10.34%
Stinking
0%
Really Bad
3.45%
Horrible ~throws in trash~
17.24%
Total: 100% 29 vote(s)
great stroy still thanks okay umm one thing no mean critism meant but its Fico and second my tip is MD metal defense was not shown in my beyblade
O.o lol okay XD
Chapter 7: Your coming home!
"Phantom" Dante said. "Its not Phantom anymore its soul to you!" Soul said. "I dont care i'm calling you phantom and what happened to you!" Dante asked. Soul was wearing a cape that was gray and he was wearing all black and his hair was all red. "I've changed, what does it matter to you" Soul said. "Well we want you back!" Dante said. Dante then saw his eyes were different. They were normally green but now they were yellow and small. "I belong to HellShadow now!" Soul said. "They've done something to you..." Dante said. "Ha!, Like what" Soul said snickering. "Your eyes, I KNOW YOUR IN THERE PHANTOM!" Dante yelled. Soul shudder holding his head in pain. "N-n-no I've waited 100 years for this!" Soul yelled. "PHANTOM YOU CAN DO IT!" Dante yelled. "Agh!" Soul yelled in pain. Then Soul's eye wen't from yellow to green again. "Ugh" Phantom said. "PHANTOM" Dante yelled. "D-Dante? What happenen" Phantom asked. "Your being taken over control" Dante said. "Come on we don't have much time before he comes back" Phantom said. "O-okay" Dante said.
Dante,Phantom and Billy went back to the headquarters. "Phantom your back!" Frost said. "For now." Phantom said glumly. "What do you mean by that Phantom?" Frost asked. "Soul will come back and you can only get me back by beating him in a beybattle." Phantom said. "Yeah that reminds me can you give me my beyblade back." Dante asked. "Oh yeah sure I forgot HaHa!" Phantom said. Phantom shuffled around in his pocket and gave Dante his beyblade. "What the?!" Dante said. "Huh what happened" Phantom asked. "My metal wheel its different!" Dante said. "Hmm its okay for now lets go get a stadium so you can battle Soul" Phantom said. "Okay" Dante said. Billy just sat there watching. "Sigh what to do." He said. He lifted up his beyblade." Sigh Storm Fico 145MB what do you think?" Billy asked. "Battle me ... again!" Said a voice. "Shuu!" Billy said anger pumping through him again. "Lets go you loser follow me!" Shuu said. Billy's blood was raging through Billy. "Dont make me angry!" Billy said. "Follow me you loser!" Shuu said. "Grr BE PREPARED TO RUN!" Billy said. Charging at Shuu. Billy underestimated Shuu's speed. Shuu was fast and ran into an alley. "Were are you, you coward!" Billy yelled. "Right here loser!" Shuu yelled launching his bey. Billy launched his beyblade and they crashed. "Humph, so you got another metal wheel i'll just destroy it again!" Shuu taunted. "METAL STRIPPER GO!" Shuu yelled. Shuu's bey began to strip the metal off the metal wheel. "Grr Not again!" Billy said. Billy began to become very angry. His head began to hurt. His eye burned. His blood blazed through him. "No NOT AGAIN PLEASE!" Billy said. "I will win for you!" Billy said talking to himself. Billy's eyes turned yellow then orange. Billy's bey began to glow white reforming the Metal wheel. "EMBER FICO 230MB GO" Billy yelled. "SPECIAL MOVE CHARCOAL DRAGON EMBER SLASH!" Billy yelled. His bey glowed red then charged for Shuu's beyblade. There was an explosion. In the End billy's bey was still spinning. Shuu's bey was scorched red and black unable to be touched because it was so hot.
okay thanks just call him fico track name is long AD CH 230 And tip is MD metal defense not metal ball just to correct dang storm fico 145 mb i almost laughed at my own beyblade now enter EMBER FICO AD CH230 MD
LOL XD i chouldnt think of anything better
Here is chapter 8 everybody
Chapter 8 Your going down!
"Hurry lets go" Phantom urged." I am I am!" Dante said. "Come on we don't have much time i already feel Soul's power" Phantom said. "One more room" Dante said. "Good" Phantom said. Phantom stumbled into a room. "Were here" Phantom said. "Gah! Here he comes!" Phantom yelled. "Okay" Dante said. Phantoms body glowed red for a second then his eyes. "I'm back you little twerp!" Soul said. "And i'm ready to battle you!" Dante said. "You on you little piece of trash!" Soul said. "Three...Two...One LET IT RIP!" Soul and Dante yelled. MF Soul Phantom 135 IR2F was circling the stadium. "GO" Soul yelled. "Go Blazing HawkHeart C145WD" Dante yelled. But Blazing HawkHeart didn't move. "GO" Dante yelled again. "It must not be listening due to that dumb new Metal Wheel" Dante said angrily. Then Dante noticed a glint in the Metal Wheel blinding him. Somehow the glint made Dante know what the Metal Wheel was. "GO BURN HAWKHEART C145WD SMASH HIM!" Dante yelled. Instantly the bey charged toward MF Soul Phantom 135 IR2F. Burn HawkHeart C145WD smashed into Souls bey sending it flying in the air. "BURNING THUNDER STRIKE!" Dante yelled. Burn HawkHeart C145WD jumped in the air becoming a huge fire ball. It came down on top of MF Soul Phantom 135 IR2F in a zig-zag way like a thunder bolt. MF Soul Phantom was lodged in the ground. The stadium was cracked into pieces and the metal wheel was melting and so was the whole beyblade to reveal MF Haunting Phantom 135 IR2F. "I'll get you next time Dante!" Soul yelled. The dark shadow released off of Phantom. Phantom was uncontentious. He fell into the stadium. Dante ran to Frost saying that Phantom needed help. A group of medics came to help Phantom. They lifted him up in a stretcher and put him in the ambulance. "I hope he is okay" Frost said. "Yeah me to" Dante said looking at the ground. "Hey um Dante." Frost said "Wha-" Dante was cut off by Frost kissing him. "Thanks for saving Phantom, Thats for saving the day my hero." Frost said then ran back to help out at the Fix center. "I think i'm about to pass out" Dante said walking carelessly to his room. He jumped on his bed and let night put him into a deep sleep
cool chapter
Thanks due that i cant spell his name
awesome story!
Thanks BigBangPegaus
Dude Your Accepting Characters right.
Name:BLADE

Bey BladeGrinestruction Wolf BD145 (Spin Track Boost Disk) D (Performance tip is D Defense) And Other Bey is Destruction Wolf Upper Wing (spin Track)Defense(Performance tip) Changes Parts When Needed.
Mostly Used is Destruction Wolf BD145 D Always Boost Mode.

Destruction Wheel has A Mixture Of Hell And Basalt Wheel And Big Bang Wheel Has Huge Fangs on 3 Sides Like the 3 headed dog heads in Hells Wheel (color Blood red Wheel with little Black)

Description:Wears a Black Hooded jacket with Red Shirt,Evil Red Eyes ,Evil Voice

Spin Direction:Can Change Direction and Modes while spinning At BLADE'S Command

Special Move:Hell Inferno Destruction Strike And Hells Gate Destruction Blast (Like Star blast attack) Mostly Breaks Other Beyblades With Special Moves.

Evil Guy At First Then becomes Good

Leader of Shadow Wolves!

Has Beaten Ryuga and Gingka and other strong bladers in a 1 VS 100 battle.

Almost Destroyed Fang Leone,L Drago Destroy and Flame Sagittario and Infinity Libra(With Help)

What Do You Think?
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:19 AM)Hell Pegasis Wrote: Dude Your Accepting Characters right.
Name:BLADE

Bey BladeGrinestruction Wolf BD145 (Spin Track Boost Disk) D (Performance tip is D Defense) And Other Bey is Destruction Wolf Upper Wing (spin Track)Defense(Performance tip) Changes Parts When Needed.
Mostly Used is Destruction Wolf BD145 D Always Boost Mode.

Destruction Wheel has A Mixture Of Hell And Basalt Wheel And Big Bang Wheel Has Huge Fangs on 3 Sides Like the 3 headed dog heads in Hells Wheel (color Blood red Wheel with little Black)

Description:Wears a Black Hooded jacket with Red Shirt,Evil Red Eyes ,Evil Voice

Spin Direction:Can Change Direction and Modes while spinning At BLADE'S Command

Special Move:Hell Inferno Destruction Strike And Hells Gate Destruction Blast (Like Star blast attack) Mostly Breaks Other Beyblades With Special Moves.

Evil Guy At First Then becomes Good

Leader of Shadow Wolves!

Has Beaten Ryuga and Gingka and other strong bladers in a 1 VS 100 battle.

Almost Destroyed Fang Leone,L Drago Destroy and Flame Sagittario and Infinity Libra(With Help)

What Do You Think?
Not bad lol I like it but i still have to figure out how I will put him in the story
Dude Put Him As An Enemy at first you know like kyoya.
K you got it lol
No Problem its just don't expect it to come out today or tomorrow i'm really busy with school and what not so if you are super lucky tomorrow.
Hey guys sorry for the loonnnggg wait but here it is!!
Chapter 9 Kyoya all over again???!!!
"Hows Phantom" Dante asked. "Oh he is perfectly fine, just needs some rest" Frost said. "But look" Frost said excitedly. "Your bey, its been fixed!" Dante said happily. "Yup Xhaust said it was really dirty and chipped up not even the naked eye could see!" Frost said. "Wow, wanna have a battle?" Dante asked. "Sure!" Frost said. "3...2...1 LET IT RIP!" Frost and Dante yelled. The beys smashed and grinded each other. "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Dante yelled. Burn HawkHeart C145WD dodged an attack from Frost Drakkix and smashed it up to the edge. "Ha your mine!" Dante said. His bey was charging towards Frost Drakkix. "WATERFALL!" Frost said. "Huh what!?" Dante said. Frost Drakkix was lifted into the air as high as a waterfall. "GOOOOO" Frost Yelled. Her bey was streaming from the air. "LET IT RIP!" Said a voice. The mysterious bey smashed into Frost Drakkix and came down on top of Burn HawkHear C145WD. "HEY whats the big idea!" Dante yelled. "You!" The voice said. "By the way im blade" Blade said. "I CHALLENGE YOU DANTE!" Blade said screaming about to send his bey flying. "Meet Destruction Wolf BD145." Blade said launching it into the stadium. "GO BURN HAWKHEART!" Dante said sending his bey flying in. Blade jumped from the steel rail he was on. When he landed he make a indent in the floor. Dante could see that he was wearing a Black Hooded Jacket, Red Shirt, He also had Red eyes like a demon. They beys were grinding each other. "Heh this sould roughen you up!" Blade said. "SPIN CHANGE!" Blade yelled. His bey started to slow his spin and spin left. "GO!" Blade yelled. Destruction Wolf BD145 smashed into Burn HawkHeart C145WD sending it flying onto the edge of the stadium. "Did I mention i'm the leader of the Shadow Wolves and if i win i get your bey!" Blade said evilly. "WHAT YOU NEVER SAID THAT BEFORE!" Dante screamed. "Oh well to bad well get your bey ready to give to me!" Blade yelled. Blade's Bey charged toward Burn HawkHeart C145WD. "Special Move .... Blazing.... Volcanic.... LAUNCH!" Dante yelled. His bey started to become the color of anger and started to shake. Dante's eye started to glow red alittle. "GO BURN HAWKHEART!" Dante yelled. It charged towards Destruction Wolf BD145. It smashed it out of the stadium sending it flying across the room. "Gah!" Blade said. "I'll get you next time!" Blade said. Dante picked up his bey. "Whoa what happened back there?" Dante asked his bey. No respond came. Dante left the room. "Hmm" Dante said. "What to do now" Dante said again. "Battle me!" A voice said. Dante turned around to see a bey and a bey launcher aiming right at him.
Name: Freeze (VILLAIN)
Bey: Frozen Serpent 85XMF (extreme Metal Flat) Face, Blue SNake Like Nagini in harry potter in white W/Black lining and Iceblue eyes that match the facebolt, Blue Serpent wheel, with white snake patterns. Metal wheel has rubber like Meteo, On top and Bottom in Ice blue and like basalt but with zigzag separations all around. Spin track and tip are clear white.
Special/Dark move: Frozen Venom Choker; Bey spirit comes out and in regular move, Spins around and strikes the other bey until it stops. Dark move, 10 snakes come out and bash the other bey to pieces.

Appearance: 6 foot four, Has a mask like Phoenix, except it has blue Zigzags on the side, Blue Hair like Phoenix On mask, and blue eyes. has an Ice blue Jacket like Phoenix, with a Snake Bey holder that goes around his arm. same thing with launcher, is Dante's Mortal enemy, because he Destroys Dante's first bey. (Tell u about that later) But In the last chapter of the last story, It is revealed that He Was the B- Shopkeeper when Dante's dad robbed it. Dante Beats him and takes off his mask.
Freeze uses his Dark move and destroys HawkHeart, But Dante Finds the last Key bey and... read my story right above this!
Erm Why destroy my bey and whats a key bey O.o lol
Hey How About BLADE be One Of The Main Characters?Also Pls. Make A 100 Vs 2 Bey Battle Dante and BLADE the 2 forced to be partners vs 100 other Bladers on the next one and Pls.Put the specialDark Move in if you like my suggestion. so What Do You Think? PS You Only put the spin track on chapter 9 it's supposed to be Destruction Wolf BD145 D(Performace tip is D )
Cool! and i guess I can make him Main char BillyBlast already wanted to be main char unless there can be two
Yes I do like your idea
so what Blade one of the Main Characters,also put the performance tip next time it's destruction wolf BD145 D(performance tip D)
Um okay lol