Among Us Discussion

i play it a lot with my friends when im not busy, tbh i suck as imposter because im pretty easy to read.
(Feb. 24, 2021  8:44 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i play it a lot with my friends when im not busy, tbh i suck as imposter because im pretty easy to read.

Just kinda sus out a person who's being sus, and like help crewmates find out a imposter, then just backstab them lol That's what I do
I play this from time to time when I'm bored, but I don't enjoy it as much anymore.
(Feb. 24, 2021  9:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I play this from time to time when I'm bored, but I don't enjoy it as much anymore.

Games are once good, then suddenly they lose like 90 percent of their fans. Same with anime. It's the nature of things
(Feb. 24, 2021  9:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  9:25 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I play this from time to time when I'm bored, but I don't enjoy it as much anymore.

Games are once good, then suddenly they lose like 90 percent of their fans. Same with anime. It's the nature of things
Yeh it's why you got to update the games, or if you just release another game.
i recently re-installed Among Us on my phone (i accidentally deleted it), i can try to see if i can set up a game or i can try to join someones else game.
Yeah also people are getting ruder I caught the imposter vent I had censor chat on but they decided to say bad words about me
(Mar. 05, 2021  5:14 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: among us is kind of dying smh

like fortnite died
I created an Among Us lobby

Code is: ILJUGF

Edit: Nevermind the lobby timed out.
amogus
[Image: a7bbs7i3s1r51.jpg]
That trash can is very sus /lh
(Mar. 09, 2021  1:26 AM)Longinox Wrote: amogus
[Image: a7bbs7i3s1r51.jpg]

Huh, trash can looks kinda sus ngl. I think he killed plastic bag.
I like how for April Fools, Innersloth made the Skeld map backwards and mirrored LOL. Its confusing but worth playing on if you want something to try out
Wait, they did whaaaaat?
Now I gotta reinstall the game
(Apr. 01, 2021  4:58 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Wait, they did whaaaaat?
Now I gotta reinstall the game

They made the Skeld map backwards and mirrored as an April Fools’ Day thing. The name of the map is now spelled “Dleks” and, for example, the engines are now on the right side of the map instead of the left. It basically became confusing
I got that. Sounds cool
The devs worked on a really huge update and it kind of died a bit
this thread is sus.
I'll start playing this game again.
lol everything is amogus and also ik how to read door logs.
anyone play betrayal.io?