Stinking
0%
Really Bad
3.45%
Horrible ~throws in trash~
17.24%
Total: 100% 29 vote(s)
Um np?
Um let me see .... Possibly tomorrow i've been caught up in Homework and boyscouts (Merit badge) But here is the start of the chapter if you would want to know

Billy stood at the sidewalk. "Sigh it is like Dante never listens to me anymore" Billy said sighing. "Then why don't you join us" Said a voice. "Huh?" Billy said.

Don't want to give to much away!!
Cool chapters dude!
Shuu doing villainously as usual..Wolf is doing great in my story Grin
By The way dude, can BLADE crush beys in 2 vs 100 Battle in the next chapter?
Hmnm ... Sure Pegasis I have the whole WHOLE chapter on him
Here is the next chapter guys ^^ (To BeyBladechaos and HELL PEGASIS)
Chapter 10 The 100
Blade was sliding down the rocky slope. "How could I lose!" Blade said stomping on the ground. "Man can I really be that bad?" Blade said looking down at his feet. "Well I guess I might as well go do something!" Blade said. "Battle me!" A voice said. Blade looked behind him and man in a black cloak crouching down with purple eyes was looking at him. "I SAID BATTLE ME!" The guy said again and launched his bey. Blade readied his Destruction Wolf BD145 D. 3..2...1 LET IT RIP! Blade said. Destruction Wolf BD145 D instantly charged for the other beyblade. "GOOOOOO" Blade said. Blade bey smashed into the other beyblade. It flew in the sky and left a crater in the concrete. "Hehe your worthless!" Blade said. "Just wait JUST WAIT!" The werid guy said. "Wait for wait your suckish skills to improve HA, Dont make me laugh!" Blade yelled. The guy flinched and ran away with his beyblade. Blade walked away trying to find a place to sleep for the night.
"3..2..1 LET IT RIP!" Blade said his bey smashing against a rock. The rock split in half. Cut open perfectly.He was about to rip his bey again when he heard a scream. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BEY!" The voice screamed again. Blade ran for about half an hour. Panting he came into a room. "D-Dante?!" Blade said. "Come Blade help me theres to many of them! "O-okay" Blade said." 3..2...1 LET IT RIP!" Blade yelled launching his beyblade. "HELL INFERNO DESTRUCTION BLAST!" Blade yelled. His bey glowed orange like the sunset. Then Destruction Wolf BD145 D was a streaking blaze. "BLAZING BURN TORNADO!" Dante yelled. Burn HawkHeart C145WD began to make a tornado picking up all the beys expect Destruction Wolf BD145D. Destruction Wolf BD145D went in the tornado smashing every bey to pieces. "HA Alright Dante we did it!" Blade said. "Or did you!" A voice said launching his beyblade." Aqautic Elephunas GO!" The voice said. Blades eye grew big. "YOU AGAIN!" Blade said. "Blade its you?" the guy said. "Aqua I must defeat you!" Blade said. "Well guess what you will never!" Aqua said retriving his bey and jumping of the ledge he was standing on. Blade and Dante just stood there. "Good Job today." Blade said. "You too" Dante said. The boys nodded and headed back to the HQ.
"So Dante! you wanna ignore me i'll show you ignorment!" The voice said. "Ahahah AHAAHAHA!" He said again.
(OMG BILLY I R SOWWIE THAT I FORGOT TO SORTA PUT YOU IN FAIL!!! MY FAULT)
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:44 PM)XXXBeYsTeAleR Wrote: Erm Why destroy my bey and whats a key bey O.o lol

I dunno... Maybe Damages It? Alot?

And you know like how The one guy posted about the 6 legendary beys? I'm thinking That Dante Finds The last one and mixes it with HawkHeart to Beat Freeze.
and also can you get him in Chap. 11 as that voice?
(Mar. 29, 2011  12:37 PM)USABlader Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:44 PM)XXXBeYsTeAleR Wrote: Erm Why destroy my bey and whats a key bey O.o lol

I dunno... Maybe Damages It? Alot?

And you know like how The one guy posted about the 6 legendary beys? I'm thinking That Dante Finds The last one and mixes it with HawkHeart to Beat Freeze.
and also can you get him in Chap. 11 as that voice?

Lol i'll try to do as much as I can ^^
OK thanx
its okay but i want to have more action im a main character right Fico is not weak i been training Evoltion form the embers to the CharFlare then PyroBurn Fico right now
its Ember Fico AD145 WD
then CharFlare Fico Ch230 MD
then now PyroBurn Fico AD CH230 MD
Thanks for the chapter dude.Thanks Soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!
^^ no problem
Okay Billy check this out for the story and your training (GUYS I WILL BE DOING LIKE AN OWN WORLD OF SOME CHARACTERS)
Chapter 11 Billys training
"GO EMBER FICO AD230!" Billy yelled. Ember Fico AD230 was smashing into the rocks billy set up. "I'll will defeat Dante for his ignorance of me!" Billy yelled. "I must destroy him!" Billy yelled again. "EMBER CHARCOAL DRAGON SLASH" Billy yelled.Ember Fico AD230 launched a rock into the air. Then Ember Fico AD230 became a blazing fireball smashing the rock into pieces. "Ha! you would be a perfect member of HellShadow" A voice said. "Huh? NEVER" Billy said getting his bey ready to launch. "Ha your no match for me but I will battle you anyway." The voice said. "Gr don't understimate me!" Billy said. Launching his bey. "Ha!" The voice said. "GO Electric Gorlaz!" The voice said. "EMBER FICO AD230 GO" Billy yelled. "Ha that wont work!" The voice said. "THUNDER EARTHQUAKE SMASH" The voice said. "Who are you!" Billy asked. "Karzu" He said. He Electric Gorlaz was smashing the Stadium into pieces. The stadium broke apart sending Volts into the air throw Ember Fico AD230 into the air. Electric Gorlaz jumped up and smashed Ember Fico AD230 multiple times. "AGH! DON'T NOT NOW I WANT TO WIN THIS ON MY OWN!" Billy yelled. Billy's eyes turned red and his body glowed red. "I WILL DESTROY YOU!" Billy said. "W-who are you?" Karzu asked. "The demons curse!" billy said. Ember Fico AD230 glowed white then transformed. "GO CHARFLARE FICO CH230 MD." Billy yelled. "FLARE BLAZE SMASH BITE STRIKE!" BIlly yelled. ChareFlare Fico CH230 MD glowed Red and black smashing Electric Gorlaz into the air. Then it jumped up and multipled it self. It lined up and smashed it all at once. Electric Gorlaz was completely black and its wheel was almost all gone. "N-no!" Karzu said. Billy's eye returned to normal. The wind stop blowing. The thunder went away. Billy was stumbling to retrive his bey. When he touched it he cried out. "Whats wrong?" Billy yelled at his bey. "It can't be!" Karzu yelled. "you ..." Karzu said bowing down to him. "What the?" Billy said
thanks i like it u remember thr tip yay and rember i only get that mad when my eye glows Before and and the special move s a dark move but i dpnt like the bite strike part how about Magma Absorbion like ryuga i obserbed the ttack he had nno power like 150 vs 100 turns into 350vs -100 so i smashed his wheel my power went higher his went lower i will try to pm u a soltion to my characters PROBLEM (like how to save him fix him and tell me his corks[/align]
Um lol okay sure no problem Billy ^^
i still love your story Especialy my chaacarter when is the next part/Chapter/Episode
Well I'm not very sure but hopefully tomorrow (CURSES HOMEWORK!)
Hey Dude, How About Dante join forces with the SHADOW WOLVES and The Leader of the Shadow Wolves BLADE(With any other characters you want to put in the team for the tournament)then they make an Team to Battle in the Battle Bladers international Tag Tournament and win The Beyblade Tag Championship.
So What do you think?
please put Freeze in chap. 12!!!!!
Yeah guys ummm I am very sorry for the long wait here is the chapter 12 !!!
Chapter 12 The freezing hell?
Dante and billy walked across the sidewalk. "So what should we do now?" Dante asked. "Well I wanted to show you something really bad." Billy said twitching his fingers. "Okay show me" Dante said. Billy took of running full of energy. "OH COME ON WAIT UP!" Dante yelled. "NNNNNNEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRR" Billy yelled back. Dante tried to catch up but Billy was way to fast.. "I finally made it!" Dante said. "Now what was it?" Dante asked. "This" Billy pointed at a poster. "Country (mumble mumble) Tournament (mumble mumble) 7:30 (mumble mumble) OH MY GOD!" Dante said. "I know who ever wins gets to receive a bunch of money" Billy said excitedly. "Yeah well that wont happen!" A voice said. "What why not" Dante said angrily. "Because I waste your bey before is happens" The voice said. "I-I I KNOW YOU" Billy said. "Who is the lowlife amateur?" Dante asked. "He is no amateur and his name is Freeze" Billy said sternly. "Glad to remember now shoo shoo." Freeze said appearing from the shadows. He had a mask on with blue hair and blue eyes on it. "Lets go!" Freeze said pulling out his beyblade. "3...2...1... LET IT RIP!" Both Freeze and Dante said. "GO FROZEN SERPENT 85XMF" Freeze said. His bey was smashing Burn HawkHeart C145WD with ease. "Ha! I'm no pushover!" Dante said. "BURNING THUNDER BOLT!" Dante yelled. His bey striked Frozen Serpent 85XMF into the air. Burn HawkHeart C145WD soared in the air and came back to zig-zagging like a thunder bolt. There was a huge explosion. "Heh that won't stop me!" Freeze said. Burn HawkHeart C145WD hadn't even made Frozen Serpent 85XMF lose any spin. Instead Burn HawkHeart C145WD was out of spin. "Dark Move!" Freeze yelled. "HellShadow" Dante said. "Yup and 10 FROZEN HELL STRIKE!" Freeze yelled. A Ice Caked Serpent appeared. Spliting itself into 10 pieces. Every one of them smashed into the bey. Smashing and chipping off chunks and bits of plastic and metal. "WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU YOUR BEY WILL BE A SPEC OF DUST!" Freeze said. Every hit froze the beyblade more and more. "GO!" Freeze said. The last hit is split Burn HawkHeart C145WD into tiny pieces of ice. "N-n-nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Dante yelled. "Heh thats for you and your father!' Freeze said and disappeared into the shadows. Dante looked at the remains of his bey. He scooped them up and ran toward the HQ.
While Dante ran he bumped into blade. "Hey Twerp lets battle!" Blade said sneering. "I um I can't go to go bye!" Dante called. Before he got anywhere Blade tripped Dante spilling the remains of his bey on the floor. "What the heck happened?" Blade asked. "NOTHING!" Dante said scooping up the frozen remains. Dante took off with Blade saying "WAIT UP!" Dante brought the remains of his bey to Xhaust. Xhaust gapsed. "WHAT HAPPENED,THIS POOR BEY!" Xhaust said. Dante waited for two hours. "Dante please enter the room." Xhaust said. "I'm sorry to say this but your bey can't bey retrieved back to normal. "WHAT WHY!" Dante said pitifully. "Your bey is to frozen, and some of the pieces are missing." Xhaust said. "I will make you a new one right now." Xhaust said. Dante walked out of the room. Head drooping he headed back for his room.

Hope you liked is guys
nice chapter thanks for including me i could have helped you u know hut got beat quick
XD well I didn't think of that at the moment ... failz?
it sound good

on the idea with the brother thing if you do decide to do that there beys could be opiset Blazing HawkHeart C145WD=somthing wich represent fire that isnt a bey already and the other one watter or ice
Cool Dude!!!
So Like My Idea?(The Tag Tournament)
Pls.Let BLADE Battle Freeze Like Gingka(Blade)and Ryuga (freeze)
Okay i will do that