[Anime Festival Orlando, FL] Florida's Revival 7/30/16

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: 2nu80tl.jpg]
Attention all Florida bladers... the wait is finally over!
On July 30th, Florida will have its first WBO tournament in years at Anime Festival Orlando!

Host: The Supreme One
Date: July 30th 5:00pm-10:00pm
Format: Standard and Burst Format
Wyndham Orlando Resort
8001 International Drive Orlando, FL 32819

Fees: Because this is a convention event, there will be no $5 participation fee (!!!). However, a blader passport may be purchased for only $15, waiving future tournament fees for one year. Cash only please! Weekend-long convention passes can be purchase online for $55. Passes for Saturday-only are $45 and can be purchased the day of.
Prizes:
Fang Leone Burning Claw Ver.
Odin Central Blow
Berserker Begirados.

Top three players get their choice of one with priority given according to placing.
A Takara Tomy Omega Dragonis will be awarded to the tournament's MVP!

Facebook Event Link (please confirm here if you plan on attending)

Additional Information: While it would be appreciated if each player brought his or her own parts, feel free to let me know in advance if you won't have any on hand and I will supply additional Beyblades and launchers where needed. Any bladers caught using parts that have not been manufactured by Hasbro, Sonokong, or Takara Tomy or fail to otherwise follow official WBO ruling will be warned and given a replacement Beyblade at the host's discretion if they fail to procure a suitable alternative.

Visit Anime Festival Orlando's official website for more information!

Confirmed players:
TSO
didannl
Zachbob + 1
Switchblayder
Brisk AquarioHD
Beybladewisher
Xenoblader16

Possibles:
StormPyxis
Dragonstrike20
TanithElite
Stormshadow
Potato Master
Raiyanblader

While we're still working to get a minimum of 7-8 confirmed players, we've been given the 'ok' to post the event thread in advance as a special exception due to the fact that the tournament has been approved by the AFO staff and we will be playing regardless of whether or not we can make it official. That being said, we still need a few more players to commit as soon as possible! Please post in this thread if you think you might be able to make it, and if you would be interested in attending a small side event and dinner Friday night Smile

Live in or around Jacksonville? Let me know and I may be able to give you a ride!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

No problem.

@[The Supreme One] He's PMing you now. Smile
(Aug. 15, 2016  12:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The results all look good, but what is up with the redhayneragnaruk account? Did you take his email address, does anybody know him and could give it to us?
When Pegasus signed up, he wasn't sure if his brother had an account or not, but put down the username that he though he had. he didn't give me an email address, so if the account doesn't exist, I figured either he or I (if he doesn't respond) could make one.

Edit: Just saw this! Thanks Brisk Aquario Smile
(Aug. 15, 2016  2:55 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Edit: Just saw this! Thanks Brisk Aquario Smile

Np. Smile
Hey, any word on rakunsteve, deadlykitten and redhayneragnaruk's accounts, @[The Supreme One]? I was about to start to give out Credits, but it seems they still weren't made.
Alright, this tournament is fully processed now. Congratulations to everybody who participated, and we all hope that you guys can hold another event soon, it has already been one month hah!