Among Us Discussion

(Oct. 09, 2020  10:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:06 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I hate it when players have 0 evidence and they figure out who both of the imposters are like they just go “red” and next round “green” and then the people follow and you get voted out like wha-

Yeah lol. I also hate it when I get voted out and I am technically an Imposter, but they voted me out for no reason. Also, do you want to join my game? We need 1 more person.

I’m out rn maybe later tho but good luck
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:08 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Nah its fine anyway, I found this meme on Among Us

I hate you

I myself too
If 1 more person agrees to join, I can re open the server
I’m creating a game if 4 people are interested. Like the post if you are or quote this post

Code VXUOQQ

Join soon it’s gone public for like 2 3 minutes
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m creating a game if 4 people are interested. Like the post if you are or quote this post

Code VXUOQQ

Join soon it’s gone public for like 2 3 minutes

Dang we lost (I knew pink was sus). ANyways nice game, but I have to go and do some irl stuff.
I was playing a game and a crewmate and a imposter teamed up. I kicked them out.
Should I start playing this game?
(Oct. 10, 2020  12:05 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Should I start playing this game?

Yes it’s addicting
Hey there again! And yeah, its addicting

Its a Friday so I thought itll be cool to end the school week playing with WBO folks. Ill leave the game on private for WBO folks to join, and then turn on public

We can discuss funny moments and post-game stuff after this. The code is SOBNPQ (edit: currently in the game of the same code w/ randoms. We are playing)
I can maybe play in an hour or so.

Edit, I can play now, what's the code?
Anyone up for a game on Mira?

Game code: MOOFRQ
So last night me and my family were playing among us with my 5 year old brother for the first time and in the last round he killed us all and won so ya he got really excited.
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:39 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is it just me or is Red acting sus? We should vote him off

I vote cyan.
A couple days ago, I was playing a public game with some of my real world friends (with the rest being randoms). Some random accused me of being an impostor because I was AFK — and I actually was because I was playing Minecraft at the same time. My friends sided with me and the rest of the players did too, and all 8 people voted that guy out, regardless if he was an impostor or not. Dude ragequitted and my friends were screaming into the mic because of that
Anyone wanna play: UANNTQ

Public in 5 mins

AlexTheBlader 6Jupiter5 @XSabxManiacX

Changed:MSFRRQ

BuilderROB VIUYFF
Is there actually a way to point out the imposter just by comparing the visor sprites? (I've seen memes about it but don't know if it's real or not. (Also, I've never played Among Us, and don't really know how it works))
(Oct. 19, 2020  12:20 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Is there actually a way to point out the imposter just by comparing the visor sprites? (I've seen memes about it but don't know if it's real or not. (Also, I've never played Among Us, and don't really know how it works))

Im not really sure what are visor sprites (since thats the first time hearing that term. Im assuming you mean characters and game spirites, though). You cant tell who is the impostor based on their looks, and since there are memes going around, theyre most likely just jokes. Good ways to tell who is the imposter are 1) if they go through vents and 2) some tasks have animations, so if theyre faking a task it would be obvious
(Oct. 19, 2020  12:24 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  12:20 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Is there actually a way to point out the imposter just by comparing the visor sprites? (I've seen memes about it but don't know if it's real or not. (Also, I've never played Among Us, and don't really know how it works))

Im not really sure what are visor sprites (since thats the first time hearing that term. Im assuming you mean characters and game spirites, though). You cant tell who is the impostor based on their looks, and since there are memes going around, theyre most likely just jokes. Good ways to tell who is the imposter are 1) if they go through vents and 2) some tasks have animations, so if theyre faking a task it would be obvious

Oh, ok. By the way, this is the meme I was referring to-
[Image: How-to-win-every-game-at-among-us-Clean-...e-6737.png]
(Notice the one on the right has a stain)
(Oct. 19, 2020  12:31 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  12:24 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im not really sure what are visor sprites (since thats the first time hearing that term. Im assuming you mean characters and game spirites, though). You cant tell who is the impostor based on their looks, and since there are memes going around, theyre most likely just jokes. Good ways to tell who is the imposter are 1) if they go through vents and 2) some tasks have animations, so if theyre faking a task it would be obvious

Oh, ok. By the way, this is the meme I was referring to-

OOOOH if you look closer, thats a picture of a singer of “Never Gonna Give You Up” (known online as a Rickroll, which is used to troll people via links) by Rick Astley. As expected, the meme is meant to troll you
Imagine if crewmates could also vent.
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:43 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Imagine if crewmates could also vent.

That would mean everyone’s sus
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:43 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Imagine if crewmates could also vent.

That would mean everyone’s sus

Everyone is already sus, you can literally be thrown off by some idiot calling you sus the moment you leave the spawn point.
(Oct. 19, 2020  12:55 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  12:31 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Oh, ok. By the way, this is the meme I was referring to-

OOOOH if you look closer, thats a picture of a singer of “Never Gonna Give You Up” (known online as a Rickroll, which is used to troll people via links) by Rick Astley. As expected, the meme is meant to troll you

Oh...
But still, being Rickrolled is hilarious.
There’s a imposter among us