75,000 Members Celebration!!

wow, it's really 75k of us? Amazing.
I'm IN. Wink
Enter me!
Enter me!

I can't believe the WBO got 75,000 members!

I still remember one to two years ago, when there was only around 50,000-60,000 members.

WBO spirit will love in!
WOW 75,000 MEMBERS. I CAN NOT BELEVE IT. I am so happy we have so many member,s. It took a long time but we did it i can,t wait to we reach 100,000 members. I am proud to be a WBO member. TANKS FOR THE NEWS. Enter me and GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. THE WBO WILL LIVE ON FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, what a celebration great!
When I first joined, little over two years ago, I missed a celebration like this 10,000 or20,000 I think. Now in these two small years, the member count has went up drastically.
The community also has grown with these members, new faces have made this society gtoe and I'm happy to see how much it's grown.
Please enter me!

wooooooooooooow , great news , i also will join the lotto
awesome news
hey i will also like to participate
WHOOP WHOOP congratulations to the WBO for all the hard work they put in to this site to make it so succesful Grin Carry on doing what your doing.

Also please put me in (wow first BeyLotto for me).
I'm in
So cool that we have 75000 members now
Yeeeee Woop woop
Holy, thats a huge number. How many active members are there generally?
woo hoo 75000 members lets go for 100000 now and enter me 4 the competition
Big number..😥. Lol. I'm in.
Vegeta:
It's OVER 9000
members Grin
congrats WBO!
And count me in
I make my official return in just a few hours, but I am happy that I was able to see this. Congratz to the WBO, and big thanks to Hasbro! Grin

I am very excited to finally being able to enter a drawing here, even if I don't have a passport yet. This is fantastic! Grin
Sign me up. Also, since you cant delete your WBO account, the number keeps rising...
at least .01-.05 % doesnt count due to inactive/banned users. :trollface:
True, but does the system count banned users? I don't think it does.

the third and fourth are 3,
1st and 2nd are 4!

Sign me up!
To help get us closer to 100k, I'm gonna put my 3ds street pass greeting to this URL; ALL else who have a 3ds, should follow suite.(if you find a mii named "JAC", PM "mii")
Congrats everyone, especially to the main mods and the people who have been in the WBO since is beginnings. It should feel great to be able to have seen this community grow.
75,000 members? That's amazing! Flat-out amazing! Congratulations to the WBO!
(Oct. 14, 2012  5:50 PM)Minion Wrote: Holy, thats a huge number. How many active members are there generally?

We used to have at least one thousand Members come online everyday, but now it has decreased since the craze created by Hasbro has died, hah.

(Oct. 14, 2012  10:58 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: True, but does the system count banned users? I don't think it does.

It does, generally.