75,000 Members Celebration!!

Enter Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enter me please and congrats to everyone
Enter me, Please and thank you.

To me, scanning that Dark Knight Dragooon Gold ver. stickers would be too good to be true.
I'm in.

Glad to see that everyone (a massive 75,000 members) can enter, though it does mean each has a very low chance of winning...

Anyways thanks beforehand to all the members who made this possible!
Hey nonny, ding, dong, alang, alang, alang~
Enter me please.
Wow, 75000 members! That's awesome! Enter me please.
Lets keep thinking biger. (not that this isn't HUGE) How about we shoot for 1,000,000 members? Oh yah, I almost forgot! ENTER ME PLEAS!
(Oct. 12, 2012  9:46 PM)Nexusâ„¢ Wrote: This is amazing 75,000 who knew so much bladers existed

Actually, the official Beyblade Facebook Page has more than one hundred thousand more Likes, so I am very jealous and I have no idea how so many people could be missing this site when they surf the web, hah.
enter me please
Enter me please.
(Oct. 13, 2012  3:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  9:46 PM)Nexusâ„¢ Wrote: This is amazing 75,000 who knew so much bladers existed

Actually, the official Beyblade Facebook Page has more than one hundred thousand more Likes, so I am very jealous and I have no idea how so many people could be missing this site when they surf the web, hah.

175,000+ likes!? That sounds cool!
I can't believe that we are 75,000 members. That is AWSOME!!!
this is really amazing, we crossed 75000 bladers(members)......
YEAH! 75,045 as of right now! YEAH!
Enter me and my brother meteo Ldrago2
good work on reaching 75 000 good luck for the future
Wow nice! Can't believe a Bey-community could reach this far.

Enter me please.
O YEA!Enter Me Please Smile
aw man 75,000 members jest 25,000 more till 100,000 i dont think im ever gonna quit beyblade before then
IM IN!!!!!!!!!!