ARTISTS NEEDED! Beyblade: Battle Royale. Fan manga

(Aug. 30, 2019  3:58 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Guys we desprately need artist.

(Jul. 28, 2019  3:15 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Hey, I am a pro Artist , I can work for you guys.

still interested?

Actually,  This month goes my exams ,so not free this month.
I can work as an artist, and I also have a character if you want any.
(Aug. 30, 2019  4:54 PM)X-Wing Wrote: I can work as an artist, and I also have a character if you want any.
They aren’t accepting characters.
(Aug. 30, 2019  4:56 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  4:54 PM)X-Wing Wrote: I can work as an artist, and I also have a character if you want any.
They aren’t accepting characters.

I see
(Jun. 05, 2019  5:33 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I am curently working on a fan-made manga called: Beyblade - Battle Royal. It will feature popular bey-tubers and wbo members. If you would like to draw for the manga post a picture of a beyblade related drawing you drew. If you would like to write pm me.

Fortnite battle royale 2.0? XD
I can be an artist.
(Aug. 30, 2019  11:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: I can be Batman.

Yeah, thanks! We needed one of those.
Great! Now we just need someone to be the Joker!
(Aug. 31, 2019  12:30 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

I'm Batman. Because I'm Batman. Not Joker that deranged maniac.

(Aug. 31, 2019  12:32 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  12:30 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Great! Now we just need someone to be the Joker!

Did you you know that Harley Quinn was his psychiatrist? Sure, she was a bit messed up, but he tortured her till she went insane.

(Aug. 31, 2019  12:32 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  12:30 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Great! Now we just need someone to be the Joker!

(Aug. 31, 2019  12:32 AM)X-Wing Wrote: I'm Batman. Because I'm Batman. Not Joker that deranged maniac.

Did you you know that Harley Quinn was his psychiatrist? Sure, she was a bit messed up, but he tortured her till she went insane.

DC's weird like that, bit so is Marvel. Comics get dark, way dark...
(Aug. 31, 2019  12:30 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

Do you want to be Joker?
(Aug. 31, 2019  1:04 AM)g2_ Wrote:

Do you want to be Joker?

Yes Dash! It is your destiny to become a deranged killer...
I want to be Joker!
(Aug. 31, 2019  1:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I want to be Joker!

You can't be both an artist and the Joker, Joker confirmed he is no Picasso.
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If you guys like this logo, hit the like button if not, tell me how I could make it better.
[Image: D8v6QNvXkAYMxK0.png]
Not bad dude. Im actually legit impressed with this logo!

Yo guys. I know I've been talking a lot about this, but for some reason I have a 2-earphoned head set and it came with a microphone. Now the headphones work just fine, but for some reason the mic on it is broken. I dont exactly remember doing anything to break the mic, but all I know is whenever I'm trying to communicate on my microphone, the little speaker symbol never moves which indicates that it's not working. I've done everything in my technology power to see what I can do to fix it, but I think the mic might be broken for good. If you guys would help me out I'd REALLY appreciate it.

My Merchandise: https://www.customink.com/fundraising/da...atus=.live

Please guys, I need your help with this. If I dont have communication, I wont be able to talk on my livestreams. And no I do not have another pair of a 2-earphoned Headset w/ mic. So please guys use what little money ya have left, or else I'm not gonna be able to continue my livestreams until I get a new headset.

With that being said, I hereby announce that I have to cancel all of my livestreams UNTIL I get a new headset. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.
(Aug. 31, 2019  11:50 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2019  4:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If you guys like this logo, hit the like button if not, tell me how I could make it better.
[Image: D8v6QNvXkAYMxK0.png]
Not bad dude. Im actually legit impressed with this logo!

Yo guys. I know I've been talking a lot about this, but for some reason I have a 2-earphoned head set and it came with a microphone. Now the headphones work just fine, but for some reason the mic on it is broken. I dont exactly remember doing anything to break the mic, but all I know is whenever I'm trying to communicate on my microphone, the little speaker symbol never moves which indicates that it's not working. I've done everything in my technology power to see what I can do to fix it, but I think the mic might be broken for good. If you guys would help me out I'd REALLY appreciate it.

My Merchandise: https://www.customink.com/fundraising/da...atus=.live

Please guys, I need your help with this. If I dont have communication, I wont be able to talk on my livestreams. And no I do not have another pair of a 2-earphoned Headset w/ mic. So please guys use what little money ya have left, or else I'm not gonna be able to continue my livestreams until I get a new headset.

With that being said, I hereby announce that I have to cancel all of my livestreams UNTIL I get a new headset. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.
Uhhhh the second part would have been better in your channel thread.