[ASIA] WBO Ranking - Top Bladers

Apparently, Electric had his exams till a few weeks ago and he did come online once after that on WBO as well as on Facebook but, just vanished after that. Darkbull9999 is in the same school as Electric(?) so he might be able to contact Electric. The results are probably with BS5 but I really dont know what's keeping him(Electric) from paying for these events for so long.
OP has been updated to reflect the recent processing of:

[07 Apr 12] [Mumbai, India] Changing Gears (MFB + Plastic) Tournament.

Check out your rankings in Asia guys.

[15 Apr 12] [Hyderabad, India] The Scorching Hot Summer Showdown!

Congratulations Relic for climbing up the rank !!!

[29 Apr 12] [Jakarta, Indonesia] Bey Bash: Bey Madness

In Indian change BeyBlast to Spy.
It was my old username.
I am from Pakistan, Asia. Count me In..
I am organizing a tournament.
Beydays :
17 June, 2012 Sunday - 23 June, 2012 Saturday. Dome Of Beyblade
Beydays is already over.
More importantly, this ranking list only applies to WBO official tournament.
hell no, I am waiting for any challenge. abdulahad is not respond ...
BattleLion-maybe you should make a thread for Pakistani bladers.
there you might meet others as well,you can get in contact by taking their numbers or maybe via facebook and when you have 8 or more bladers ready to participate on a single day,go to event proposals,post a thread,
all the info required is given
like tournament name list of players,etc.
a moderator will confirm the event most probably
if it isn't possible,you can come to India
we're always happy to welcome you!
:-)
oh,and i forgot to tell you,on facebook,you can make a group
i live in Mumbai so we made a group
mumbai beyblade event participants group
you can take the name of your own city and make-maybe someone will see the group and join,thus helping you out
Smile
and most probably you can read the rules to host a tournament and the important rules
(Jun. 19, 2012  7:37 AM)zeneo Wrote: BattleLion-maybe you should make a thread for Pakistani bladers.
there you might meet others as well,you can get in contact by taking their numbers or maybe via facebook and when you have 8 or more bladers ready to participate on a single day,go to event proposals,post a thread,
all the info required is given
like tournament name list of players,etc.
a moderator will confirm the event most probably
if it isn't possible,you can come to India
we're always happy to welcome you!
:-)
oh,and i forgot to tell you,on facebook,you can make a group
i live in Mumbai so we made a group
mumbai beyblade event participants group
you can take the name of your own city and make-maybe someone will see the group and join,thus helping you out
Smile
and most probably you can read the rules to host a tournament and the important rules

Thanks, can i have the lick of your group... want to view it...

May I ask when will the Thunderground tournament will be processed, thanks
(Jun. 24, 2012  12:57 PM)Mega Blader Wrote: May I ask when will the Thunderground tournament will be processed, thanks

It depends really. There's not set time-frame for it, although there's a queue for it.
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:36 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2012  12:57 PM)Mega Blader Wrote: May I ask when will the Thunderground tournament will be processed, thanks

It depends really. There's not set time-frame for it, although there's a queue for it.

It's likely we will conclude and submit Smash Attack! results before we see it updated. Which means, unfortunately, you won't see your ranking at #1 unless you win this Sunday, too. :p

Alas, volunteer work has no timeframe. That's just the nature of things. That ranking part is a bit of a dud as far as selling points are concerned. I was hoping to have them ready to show Toy Kingdom, myself.
(Jun. 25, 2012  9:56 PM)zionson Wrote: Alas, volunteer work has no timeframe. That's just the nature of things. That ranking part is a bit of a dud as far as selling points are concerned. I was hoping to have them ready to show Toy Kingdom, myself.

Yo, you did not remind me about your meeting with Bankee when you asked me when the tournament would be processed. Let me know what the date is.
(Jun. 25, 2012  9:56 PM)zionson Wrote: It's likely we will conclude and submit Smash Attack! results before we see it updated. Which means, unfortunately, you won't see your ranking at #1 unless you win this Sunday, too. :p

hahaha, but if I lose one match, but win the rest, there is still a huge chance I am still #1

edit : If there are more than 20 contestants, how many pools will there be and how many in each pool?
i'll get my ranking after the events are processed,right?
(Jun. 26, 2012  10:30 AM)zeneo Wrote: i'll get my ranking after the events are processed,right?

Yes.
-------------------
Now, as for the update, after 5 months of waiting, the Bangalore's tournament in January has recently been sorted and processed.

[Bangalore,India] 21/01/2012: A Bey out of the Park

Check your rankings boys, and congratulations to BladingSpirit5 for shooting up to #4.
The committee has just changed my BeyPoints and SpikeBeyRaahul's. Could you please update the ranks ?
(Jun. 27, 2012  4:25 PM)Electric Wrote: The committee has just changed my BeyPoints and SpikeBeyRaahul's. Could you please update the ranks ?

Ah OK, I will do it tomorrow. It did seem kinda odd that your BeyPoints went down after placing.
(Jun. 26, 2012  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2012  9:56 PM)zionson Wrote: Alas, volunteer work has no timeframe. That's just the nature of things. That ranking part is a bit of a dud as far as selling points are concerned. I was hoping to have them ready to show Toy Kingdom, myself.

Yo, you did not remind me about your meeting with Bankee when you asked me when the tournament would be processed. Let me know what the date is.

Well, no rush now since it appears as though we'll be meeting mid-July due to conflicting schedules of three parties. They're really dragging their feet on this, or at least Bankee seems to be, so not a problem there. It just would've been nice to have the rankings updated before the next tournament, because really, there's little point to having rankings if you don't get to see them update before you compete again.
If you'd like, cc me the result, I can process it 'unofficially', with a 100% degree of accuracy, less the invisible decimal points. That way, at least you guys know where your Beypoints stand before it gets processed officially.

EDIT: Electric, yours and SpikeBeyRaahul's Bey Points & Bey Ranks have been updated
They Bey Day tournament in the Philippines have been -unofficially- processed. I'm not going to update the list until it has been officially processed by a Comittee. For our Filipino members who are curious about their ranks, please get in touch with zionson. Have fun.
congrats relic for crossing 1300 beypoints!
OP Update:

The following tournaments have been processed:

[08 Apr 12] [Bangalore, India] Wrath of the Dragoon
[02 May 12] [Hyderabad, India] 5-0? No way! Time to stop Relic

Please check your rankings guys. Congratulations to N0body for placing in the top 10 again. The last of the Singaporean (Fonspark) was overtaken in the Top Ten list. Relic is now becoming real close to becoming Asia #1. Keep at it Smile

As for the Filipinos, 'Smash Attack' has been processed unofficially. Check with zionson for your Beypoints and Beyranks. Have fun.