[ASIA] WBO Ranking - Top Bladers

YaYaYaYaY Asia #9, Indonesia #5, & Jakarta #1 in 2 tournament Joyful_2
But.... My rank will fall as soon as Bey Bash : A New Beyginning processed Smithicide
OP has been updated to reflect these following processings

[27 Nov 11] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: November Rain
[11 Dec 11] [Surabaya, Indonesia] FIGHT CLUB: How the Bey Stole Christma
[18 Dec 11] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: Celebration

- Entry to Top Ten is more difficult now at 1145 points, compared to the previous 1124
- Top 1-6 are Indonesians players. C'mon the rest of Asia, gotta catch up Smile
- There are 161 Asian members now who are listed on the beyrank, which is 9.82% of the total population.
- After months of struggle, I'm finally back as Asia #1. Smile
Congrats Uwik! After a few more tournaments get processed I may be out of the list... Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
Hmm.. Need to increase the number of tournaments we have..
Congrats to all 6 of the Indonesians
WoW #5 both in Asia & Indonesia Grin
Thanks for the update Uwik Smile
Congratz to Indonesia for the nice achievement Joyful_2
I won by 1 point to SaMmY LiE Smug
<< Btw, my new awesome-faces is lovely Joyful_2
(Feb. 03, 2012  6:27 AM)N0body Wrote: Congrats Uwik! After a few more tournaments get processed I may be out of the list... Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
Hmm.. Need to increase the number of tournaments we have..
Congrats to all 6 of the Indonesians
we should try to host as many tourneys as possible in these holidays or else we will get our rank down

OP has been updated for the recent processing of :

- [29 Jan 12] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: A New Beyginning
My Blader Spirit has become rusty
Asia #15 (-10) Indonesia #9 (-4) Jakarta #4 (-3)
Huge amount of loss.. Maybe more & more loss to come Sagittario_RollEyes
OP has been updated for the recent processing of:

- [19 Feb 12] [Surabaya, Indonesia] FIGHT CLUB: Beylentine
- [19 Feb 12] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: From Bey with Love

- Uwik now enters the Top Ten World Ranking at the 9th place.
- Mtwo is now a serious competition at 2nd place. NoSkillBlader is creeping up at the 4th place.
- Indian hosts, c'mon guys, get the problem sorted so your tournaments can get processed asap.
(Mar. 06, 2012  7:59 AM)Uwik Wrote: - Indian hosts, c'mon guys, get the problem sorted so your tournaments can get processed asap.

Already on it. Cool
I just sent the money for [Hyderabad, India] Very Bey-Ry Christmas and PMed Kei about it as well.

(Mar. 06, 2012  8:22 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Already on it. Cool
I just sent the money for [Hyderabad, India] Very Bey-Ry Christmas and PMed Kei about it as well.

That's great! Looking forward to the processing as well. You might want to drop Arupaeo a PM about this development so that he can prep your tournament for processing at his earliest convenience.

If you could, can you PM me the list of the CONFIRMED participants only for that tournament? It would speed up the process as well for my part with the Asia ranking. Cheers buddy!
(Mar. 06, 2012  8:40 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2012  8:22 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Already on it. Cool

That's great! Looking forward to the processing as well. You might want to drop Arupaeo a PM about this development so that he can prep your tournament for processing at his earliest convenience.

If you could, can you PM me the list of the CONFIRMED participants only for that tournament? It would speed up the process as well for my part with the Asia ranking. Cheers buddy!

The results are aldready on the Thread.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hyderaba...#pid880955
I also have the results of [Bangalore, India] A Bey out of the Park which I will be sending soon. Electric has the money for that tournament, though.
"[Hyderabad, India] Very Bey-Ry Christmas" is processed!

Which means there are 8 new Bladers to that list now Smile!

OP has been updated for [25 Dec 11] [Hyderabad, India] Very Bey-ry Christmas!

- Welcoming Relic to the 1200s point region! Congratulations! Now comes the difficult part, maintain that achievement.
- 8 new Indian bladers are now listed on the BeyRank. Welcome!
- Asian members are now 181. Breaking the 10% of the BeyRank population! Keep the number up, and raise it again! Woot!!
Congrats Relic for crossing 1200 and Uwik for being in World top 10. We may have 2-3 events coming up this summer so that time I may have the chance to catch up with Relic Tongue_out
Considering they're during the holidays, I may even show up for one of those depending on the dates Wink!

Anyway, thank you Uwik and Sam! Smile!
Im 6th in india yay Tongue_out anyway congrats relic for crossin 1,200!!
Hey i am 14th in india ranking!!!!
Oh wow, congratulations Relic! Grin

@N0body/SAM- Well, you may even go and battle Relic in April, should Relic be available. Eee

Also, those are great statistics for Asia! Nice one, guys!
And also, congratulations Uwik, for being among the Top 10 of the World!
No way! I dont want to lose my beypoints Tongue_out_wink haha.
But yeah it is always good to learn from better bladers. I hope he does attend the Bangalore event and also I hope that my parents approve of sending me there.
Summer is going to be awesome.
BTW Uwik Gautam_Pokemon has changed his username to Xcore Chaos
(Mar. 21, 2012  7:02 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: BTW Uwik Gautam_Pokemon has changed his username to Xcore Chaos

Thanks for the heads up. I'll change it with the next update.
OP has been updated with the recent processing of:

(01 April 2012) (Surabaya, Indonesia) FIGHT CLUB: Who Da Fool?

- Sammy Lie has been replaced by steve2002 in the Top Ten Asia.
- 4 new members in the Surabaya community are now bey-ranked.
- I actually made #3 in the World for the time being. I'm quite happy with that. It'll be extremely difficult to maintain from now on.

* If any of the Indian members could get in touch with Electric, please do so. His tournament in January is still pending for results and fees. Thank you.
OP has been updated with the recent processing of:

(11 March 2012) (Jakarta, Indonesia) Bey Bash: Rise of the Bey

I'd also like to take this moment to advise all of our Indian members. As you guys can see, there are 4 pending Indian tournaments to be processed, which can NOT be done unless Electric submits the result + fee for the Bangalore tournament in January. Could someone please kindly get in touch with him to sort it out.

If Electric can not comply, it's probably best to not process that particular tournament, since it's causing the bottle-neck problems for all of our Indian members, and India's tournament processings.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon. Thanks.
A few weeks ago, I gave Electric an ultimatum to send everything by yesterday. However, he has not even logged in to read my message ...
I'm sure our Indian members would prefer it very much if the tournament gets processed. As you guys read from Kai-V's post, apparently, contacting him via WBO is not quite effective. So whoever attended that Bangalore tournament and has Electric's contacts, please do get in touch with him and let him know that we're all eagerly waiting.