9th Anniversary BeyLotto: Win a God Customize Set, Spriggan Requiem, and More!

9th Anniversary! Congrats!
Just renewed my passport and I plan on submitting some footage from Beyexercise II. This will be my 6th WBO anniversary and I'm looking forward to many more to come ~
These prizes are awesome! I hope I win one of the prizes. Good luck to everybody!
Glad to see you guys are all happy with what's up for grabs! :)

(Dec. 05, 2017  12:53 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Wait when does it close?

Good question! I forgot to put it haha. Just added the end date for entries: January 4th, 2017 at 11:59PM EST.
Free Entry!
I know I already posted, but darn I'd really love Amaterios. It's one of my fave beys.
I want a booster.
Sorry for reposting...

but tbh, nL would be great as well, since Destroy is so fun and good to use! Amaterios would be nice for the 7M. X combo...have spiral, destroy, and trans, but no TT Xtreme...

And this is only for the hypothetical situation in which one wins, but how would you send it? would winners PM the mods or something with an address? Just wondering as security issues are a big thing for me...

ik, the chances of me winning are low...just a noob who doesn't want location leakage...
Dude this is awesome!!!first year in the Wbo and its so cool!
(Dec. 05, 2017  2:22 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Sorry for reposting...

but tbh, nL would be great as well, since Destroy is so fun and good to use! Amaterios would be nice for the 7M. X combo...have spiral, destroy, and trans, but no TT Xtreme...

And this is only for the hypothetical situation in which one wins, but how would you send it? would winners PM the mods or something with an address? Just wondering as security issues are a big thing for me...

ik, the chances of me winning are low...just a noob who doesn't want location leakage...

You would have to send the address, yes. I won aC that way.
(Dec. 05, 2017  2:22 AM)Dragunix Wrote: And this is only for the hypothetical situation in which one wins, but how would you send it? would winners PM the mods or something with an address? Just wondering as security issues are a big thing for me...

We will detail it in the results thread of course, but we would have it shipped to whatever address the winner would like. The winner does have to PM us their address, yes. If you won and wanted, we could always delete the PM after we get your address or you could e-mail it to us ... whatever works!
Wow these are some great prizes!
Happy 9th anniversary!
Merry 9th Anniversary
Nice, Happy Anniversary WBO! 9 years, that's amazing, also thank you for everything hope for many more years and good luck to everyone!!