Anime Moves in real life...

Is there any difference between rush launch and sliding shoot????
(Oct. 04, 2018  12:37 PM)Yusuke Wrote: Is there any difference between rush launch and sliding shoot????

rush launch - Jus angle your Launch  (not very effective IRL)
Slidin Shoot- Angle your launch, and Move your launcher forward while launchin "Slide it" Effective,but you've to master it first
Oh thx. Sliding shoot was in beyblade rising champions series:episode 1 but I just thought that sliding shoot is the same as rush launch
(Oct. 04, 2018  12:46 PM)Yusuke Wrote: Oh thx. Sliding shoot was in beyblade rising champions series:episode 1 but I just thought that sliding shoot is the same as rush launch

Both Things are the same, but Rush will lose pattern very easily. Like it will Stall after a few "petal" movements
That's why most of us practice sliding shoot, it doesn't easily loses it's pattern, with what we use most ; Xtreme(' now a days)
So yeah, you have to master Slidin to get better with Attack Types
(Oct. 04, 2018  11:41 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2018  11:38 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Yes it is real. Its technical term is a flower pattern.

It's Sliding Shoot!

Oops, sorry.
That one move where satomb uses its wheels against the stadium is exaggerated.
If I remember the name correctly it was Loop Drift,
(Oct. 04, 2018  2:07 PM)Monsterblader Wrote: Were blast jinnius moves were real??

I call is Distablization Genius. No those don't do anything IRL except gets Distabliised
(Sep. 30, 2018  12:42 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Bloody Squall is what I have not watched the anime of yet, but I do know that it is nearly not possible to do it if your bey cannot suddenly bounce upwards, tilt 90 degrees and slam on the opponent. 
So there's actually another way to get beys off the ground and it uses the small ridge around all stadiums. Basically if a bey rams into it at a stable angle it jerks and we have lift off (same thing that happens when a vehicle runs into a sturdy obstruction and flies) and to move airborne the bey bounces off walls especially bouncy,irregular ones than the star storm. So it is possible (somewhat) but not so much practical.
Check out a clip on my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BisChamA5VL/...zk1d1rtqgu
And the full battle on my youtube if you're interested.

If someone actually pulls this off intentionally he can probably win a talent show ?
(Oct. 04, 2018  1:57 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: If I remember the name correctly it was Loop Drift,

I think it is named cyclone loop I am not sure.
the Kreis Satan move where its driver rollers scrape the stadium is named Roller Drift. and its very possible in real life. just angle your launch alot with Kreis Satan.

also Skyscraper Shoot is possible i guess
(Oct. 04, 2018  2:07 PM)Monsterblader Wrote: Were blast jinnius moves were real??

Yes I have seen it happen to my xcalius
Bump...bump.i am bored

What's the difference between quake lauch and rush lauch???
(Oct. 13, 2018  11:30 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Bump...bump.i am bored

What's the difference between quake lauch and rush lauch???

Quake Launch is not as fast, but has more unpredictability than Rush Launch
(Oct. 13, 2018  1:17 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Does roktavor zone work in IRL

From what i know, its just ragnarok taking the centre of the stadium. Im not too sure.
(Oct. 13, 2018  1:17 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Does roktavor zone work in IRL

It can happen when rocktavor start getting out of spin then ,then all spinning is done by revolve's free spinning tip..then it takes then the center..
In Anime it's overexaggereted...
What is requiem whip and is it possible?
Using left Spin and attack mode, Spryzen slashes the opponent with the metal on its Energy Layer
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:54 AM)Jman jman Wrote: What is requiem whip and is it possible?

Requim whip(Slash) is not possible..

(Oct. 08, 2018  8:19 PM)Corruptus Wrote: the Kreis Satan move where its driver rollers scrape the stadium is named Roller Drift. and its very possible in real life. just angle your launch alot with Kreis Satan.

Yeah ! If you want to Break your bey then you should should Skyscarper shoot ! Not being rude! But experienced...
(Oct. 15, 2018  6:54 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:54 AM)Jman jman Wrote: What is requiem whip and is it possible?

Requim whip(Slash) is not possible..

(Oct. 08, 2018  8:19 PM)Corruptus Wrote: the Kreis Satan move where its driver rollers scrape the stadium is named Roller Drift. and its very possible in real life. just angle your launch alot with Kreis Satan.

Yeah ! If you want to Break your bey then you should should Skyscarper shoot ! Not being rude! But experienced...
How you experienced
Valtryek spring blade attack is possible you just have to use a fast driver and use the starstorm.