75,000 Members Celebration BeyLotto = Results!!

i won Grin i was so happy Smile
Grays everyone Smile
I chooze:
Face Booster AZURE !

Thank you WBO! First time I won something online!

Good luck to the WBO in the future! I hope our success will continue!

~Takasu, XDA Delveloper
congratz winners
(dam, im soo unlucky)
Congratulations to all the winners I never win a giveaway well Ill try later.
Ah, I have a bad luck...maybe next time. Uncertain
Yay, I won a Face Booster! I'd like AZURE please.
Congrats to ~Mana~ and the other winners!
WHAT THE F---
Congrats to the WINNERS!!!
Aww what?! I thought I lost! That's a pleasant surprise!

For my first-ever Face Booster, I'll have the Azure Booster.
There are still 11 Members who have not chosen their Face Booster, including two of the top four winners! Where are you guys?!
I chose Green (back on page 1) just in case you missed it. Smile
I choose.... Blue!! Smile
Kai-V: If they not chose the prize,can the prize belongs to me?
(Nov. 10, 2012  11:31 AM)Saramanda Wrote: Kai-V: If they not chose the prize,can the prize belongs to me?

She would never agree to that.

Nor would anyone else.

If some people really never claim their prize even after we contact them about it, then we will simply move down the rest of the randomized list.
I better be near the top! XD
How long do you wait??
((A second chance? Wow... Either Luck just wants to punch me in the face again, or it feels sorry for me))
(Nov. 09, 2012  5:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are still 11 Members who have not chosen their Face Booster, including two of the top four winners! Where are you guys?!

Hello, I sent my confirmation message to Kei, but I have not gotten' a reply. I'm not sure if he got it.
Awesome
Jaggerific
ZOMG THIS IS BOSS!!

Thanks so much Kai-V, Kei, and everyone else! Congrats to the Top 4 as well!!

I'll take the Face Booster Crimson cuz it just loooks purty
(Nov. 10, 2012  6:53 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2012  5:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are still 11 Members who have not chosen their Face Booster, including two of the top four winners! Where are you guys?!

Hello, I sent my confirmation message to Kei, but I have not gotten' a reply. I'm not sure if he got it.

Kei replied to mine, so if I were you, take it as if he'd recieved it. He did say it'd take a while to sort out, since the prizes are coming from various places.
So then does that mean that if hamlet does not accept his prize it goes to primus?
Because he is first in the face booster section
No I think if they don't except their prize they pick new people and give the price to them I'm not sure but this is what I think.
Whhoooooa......
I got into the top 30 Gasp

Congratz to the top 4!

Azure Booster !
I wrote a confirmation PM to Kei, and I'm waiting for a reply.
YESSS!!! I was watching the first 3 episodes of metal fury to discover this. Once I get back to my mom's house, I'm gonna practice until I rank all of my beys(or have to go to sleepTongue_out).It is an honor to be with all of you, and WBO cause. For my face booster, blue, like the blood of my Rock Gasher 135b(the bey I'll down even the mighty Hell Kid with).