[ASIA] WBO Ranking - Top Bladers

Legend Relic is now Asia Rank 2. Wow, Congrats Legend Relic. Also, congrats to BladingSpirit5 and Electric for crossing 1200 points. I guess I might be able to cross 1200 as well after the Beydays events have been processed.
my beypoints might surely go to 800 after my bad performance at beydays and BEYond expectations.
guess i'll have to win them back if i'm to even compete with our Asian Legends!
XD
OP has been updated to reflect the recent processing of:

[26 May 12] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: Bey Day MayDay

Please check your rankings.
OP has been updated to reflect the recent processings of:

- [27 May 12] [Surabaya, Indonesia] FIGHT CLUB: New Generation (Bey Day)
- [27 May 12] [Manila, Philippines] BeyDay Thunderground

Important update:

Welcoming the Filipino bladers into the WBO Asian BeyRank! Congratulations guys! We look forward to seeing more of you in WBO's Organized Play in the future.

Go ahead check the OP for your BeyPoints and BeyRanks.
(Jul. 06, 2012  2:55 AM)Uwik Wrote: OP has been updated to reflect the recent processings of:

- [27 May 12] [Surabaya, Indonesia] FIGHT CLUB: New Generation (Bey Day)
- [27 May 12] [Manila, Philippines] BeyDay Thunderground

Important update:

Welcoming the Filipino bladers into the WBO Asian BeyRank! Congratulations guys! We look forward to seeing more of you in WBO's Organized Play in the future.

Go ahead check the OP for your BeyPoints and BeyRanks.

Yay! Its official I am the current best in the Philippines in the WBO
OP has been updated to reflect the recent processings of:

- [26 May 12] [Pune, India] The Bey Empire 2: Take it to the Max!
- [10 Jun 12] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: Bey Crash Course

Congratulations to all!
uwik how much more time will be needed to process the banck to the bey-sics and bey-ond expectations take to get processed?
OP has been updated with the recent processing of:

[27 May 12] [Mumbai, India] Beydays: Back to the Bey-sics

Congratulations!
Oh great! I am 5th now. Strangely, when the event was processed on 31st, I had 1240 but it was reprocessed yesterday and now I have 1234 beypoints. I like my new beypoints though.. 1-2-3-4 and rank 3-4.. everything is so serial XD.
There was a minor glitch on the 31st July processing. It was just fixed.
ranked
1720 in the world
53 in India
both are gonna go down!
¡_¡
Oh wow, congrats guys!
Its nice to see three good Indian friends in the top ten, haha!

As for my rank, it was a massive jump! XD
From a rank beyond the 700s, I am now in the 500s... YAY!

EDIT- I also apologize to Uwik for increasing his workload by changing my username, and not informing him about it.
Sorry for that, man! Smile
i have a massive,and i mean massive mountain to climb
world ranking 2022!!!!!
my good friend sharven12's ranking will be good
congrats jan* !
I guess my beypoints is 1056.. Its decreased but the next time it will surely increase.
OP has been updated with the recent processing of :

[09 Jun 12] [Mumbai, India] Bey-ond Expectations!!

Congratulations guys!!
although my beypoints have decreased greatly,i have no regret
i like the WBO's system-bladers uniting and battling,sharing thoughts,advice and ideas,along with laughter and the hard work by moderators to keep the stats updated.Thanks WBO
OP has been updated with the recent processing of :

[01 Jul 12] [Manila, Philippines] Smash Attack!

Congratulations guys!!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind our Indian hosts to submit the fees and results ASAP. Please get it together guys, and don't make a habit of submitting them late.

From what I read around the Indian thread, you guys seemed to have struggled in the past getting participants and fees and what not. Let's not throw those hard work away by these late fee/result submissions. Do commit to your responsibilities as hosts. It ain't over until all of those things are submitted.

X X 05/28/12 - Hyderabad, India: BeyDays: Blaze in the Haze!
X X 05/28/12 - Hyderabad, India: BeyDays: Final Showdown
X X 07/22/12 - Mumbai, India: Return of Bit-beasts
IIRC, Relic said that Spy had sent the fees, but I'm not sure if he did send it.
I think Relic has the results. I will try to contact him.
Fees and results of Return of Bit-beasts has been sent few days back!!Smile
Yes, I did send the fees of the Remembrance Day event last Saturday. Kei hasn't yet read my PM though so that place might not have been corrected till now.
Alright then, 1 down, 2 left. Any news on those guys?
I did send the results to Arupaeo a long time ago and I'm pretty sure Spy sent the fees too.
Cool! Kudos for the prompt replies guys. You guys have been very helpful. I'll alert Kai-V and see if we can update the Queue list asap. Cheers!
I can confirm the Return of the Bit-Beasts tournament, which I have updated the BeyPoints Queue topic with now, but I do not think I received anything else.
Spy said he had already sent the fees to Kei and it seems Kei replied that he had got the fees