Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Getting bored really need some new Anime to watch.
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:54 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Getting bored really need some new Anime to watch.

Have you watched Dr. Stone? If not, that might be something good to start since it has an interesting story as well as great characters.
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:54 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Getting bored really need some new Anime to watch.

Have you watched Dr. Stone? If not, that might be something good to start since it has an interesting story as well as great characters.

Oh yep I have watched it, really good though can't wait for the second season.

I have to wait a while since I watch anime in dub.
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Have you watched Dr. Stone? If not, that might be something good to start since it has an interesting story as well as great characters.

Oh yep I have watched it, really good though can't wait for the second season.
A few others I recommend if you haven’t watched them are JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, One Piece, Assassination Classroom, Mob Psycho, The Promised Neverland, and Death Note. I’d say pick from these that you haven’t seen and start one. I still haven’t seen a whole lot of anime, but these are some good ones I know I’ve at least watched some of that are good.
(Jan. 11, 2021  7:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Oh yep I have watched it, really good though can't wait for the second season.
A few others I recommend if you haven’t watched them are JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, One Piece, Assassination Classroom, Mob Psycho, The Promised Neverland, and Death Note. I’d say pick from these that you haven’t seen and start one. I still haven’t seen a whole lot of anime, but these are some good ones I know I’ve at least watched some of that are good.

Ok thank you for the recommendations, I'll certainly check them out.
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:54 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Getting bored really need some new Anime to watch.

Try Naruto.

(Jan. 11, 2021  7:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  7:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A few others I recommend if you haven’t watched them are JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, One Piece, Assassination Classroom, Mob Psycho, The Promised Neverland, and Death Note. I’d say pick from these that you haven’t seen and start one. I still haven’t seen a whole lot of anime, but these are some good ones I know I’ve at least watched some of that are good.

Ok thank you for the recommendations, I'll certainly check them out.

I have tried all of them you mentioned except Death Note (kinda creepy)
(Jan. 11, 2021  7:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  6:54 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Getting bored really need some new Anime to watch.

Try Naruto.

(Jan. 11, 2021  7:04 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Ok thank you for the recommendations, I'll certainly check them out.

Meh don't like naruto.
(Jan. 11, 2021  7:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  7:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Try Naruto.

Meh don't like naruto.

why don't you! Just wait for 11 eps
(Jan. 11, 2021  7:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  7:24 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Meh don't like naruto.

why don't you! Just wait for 11 eps

Well the graphics and all
(Jan. 11, 2021  7:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  7:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: why don't you! Just wait for 11 eps

Well the graphics and all

You should try Kuroko Basketball,Haikyuu,Re life Zero

have you watched yo-kai watch shadowside and Yokai Academy Y ?(if you have seen the original which is good, but childish, this is completely different, the shadowside is 30 years into the future and academy Y is unknown, they are really good)
(Jan. 12, 2021  5:35 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Bleach is returning.

what do you mean its returning ?
I drink it everyday (dont try this at home)
(Jan. 12, 2021  5:18 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

have you watched yo-kai watch shadowside and Yokai Academy Y ?(if you have seen the original which is good, but childish, this is completely different, the shadowside is 30 years into the future and academy Y is unknown, they are really good)

Yo kai is good
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:05 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  5:18 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: have you watched yo-kai watch shadowside and Yokai Academy Y ?(if you have seen the original which is good, but childish, this is completely different, the shadowside is 30 years into the future and academy Y is unknown, they are really good)

Yo kai is good
sorry, but is a question or you are saying that the series is good (bc it is)
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:10 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:05 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yo kai is good
sorry, but is a question or you are saying that the series is good (bc it is)

I'm saying that the series is good
beyblade and my hero academia
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:23 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: beyblade and my hero academia

My hero is one of my top 5
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:23 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:10 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: sorry, but is a question or you are saying that the series is good (bc it is)

I'm saying that the series is good

what is your favorite season?
1- the first season, 2- the classic yokai, 3(1)-Hailey Anne, 3(2)- Yw Dream and Merican yokai, 4 - yokai watch elder
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:30 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:23 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I'm saying that the series is good

what is your favorite season?
1- the first season, 2- the classic yokai, 3(1)-Hailey Anne, 3(2)- Yw Dream and Merican yokai, 4 - yokai watch elder

(Jan. 12, 2021  6:44 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:30 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what is your favorite season?

same
ya know there is a thread for yo kai watch right?
here
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Yo-kai-...ion?page=1
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:49 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:44 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: 1,2

same
ya know there is a thread for yo kai watch right?
here
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Yo-kai-...ion?page=1

Thanks bro
(Jan. 12, 2021  5:09 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  7:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well the graphics and all

You should try Kuroko Basketball,Haikyuu,Re life Zero

Tried them
(Jan. 12, 2021  10:04 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  5:09 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: You should try Kuroko Basketball,Haikyuu,Re life Zero

Tried them

I've got some good ones:
K/K: Return of Kings
K-On!
MAJOR (Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6)/MAJOR 2ND (Season 1 and 2)
Accel World
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Tensura, read the manga and light novels as well)
Shaman King (2021, it's coming)
Land of the Lustrous
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood/Battle Tendency/Stardust Crusaders/Diamond is Unbreakable/Golden Wind (read the following parts which are in Manga format as well, and those would be Stone Ocean, Steel Ball Run and JoJolion)
Wangan Midnight
Devil May Cry: The Animated Series
Love Tyrant (Renai Boukun)
Initial D (First Stage, Second Stage, Third Stage, Fourth Stage, Fifth Stage and Final Stage)
Akame ga Kill!
Gintama
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Nichibros)
Nichijou
(Jan. 12, 2021  10:12 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  10:04 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Tried them

I've got some good ones:
K/K: Return of Kings
K-On!
MAJOR (Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6)/MAJOR 2ND (Season 1 and 2)
Accel World
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Tensura, read the manga and light novels as well)
Shaman King (2021, it's coming)
Land of the Lustrous
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood/Battle Tendency/Stardust Crusaders/Diamond is Unbreakable/Golden Wind (read the following parts which are in Manga format as well, and those would be Stone Ocean, Steel Ball Run and JoJolion)
Wangan Midnight
Devil May Cry: The Animated Series
Love Tyrant (Renai Boukun)
Initial D (First Stage, Second Stage, Third Stage, Fourth Stage, Fifth Stage and Final Stage)
Akame ga Kill!
Gintama
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Nichibros)
Nichijou

Oh thanks for the suggestions, the only one I watched from them is k/k return of Kings