Android App?

Is anybody working on an android app for the website? Im sure that many users are viewing this on a mobile device like myself and would appreciate such an app.
An iPhone App would be better.

I think a mobile version would definitely be nice though.
yeah, that at the least
The site is formatted in such a way it should be easily readable on all Mobile Browsers, anyway ... ?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-If-you-c...#pid257288

Also, I browse the site regularly on my (Android!) phone and it works very well.
I have a Verizon wannabe smartphone (Chocolate Touch) and this site (along with most others) is nearly impossible to read.
I would like it if they made it for the iphone and phone tbh
The site is easily viewable on my mobile browsers (PSP, DSi, Wii, PS3, and my phone). If you have an issue with it being slow or something, simply turn off avatars, and signatures, or all images.
Honestly, I'm not a fan of mobile browsing, I preferj using apps for the the very few websites I do visit, so I could use an android app.
An android app would be nice (an iPhone would be really hard to make because of having to buy a license to the SDK and going through the approval process) but it isn't necessary. My Nexus One handles the site just fine Smile
We don't need an app. T_T
Just view it using Lite Mode on your mobile browser.
An app would be nice, but there are more important things that need to be taken care of first.
I have a HTC Desire, but you don't see me complaining Wink
Yeah but what if you have a carp phone that's stuck one android 16 or lower.
I have an iphone 3gs and it works fine Wink
well its faster because in avtournament u can post up wins and losses and points as soon as possible
when do you get to make your own beyblade up?
(Dec. 08, 2010  7:35 PM)stormdaly Wrote: when do you get to make your own beyblade up?
Buy one and make it ? What does that have to do with the topic ?
No need for one.

My Samsung Reality and DSiXL work perfectly on this site.
Android app would be cool. I have a lg optimus s. I can see page fone, but it takes forever to load. Beywiki app would be cool.
That Necro was pointless.
As far as I've seen, on the newest version of iPad, and probably iPhone and iTouch, when you get to a webpage, there is a button you can hit that will make it accessible from your homescreen, technically making it an "app".
You cant get onto it without internet, so technically, no it is not an app.
Use dudamobile, it'll work fine.
They Should really make an android app for WBO that should be free
Currently there are no beyblade mobile apps
On my iphone Google already nicely resized everything to a viewable size perfect for mobile browsing. All I had to do was add the home page as a bookmark, and voila that's all that needs to be done. Email for notifications ect, why does there need to be an app?