10.34%
Stinking
0%
Really Bad
3.45%
Horrible ~throws in trash~
17.24%
Total: 100% 29 vote(s)
dude Long Time you haven't posted anything.
so that's why you haven't posted in awhile anyway one of the Best Stories i read.
Dude you totally motivated me to write again. Thanks so much. I will make a special story just for you. 101 poster and motivation =D
Chapter 15 the dino that blazes on!
Dante was scared out of his mind. Dante sprinted full speed ahead. The figure was came after him, It was like a snake. Dante began shrieking when something began touching his legs. Dante tripped and crashed into the wall. "Get out of here!" Dante yelled shuffling his feet away. The figure stood there watching him, enjoying his fear. He held up his hand. He had a bey in his hand. "Inferno Dino BD145 RS" He said. "And the name is Rez Iznori" He said. "Now get up and lets bey battle." He said. Dante stood up surprised. "All he wanted was a bey battle?" Dante thought. He began to walk away disappearing in the shadows. "Wait up!" Dante yelled. Dante stood next to him. Dante looked at him hardly. Isntantly Rez looked at Dante. "whats your problem?" Rez said. "Oh um nothing" Dante said jumping back. "Tell me" Rez said glaring at him with such intensity. "It is just how you are um dressed" Dante said. "What" Rez said stopping. "uh your cloak" Dante said pointing. His cloak was a shinying silver coated with red flames. "Whatever just get to the stadium!" Rez said. "Okay okay!" Dante said.

"3...2...1... LET IT RIP!" Rez and Dante said. "Burn Hawkheart GO!" Dante yelled. Rez just stared at his bey. His bey just stood there. "GOOOOO!" Dante yelled. Burn Hawkheart charged at Inferno Dino BD145 RS and smashed into him. There was smoke and took awhile to clear up. Nothing happen. Inferno Dino BD145 RS just still spun there. "Huh!" Dante said. "Heh you know nothing!" Rez said. "GO!" Rez said. "Inferno Dino charged at Burn Hawkheart. There was a loud crash. Burn Hawkheart was thrown in the air instantly. "Heh!" Rez snickered. "Lava WIPEOUT!" Rez yelled. He bey began emitting hot lava. Burn Hawkheart landed in the pool of lava. "LAVA SHIELD" Rez yelled. A shield appeared over Inferno Dino. "CHARGE IN THE LAVA" Rez said. Dante was confused. Then Dante realized the shield was rotating. when Inferno Dino went in the lava he created a tornado. "NOOOO" Dante yelled. The lava then disappeared. Burn Hawkheart was scorched and landed in the stadium. When Dante ran to his blade his was starting to melt. "You... YOU ... WHY!" Dante yelled. "Because, you know nothing of bey blading" Rez said. Rez started to the door. "You aren't going anywhere" Dante said angrily. "Why we have nothing else to do here" Rez said and headed through the door.

Dante ran to Xhaust. "Help me!' Dante yelled. Xhaust looked surprised. "Now what happen?" Xhaust said worriedly. "My bey, IT MELTED!" Dante said. "Oh dear" Xhaust said. "Come with me" Xhaust said. Dante waited 2 hours for his bey to be repaired. "come in!" Xhaust said happily.

Happy everyone?
GREAT STORY DUDE IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, can you change BLADE Special Move to a Dark Move called: Dark Blaze Destruction Strike
And Could you change the Metal Description Cause i was thinking That the Destruction Wheel was Like an earth wheel Mold 3! only difference is there is 3 Fangs on the 3 sides.(Like the ones in Basalts Wheel For Defense)
and the Clear wheel Has some Small unnoticeable Metal Fangs And spin track is C145 and also the Tip is Now WD.

I Actually changed the whole bey but the same name Grin
Sorry if i changed too much Unhappy
Actually no you didn't I have him battle someone and he get owned (sorry)
(May. 04, 2011  3:12 AM)XXXBeYsTeAleR Wrote: Actually no you didn't I have him battle someone and he get owned (sorry)
What do you Mean?
I mean he will battle someone (billy or freeze idk) And blade get his @$$ handed to him and his bey is destroyed. BUT is repairable. So he get a whole new bey but still based off of your way you want it =D
good story please let me battle again with my new bey Pyro Fico Change armor defense 230 metal flat defense ok a short explanation in low height mode is attack mode 230 is the charger while charging its MD when attacking its MF and atacks in left spin charge in right spin thats right when he switches he changes his bey completly from a stamina type to atttack Pyro is a curved wheel with 3 portrusions when charged with power no bey that hits it can stay on the ground th eprotusions are UPPER while fico being a dragon can fight in the air so pyro Fico ChAD230 9(chad for no reason is not my real name Change Armr defense 145/230 )
(May. 04, 2011  3:44 AM)XXXBeYsTeAleR Wrote: I mean he will battle someone (billy or freeze idk) And blade get his @$$ handed to him and his bey is destroyed. BUT is repairable. So he get a whole new bey but still based off of your way you want it =D
Then the New Parts Will Be the New Bey But Born Off a Meteor and with a new face Bolt that is MF-H (Metal Face Heavy)
But Same Name Smile
BillyGaspkay I will do that
Hell Wolf: Okay I will do that as well even though I forget its name ....
sweet chapter, but Rez doing that?
Yes ... I don't know if this offends you but i kinda don't care about personaillty ... lol
(May. 04, 2011  12:40 PM)XXXBeYsTeAleR Wrote: BillyGaspkay I will do that
Hell Wolf: Okay I will do that as well even though I forget its name ....
OldGrinestruction wolf BD145 D.
NewGrinestruction Wolf C145 WD(New bey)
But can all the Abilities still be the same?
Hey guys btw i changed my name to fang so don't be alarmed if you see fang instead of my older name
hey you did alarm me i thought someone stole your story or something when i saw your title and then FANG i said who is copying and hijacking though you silenced the alarm
XD LOLOLOLOL
Okay here ya go guys
Chapter 16 The bey of blazing light?
"what could possibly make him so happy?" Dante wondered. "Look at this!" Xhaust said pointing at his computer screen. "What does it mean" Dante said confused. "It means when I make your new bey it will be more powerful!" Xhaust said. "But!" Xhaust said getting serious. "This bey may not be able to be controlled." Xhaust said his face darkening. "Be wise with it" Xhaust said returning to his happy state. "When will it be done" Dante asked. "Hmm, probably tomorrow" Xhaust said. "Okay then good night" Dante said walking out the door. "Night!" Xhaust called out returning to the screen. Dante went outside to sit. "Ugh" Dante said his stomach starting to turn. Dante began remembering how his bey was destroyed. Dante sat there looking ill. "You okay?" someone asked. Dante sat up and looked. "Blade!" Dante said happily. "Whats up?" Blade said looking down at his feet. "Now you tell me you okay?" Dante asked. "No." Blade said. "Why?" Dante asked. "My bey got crushed." Blade said. Dante nearly fell off the bench. "WHAT!" Dante yelled. "Yeah some guy name Izuma I think" Blade said. Dante was angry. " I met him before, He seemed so harmless but now ..." Dante didn't finsh his sentence. "It is okay" Blade said. "It will be fixed by tomorrow" He replied. "I hope it is" Dante said, " Or else Izuma will be sorry" Dante muttered. "What was that?" Blade said. "Oh nothing" Dante replied. "Lets go to the park. "Good Idea" Dante said. Dante and Blade walked down to the park enjoying the sunlight. "I sure do hope we get to see some good battles." Blade said putting his hands on his head stretching. "Me too" Dante said. "Look over there!" Blade said pointing. A girl was crying. Dante and Blade ran over to her. "What happened" Blade asked. "A-a-a man stole my bey because I lost" She whimpered. "We'll go get it back" Blade said. Dante tapped Blade on the shoulder. "We don't have beys either remember?" Dante said. "Who said we need beyblades" Blade said smirking. Dante and Blade ran to everyone who was crying to see where the man went. they got the description he held a bag that was make a clinging sound. "Lets split up" Dante said. "Good idea" Blade said. "Take that side I take this side" Blade said. "Okay" Dante said determinedly. Dante and Blade ran searching. Dante stopped for a clinging noise. Cling cling cling. "Huh?" Dante said. Cling Cling Cling. "There it was again" Dante said. CLING CLING CLING. Then a man came running out with a bag. "Hey come back here!" Dante shouted. The man looked back and ran. "Blade,BLADE!" Dante called "I found him!" Dante yelled again. "Right here!" Blade shouted jumping over a trash can. Blade sped after the man. Blade was right at the mans heels. Blade jumped on the man and took him to the ground. "Agh! GET OFF OF ME" The man said squirming. "GIVE US BACK THOSE BEYS" Blade said holding up a fist. "Bey battle me first! then you get them!" He said again. Blade gave a worried glance at Dante. "Dante,Blade!" Someone said. "Xhaust?" Dante said. "Yours beys! THERE COMPLETE!" Xhaust said again chucking there beys at them. "Okay now will battle!" Blade said. "No i will" Dante said with seriousness. "Okay" blade said.

3...2...1... LET IT RIP!" The man and Dante shouted. Dante's bey was a little bit wobble but then gained balance. "Don't give up... eeer" Dante said. "Whats it called?" Dante asked. "Bakufan HawkHeart QC135ES" Xhaust said. "Okay" Dante said. "GO BAKUFAN HAWKHEART!" Dante yelled. "Typhoon Narwhale go!" The man shouted. "SPECIAL MOVE WHALE WAVE BASH" The man shouted. the bey rose up on a wave. "WHAT!" Dante yelled. "FLUSH HIM OUT LITERALLY!" He shouted. "Grrrr" Dante growled. "SPECIAL MOVE LIGHT BEARING BLAZE STRIKE" Dante yelled. Dante's bey began to glowed intense red. It started to circle around the stadium. It began to rise up too. The bey shout through the way evaporating it. Bakufan HawkHeart came back around like a boomerang and smashed into Typhoon Narwahle. "NOOOO" The man shouted. The man dropped the bag grabbed his bey and ran away. "Hey wa-" Blade yelled. "Leave him be" Xhaust said. "Fine..." Blade said angry. Dante Xhaust and Blade gave back everyone there bey and enjoyed everyone bey battling. "We did good today" Dante said smiling. "Yeah" Blade said. "Lets go home i'm exhausted" Xhaust said. The three friends walked back to HQ arms around eachother.
cool wish i was in
You will be Billy-san
Hey guys i have been thinking and I will right a story if you go to my youtube ACC and watch my video (only one) sub and stuff like that ty
ut i don't have a youtube account continue this awesome story
sup, dude, whens the next chap, i cant wait!
Lol yeeeeaaah I haven't been up to date with this ... (I forgot my password) I will make it like tomorrow I promise if I don;t then well I will make it another day lol
Hey guys I am back and I am proud to present you chapter 17
Chapter 17 The tournament of POWA
Dante walked around the HQ. he was looking at some random posters when Rain came up to him and said "LOOK". Rain shoved a poster in Dante's Face. "A tournament?" Dante asked. "Mhmm" Rain said adding with "if you win you can go onto the Nationals" Rain said. "Sweet I am so in" Dante said proudly. "Perfect" Rain said we could make a team we just need a few more people" Rain said. "How many more" Dante asked. "Two" Rain said. "Thats good I can ask Blade and Billy" Dante said. "Perfect, anyway training is tomorrow at 9:00 A.M. sharp" Rain said "Don't be late" Rain said with complete seriousness. "Okay I promise" Dante said. Rain backed away and then ran out the doors. "Um, woohoo?" Dante thought. "Hey Dante!" Someone yelled. "Oh hi blade." Dante said. "Hey I wanted to know if you were joining in the tournament, me and rain are and we need some new people" Dante said. "Oh yes I will" He howled with excitement. "And also you know rain likes you" Blade says. "WHAT no she dosen't" Dante replied. "Yes she does do you know how close shes been getting to you." Blade said in a teasing tone. "Er, No ..." Dante replied faintly. "Whatever figure it out yourself you'll know when" Blade said. Dante was looking for words but he throat was swelled us and he was sweating. "Also tomorrow is training at 9:00 A.M. Sharp don't be late" Dante managed to say. "Alrighty.

"Where to find billy ... BILLY!" Dante yelled. "Oh hi Dante" Billy said in delightful tone. "Anyway we are having a tournament and- "I will be there just tell me where we need to meet up and at what time Billy said. "Er, 9:00 A.M. Sharp tomorrow. Dante said. "Okay you got it" Billy said then walked off. "Ummm that was a little odd but okay..." Dante said. Dante went to his room to think. Rain has an awesome attacking and defsenive bey. Billy has a really good Stamina bey. Blade is good in balance. I am good with well ... I dont know what i have ... Dante dozed off into a dream of where he was winning the tournament. His alarm clock went off and he ran up to the training station. No one was there. He waited for two hours and then he said "I am gonna go find them" Dante said.

Find out what happened to them in

SEMI TOURNAMENT (prolly won't use but hey idc)
Hey guys I thought up of an Idea since i am running out of ideas i could you an apprentice. If you give me a good enough comment that destroys everyone elses comments on why you should be my apprentice then you can be my apprentice. We will think up ideas and i will fully listen to your own ideas
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:32 AM)Fang Wrote: Hey guys I thought up of an Idea since i am running out of ideas i could you an apprentice. If you give me a good enough comment that destroys everyone elses comments on why you should be my apprentice then you can be my apprentice. We will think up ideas and i will fully listen to your own ideas
I told You ON FB Just Gimme permission and We Can BE PARTNERS
Hey guys long time no see and I need character requests =D
Chapter 18
Extreme Training:
Dante went To Rain's room first. "Rain!" Dante shouted. Instantly the door opened up and his Dante in the face. "owww" Dante moaned. "Oh my gosh, Dante are you okay?!" Rain said sympathetically. "Er, yeah" Dante said giving his head a shake. "What took you so long?" Dante asked. "Oh i slept through my alarm clock, I stayed up all night making sure my bey was ready for training" Rain said with big puppy eyes. "Oh well then okay" Dante said staring. "Lets go find the others." Rain said. "Okay" Dante said. As they walked along he realized something. "Does rain really like me?" Dante thought to himself. "She must I mean ..." before Dante could react a huge clanging noise burst from a hall. "What was that!" Rain yelled. "Must be from the kitchen" Dante yelled back. Dante and Rain charged for the Kitchen. "Blade?" Dante asked. "Oh hey sorry im late for training." Blade said scratching his head sheepishly. "And your excuse is" Dante said mockingly. "I was hungry so I had a feast and I got a stomach ache so I had to lay in bed for a bit." Blade said. Suddenly Blade held his stomach. "I think That chicken and stuffing is coming to haunt me!" Blade said running to the bathroom. Dante and Rain began to leave when they heard Blade fart. The whole Chicken rocked with vibration. "O.M.G" Rain spelled out. lets get out of here. Dante and Rain ran out of the kitchen. The last thing they heard as "Ahhhhhhhhh" Blade saying in delight. "I wonder if he was giving birth" Dante thought silently to himself. "Okay now we have to find billy" Rain said. Dante and Rain checked his room. No one was there. They checked the training station. No one was there. "I wonder were he is" Dante said. " I dont kno- Rain was cut off by a huge explosion. "Lets go" Dante said running off. "Right" Rain said nodding her approval. "It must be outside of the HQ" Dante said. "Lets go to the blade park" Rain said. "Okay" Dante said running through the doors. Dante ran to the park while more and more explosions fiddle the park with more smoke. "Over here!" Dante said. They finally found what was happening. Two people where battling. "GO OVER RIDGE SMASH!" one boy yelled. "BOUNCING POUNCE!" Another boy yelled. KA-BOOM. another explosion went off. The beys landed on the grass. "Again?" one boy asked. "Sure" the other boy answered. "Not so fast" Dante said. "Huh?" the boys said. "Who are you and what are you doing. "we are having fun while battling,Duh" one boy said. "Okay then why are you making so many explosions?" Dante asked. "How should we know smart one" The other boy answer rudely. "Oh yeah then lets battle" Dante said. "okay your on" The one boy said.

"3...2...1 LET IT RIP!" Dante and the boy yelled. "GO BAKUFAN HAWKHEART!" Dante yelled. "GO Pounce Trazgar. The bey starts to smash into each other. "GO POUNCE TRAZGAR POUNCING BOUNCE!" The boy yelled. The bey jumped high in the air and smashed into Bakufan Hawkheart. It did nothing to him. " My turn" Dante snickered. "HA! SPECIAL MOVE Penta Lava Sear!" Dante yelled. 5 slots in the stadium began to ooze with Lava. "WHAT" The boy yelled. "Ha!" Dante said. Now get ready for my wave rider! Bakufan Hawkheart began to ride the lava wave about to crash into the Pounce Trazgar. "EXTREME OVER FLIP!" The boy yelled. The bey bounce into the air and did a few front flips and crashed into Bakufan HawkHeart. "Huh?!" Dante yelled. "NOW QUADRUPEDAL CLAW POUNCE" The boy yelled. The bey jumped into the air and came crashing down on Bakufan HawkHeart at an angle sending it flying in the air. "OH NO YOU DONT!" Dante yelled. "LIGHTING SEAR BLAZE" Dante yelled. Suddenly Bakufan HawkHeart used the air as a launch panel and flew down at Pounce Trazgar with intense precsion and speed. " LAVA BLADE SPIN!" Dante yelled. Bakufan HawkHeart spewed out lava and spun it into blades. KA-BOOM! Pouncing Trazgar was wobbling intensely. Bakufan HawkHeart still had its lava blades. "FINAL HIT!" Dante yelled. Bakufan HawkHeart charged at Pouncing Trazgar. "NOW" The boy yelled. Woosh! Pouncing Trazgar dissappeared. Pouncing Trazgar suddenly appear out of now where and hit Bakufan HawkHeart in the air. "LAVA PROTECTER" Dante yelled. "Oh no!" The boy yelled worried. "TRAZGAR TURN TO YOUR RIGHT!" The boy screamed. "My turn" Dante smirked. "LAVA OUTSPINNING TORNADO!" Dante yelled. The boy gulped hard. Dante heard a loud sizzle and clang noise. After the smoke clear Pounce Trazgar was no longer spinning and was charred. "Good match" The boy said and dropped to his knees. "My turn said the other boy"

"3...2...1 LET IT RIP"

Find out what happens next (Ik you hate me lol)