Stinking
0%
Really Bad
3.45%
Horrible ~throws in trash~
17.24%
Total: 100% 29 vote(s)
hey guys even i will compose a story but later
Good for you =D I call seeing it firsT!!!
Thanks for what?
@XXXBeYsTeAleR Putting in my Idea(I Think)
Lol okay i will i guess =D
thats twice now i look here and expected a new ep sob then i saw this and was sure a new ep and there wasnt NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and the world ShAtters except for beyblades
Lol hahha
PERFECT!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Lol no problem next story will be tomorrow =D oh and USABlader kesha truly does d=suck
thnx... now you FEEL MY PAIN also it's spelled $uck now... LOL
character request

Name: Izuma Inzori
Name: Sonai Inzori
Name: Hatachi Inzori
Name: Rez Inzori
I feel like a total criminal right now I AM SORRY but here is the new chapter and uh Draco I will use those later k?!
Chapter 13 Spirit is the way!
Dante sat on his bed. "I'm ruined!" He yelled. Dante kicked a can across the room. "I'll never beyblade again and Xhaust knows it too!" He yelled again. "I am a plain loser." He sobbed. "Or maybe your not" Said the sweet voice of Frost. "I made you this." She said holding out a twinkling bey. "What is it?" He asked picking up the bey. "It is a beyblade but it isn't strong like yours." Frost said. "Okay I am gonna go test it out." He said adding "Wanna come?" "Sure!" Frost said running to the training center. "I bet a foot rub I will beat you to the training center!" Frost said. "NEVER!" Dante yelled speeding off for Frost. They both made it in a tie. "Right there is a stadium." Frost said pointing. " Good eye." Dante said sweetly. "I wonder if she like me." Dante thought running to the stadium. "3...2...1... LET IT RIP!" Frost and Dante yelled. The beys were launched and in an instant they crashed. "Ah the sound of grinding metal." Dante said. For a second Dante was winning but then Frost used her Frost Drakkix to disappear. "Gah!" Dante said when his bey was smashed by something. "Whoa! your good" Dante said. "Thanks!" Frost said happily. "Hmm, I can't win because I don't have my special moves anymore. But Dante noticed the same spin track. C145. "SPECIAL MOVE FLAME THUNDER STRIKE!" Dante yelled. His bey grew an intense red. It smashed Frost Drakkix into the air. Then Dante's bey came down as bright as a lighting bolt and smashed Frost Drakkix into the ground. "Good job!" Dante said but realized his bey was different. Dante stared in a disbelieving look. "Burn Hawkheart C145WD!" Dante yelled in excitement. Something still wasn't right. When Dante flipped the bey over it had a completely different spin track. "Hmm, It just has longer claws its not that bad." Dante said. "B-b-but YOU GOT YOUR NEW BEY BACK!" Frost yelled popping Dante's ears. "I know." Dante said happily. ...BOOM! Crash bang plop! The noise sent the ground shacking. everyone was screaming. "RUN FOR YOUR LIIIVES!" Someone yelled. "ITS THE WORLD DOMINATOR!" Someone else yelled. The boy stepped out. He had a mask. With blue hair. "Freeze!"

Guys I am so sorry that I didn't get to you as soon as I wanted. So this will be the next one in awhile.
EPICNESS
LOL haha thanks man I will hopefully do more (This message was within the 5 minz I had of computer time I forgot about the story D=)
cool i was thinking about my bey to evole again permanet it will be awessome well
havent thought of a fusion wheel now but ________ Fico CHAD230 MFD (Metal Flat Defense) also like persues can spin left or right
ok i think i got it reallllllllly long ShootingInferno FiCo Change Armor Defense 230 Metal Flat Defense just call it the long name when i first show you then i will just call it Fico
This story is better than before. Good job.
However the words still sticks together.
WHERES THE NEXT CAHPTER NOT again
Agh! BILLY! I may be grounded but I do get SOME time to right so here it is I guess O.o
Chapter 14 ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!
"Freeze, I challenge you!" Dante snarled. "Why? I'll just freeze your bey again haha!" Freeze snickered. "Oh yeah!" "Then lets battle!" Dante said readying his bey. "Whatever" Freeze said. Dante and freeze stood up to the stadium. "Get ready for a blast from the past!" Freeze said. "Oh it's gonna be different, That I promise." "Ha! Don't make me laugh" Freeze said. "3...2...1... LET IT RIP!" Freeze and Dante yelled. "GO BURN HAWKHEART C145WD" The beys crashed hard. "Haha! Still weak like before!" Freeze said. "Oh you might find something different!" Dante said. "GO FROZEN SPERENT 85XMF" Freeze yelled. "No, NEVER! I realize now that the fire of my bey with LIGHT ME TO VICTORY!!!" Dante yelled. "Special HAWK SWOOPING BURN FLARE TORNADO!!!!" Dante yelled. His voice rang with confidence around the room. Burn Hawkheart C145WD jumped into the air, Then came down like a shooting star. The bey was coming down with intense speed and was becoming a fireball. It smashed into Frozen Serpent 85XMF and launched it into the air. Then Burn Hawkheart unleashed it's longer claws and jumped into the air. It left behind a fiery tornado. In the air it began to spin vertically. It smashed into Frozen Serpent 85XMF sending its firey tornado after it. "Noooooooo!" Freeze yelled. Freeze was pushed back and his mask slid off. His long hair covered his face. Before he could see who freeze was. He put on his mask and ran towards his bey. "No Frozen Serpent!" Freeze cried out pitifully. Freeze turned around and stared at Dante. Suddenly Freeze threw a smoke bomb on the ground and ran away. "Whew" Dante said whipping his fore head. "anyone here?!" A voice yelled. "Just me!" Dante called back. "Are you the amazing Dante?" He asked. "Yes" Dante said. "Oh cool! I am Izuma" Izuma said. "May I battle you?" Izuma asked. "Ugh" Dante groaned. "Tomorrow? Please I just had a rough battle" Dante said. "Okay" Izuma said. Izuma left the room. Dante tried to get to the Bey center to fix his bey but he collasped before he got there. Dante woke up to a prod in his rib cage. He looked up and saw a figure that didn't seem to happy for no reason.

You happy Billy any Draco? Please comment
Good chapter sorry if you get grounded
LOL well atleast you got your wish =D
perfect.... I think you would be a good author!
Ok, heres my review! Good story so far, the actual storyline is good, but the story needs to have a few kicks in it to make it better, such as describing people and places a bit more. Apart from that it was pretty good, and i reccomend you read to widen your vocabulary and most of all keep writing this story!

EDIT- Oh, and if you get the time can you please review my story :3
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Chapter-...-2-Customs
Thanks sorry that i havent been able to write this story so heres what happened so you guys dont get mad. I got some bad grades in school so my mom took away beyblades and my pc. she gives me about an hour but in that time i keep forgeting. so I promise you guys next time I will write the story.
Previes guys cuz I love you that much i literaly asked for an extra 5 mins on pc time.

Dante was scared out of his mind. Dante began to run. The figure came after him. It was like a snake. Dante began sheriking when he felt something touching his feet. Dante crashed into a wall tripping. "Get out of here!" Dante yelled shuffling his feet. The figure stood there, Watching him enjoying his fear.

PREVIEW GUYS