75,000 Members Celebration!!

75,000? Awesome! Does that include users who are banned?
(Oct. 13, 2012  8:25 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2012  8:08 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:

My mind has been blown.

Hahaha. I love number games. Here is another fun one, 75,000 memebers. Add the numbers that make up 75,000 together...... 7+5+0+0+0=12.....3x4=12
WHOOP WHOOP! WBO RULES! CONGRATS! NEXT 100,000! GO WBO!!!!!!!
VERY cool!! WBBO is Awesome but doesnt really deserves 75,000 but more like 100,000!! Every true blader should have an account here!! SO mcuh information and people to help with combos!! Anyways CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I win first place then the prizes will be my first zero g anything
Congrats on the 75,000 member milestone. And consider me entered.
congradulations WBO and enter me
ENTER ME POR FAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is amazing.
Sign me up.
Congrats! I haven't been a member for long, but I'm lovin' it here! Let's get to 100k!
so ive been her for about a year and im loving it! Joyful_2I just cant believe we've reached 75,000!!
if we reach 100,000 ill dosomethin crazy for all you guys and girls! you name it! lolzEee
This is a great honor the the WBO i bet all other beyblade sites (beybladebattles.com) are jealous TAKE THAT HASBRO
Enter me!

I don't want to win top four though, strange or no?
AWESOME!! Nice to know that WBO has crossed 75,000 Members!
I'm so Proud of myself that I'm part of this community!
Enter me! Not for Winning, for wishing WBO Congratulations!
Thanks,
Sensei.
This is great. Enter me also.
Man I wonder who the 75,000 member was.
Ima in! When I first joined there were only 50,000. But since then we have grown so much! Lets keep it up!

Edit: if that wasn't clear, please enter me.
Congrats WBO!

For the 3's and 4's:
This is Awesome! I've had my eye on the member count and wondered if we'd celebrate the 75th thousand member count! ahhaha!
well guys luks like the real guy has to enter to make everything impressive so therefore count me in.