ARTISTS NEEDED! Beyblade: Battle Royale. Fan manga

(Jun. 11, 2019  10:52 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  10:50 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: BoogietheBlader Dt20000 CitrusNinja3
Guys let’s talk about chapters and stuff on discord at 3:00 Pacific time if that works

I'm down, but I can't stay long.

Ok, now we need Dt20000 and CitrusNinja

Interested in this new manga?
Join the official discord: https://discord.gg/ZmvJqc6
Get updates, submit characters, meet staff and so much more!
Hmm I am good at drawing but I need to see the style you want
Hey, join this discord if you want to work on the manga! https://discord.gg/YJxeUf4
(Jun. 12, 2019  9:01 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Hey, join this discord if you want to work on the manga! https://discord.gg/YJxeUf4
What if you don’t have Discord?
(Jun. 12, 2019  9:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  9:01 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Hey, join this discord if you want to work on the manga! https://discord.gg/YJxeUf4
What if you don’t have Discord?

You can still work but it's better to join
(Jun. 12, 2019  10:05 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  9:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What if you don’t have Discord?

You can still work but it's better to join
Just PM what’s going on.
Post edited
Ok guys, calm down. If there's any need to continue this discussion, please do so via PMs. Otherwise, this topic turns into SPAM posts. If there is a serious issue that violates any of the WBO policies, let one of the mods know and we'll see if we're able to take the appropriate action. I'm gonna close this thread for a little bit to let y'all cool off, and I can reopen it whenever everyone is ready to cooperate without arguing.

EDIT: I'm reopening the thread, since everyone involved seems to have settled their conflict.
Anyone that still wants to work on the manga reply to this post what you want to do.

CheetoBlader

boigamer25

MagixG blitzflare
(Jun. 14, 2019  2:46 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Anyone that still wants to work on the manga reply to this post what you want to do.

CheetoBlader

boigamer25

MagixG blitzflare

Storytelling.
(Jun. 14, 2019  2:46 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Anyone that still wants to work on the manga reply to this post what you want to do.

CheetoBlader

boigamer25

MagixG blitzflare

Writing?
this is the 2D drawing for kitsune, rest is need before posting page 3
view
Stamina Beyblade. Solar Kronos. Has metal balls like Galaxy Zeus, but the balls are in a ring that goes around the layer. Free’s little brother owns it. Has nothing dash. The color pallet can be like regulus navy blue and silver metal. Zenith as metal. Joined snake pit. Side antagonist.
(Jun. 14, 2019  7:16 AM)blitzflare Wrote: this is the 2D drawing for kitsune, rest is need before posting page 3
view

Kittsune has nine blades, and it is a left spin attack type, not a defense type
(Jun. 14, 2019  11:51 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  7:16 AM)blitzflare Wrote: this is the 2D drawing for kitsune, rest is need before posting page 3
view

Kittsune has nine blades, and it is a left spin attack type, not a defense type

Im very sorry I'll redesign it to be a left spin attack type, if there is anything you want me to change please tell me quickly or tommorow.
(Jun. 15, 2019  2:54 AM)blitzflare Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2019  11:51 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Kittsune has nine blades, and it is a left spin attack type, not a defense type

Im very sorry I'll redesign it to be a left spin attack type, if there is anything you want me to change please tell me quickly or tommorow.

I like the design so far, just make the tip a star shape and rubber
(Jun. 15, 2019  3:14 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I like the design so far, just make the tip a star shape and rubber

sorry I redesign the driver to be more of a attack type .Currently the driver is slightly shorter then the original model with a semi flat rubber  bottom, the gimmick is that a small plastic palm flat starred part will push out when the stamina of the bey is  low to medium.This basically allows the bey to be very aggressive at the start and semi aggressive while maintaining the same stamina and dealing  small damage.
June 22nd - Ch.1 - Writer: @mr guydudeface Artist: @UltimateMasterWBO June 29th - Ch.2 - Writer: @Sir Supersonik Artist: @Hungry July 6th - Ch.3 - Writer: boigamer95 Artist: Blitzflare
July 13 - Ch.4 - Writer: CheetoBlader Artist: boogie
July 20 - Ch.5 - Writer: @ducktapehero Artist: @UltimateMasterWBO Artist
July 27th - Ch.6 - Writer: @mr guydudeface Artist: @UltimateMasterWBO
August 3rd - Ch.7 - Writer: @Sir Supersonik Artist: @Hungry
August 10th - Cb.8 - Writer: boigamer95 Artist: Blitzflare
August 17th - Ch. 9 - Writer: @#Fafnir Artist: boogie
August 24th - Ch. 10 - @everyone
August 31st - Ch. 10 part 2 @everyone

If there are any conflicts please tell me.

This is FINAL. Help is appreciated but not necessary.
(Jun. 15, 2019  4:52 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: June 22nd - Ch.1 - Writer: @mr guydudeface Artist: @UltimateMasterWBO                                                          June 29th - Ch.2 - Writer: @Sir Supersonik Artist: @Hungry                                                                                    July 6th - Ch.3 - Writer: boigamer95 Artist: Blitzflare
July 13 - Ch.4 - Writer: @#Fafnir  Artist: boogie
July 20 - Ch.5 - Writer: ducktapehero  Artist: @UltimateMasterWBO Artist
August 17th - Ch. 9 - Writer: @#Fafnir  Artist: boogie

Have I been removed from writing?
(Jun. 15, 2019  5:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2019  4:52 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: June 22nd - Ch.1 - Writer: @mr guydudeface Artist: @UltimateMasterWBO                                                          June 29th - Ch.2 - Writer: @Sir Supersonik Artist: @Hungry                                                                                    July 6th - Ch.3 - Writer: boigamer95 Artist: Blitzflare
July 13 - Ch.4 - Writer: @#Fafnir  Artist: boogie
July 20 - Ch.5 - Writer: ducktapehero  Artist: @UltimateMasterWBO Artist
August 17th - Ch. 9 - Writer: @#Fafnir  Artist: boogie

Have I been removed from writing?

My bad bro just added you.
hows this ?
view
view

new model of Burst Kittsune 
view
(Jun. 15, 2019  5:49 AM)blitzflare Wrote: hows this ?
view
view

view
WOW GREAT JOB! But UltimateMaster was supposed to draw chapter one.
(Jun. 15, 2019  12:42 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2019  5:49 AM)blitzflare Wrote: hows this ?
view
view

view
WOW GREAT JOB! But UltimateMaster was supposed to draw chapter one.

Sorry ,it said dt2000 wanted me to finish and I thought it was for me .ultimate master can take my drawings and put them into their work maybe ?
(Jun. 15, 2019  4:54 PM)blitzflare Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2019  12:42 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: WOW GREAT JOB! But UltimateMaster was supposed to draw chapter one.

Sorry ,it said dt2000 wanted me to finish and I thought it was for me .ultimate master can take my drawings and put them into their work maybe ?
Yeah, definitely. Can you draw kei's bey on some clearer paper? I need to scan it to put it in the manga.