vast majority of the first episode, but I honestly am probably going to wait for the episodes to get subbed from now on since I could not tell very well what was going on.

I started watching dr. stone, Dragon ball super, bleach, one piece (Im half way done in one piece), and Attack On titan (on ep 10)
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Isn't Dr Stone season 2 coming out today, can't wait for dub.

Yeh it's out now.

Was the first episode not subbed?
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I watched the vast majority of the first episode, but I honestly am probably going to wait for the episodes to get subbed from now on since I could not tell very well what was going on.

I'm studying, posting on wbo, and watching dr. stone same time
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I watched the vast majority of the first episode, but I honestly am probably going to wait for the episodes to get subbed from now on since I could not tell very well what was going on.

I watched it using the link Eclipse Force provided in the Dr. Stone thread. Is there a place I can watch it now subbed?
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Was the first episode not subbed?

I'm studying, posting on wbo, and watching dr. stone same time

I'm going to wait till all the episodes are out in English. Don't like cliffhangers.

(Jan. 14, 2021  4:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Was the first episode not subbed?

I watched it using the link Eclipse Force provided in the Dr. Stone thread. Is there a place I can watch it now subbed?

Well I use sites like animesuge.io, also my brother watches it on crunchyroll.
Dr Stone btw
Woah some pretty major spoilers off the bat
I'm on episode 6 of assassination classroom, really good, thanks for recommending it 👍
Just rewatched Nekopara for what might have been the millionth time. Since then I think my obsession is returning.

I also like Naruto but the problem is that its full of Fillers.
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just rewatched Nekopara for what might have been the millionth time. Since then I think my obsession is returning.

Is nekopara that good, I'll give it a try.
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:12 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just rewatched Nekopara for what might have been the millionth time. Since then I think my obsession is returning.

Is nekopara that good, I'll give it a try.

I think its good but i can't say for everyone else.
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:13 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Free... Hoya I see you watched seraph of the end

Yep, I really want a season 3, but I've been reading the manga, is good since yuichiro is dumb lol. Enjoying it.