5 Things you want to do before you die

1. Run into a nearby 7-11, ask for the year, and when they give it run out screaming "IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!"
2. Go to London dressed like Austin Powers and flirt with as many girls as possible. Then at some point pretend to be in pain, turn around as if looking for someone, say "I've lost my mojo!" and start running away.
3. More of a serious goal: write at least one NYT Bestseller. If not, multiple.
4. At a place with hundreds of computers, put a little troll face saying "Problem?" on a piece of paper and place it under the laser of every single mouse so not a single one works. Wait for the frustration and trolling.
5. Another serious goal: Be happy. No matter where that takes me, I want to die with a smile on my face. Plain and simple.
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:24 PM)Insomniac Wrote: And its odd that the first page also has a comment regarding smacking Kai-V. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

I think it's kinda suspcious that, taht user was banned and now here comes this other guy saying the same thing, pretty suspicious, lol. XDXD

(Jul. 11, 2012  6:09 PM)Sparta Wrote: 1. Run into a nearby 7-11, ask for the year, and when they give it run out screaming "IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!"
Haha that's funny!
1 get all beyblades 2 win the beyblade world championship (in real life) 3 go to Japan and the Phillipines 4 make beyblade a real sport 5 And have a good life
people are so disrespectful these days anyways

1.get married to a lovely girl
2. have kids
3.earn a great career
4. win a Tae- Kwon- Do tournament
5.visit japan

(Jul. 11, 2012  6:09 PM)Sparta Wrote: 1. Run into a nearby 7-11, ask for the year, and when they give it run out screaming "IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!"
Did you get that one off of Facebook? Tongue_out
Things I would do: 1.Beat down Hasbro for ruining 4D beys. 2.Go to Japan and have a mansion 3.Read every part of the Metal Fight Beyblade Manga 4.Grab a megaphone and shout,''GUESS WHO MADE WAFFLES?!?!!? 5.Launch a bey in mid-air while jumping off a motorcycle going through rings of FIRE! Sweet,isn't it?
(Jul. 11, 2012  10:37 PM)Blada4LIFE Wrote: 5.Launch a bey in mid-air while jumping off a motorcycle going through rings of FIRE!

I would pay to see this, if only to help foot your hospital bill.

I'd like to:
  1. Get married and have children
  2. Have a job I enjoy to support my family
  3. Volunteer more with charities
  4. Be kinder to others (I'm not so great with this)
  5. Start a company with my brother, even if it doesn't go anywhere in the long run
Generally, just do stuff that I can look back on and be proud of.
5 things i would like to do before i die
1.brush my teeth
2.have a bath
3.eat breakfast
4.watch TV
5.go to sleep
(cause i'm a man of simple pleasures)
I'm going to lock this thread if idiotic things don't stop getting posted.

Discussion of drugs, religion, hate crimes, intent to steal, and being an internet tough guy will either get you warned or get your post erased. Knock it off.
1. Get married to my girlfriend and raise a family
2. Move to America and live in a nice, cosy house with some white picket fences and rambling rose 1950's style
3. Become a self-employed entrepreneur operating a chain of gyms and franchising them
4. Learn how to breakdance/bodypop (advanced)
5. Complete my novel and get it published
6. Be an internet tough guy.
I would like to rephrase mine.
1:Get married and have children
2Confusedell my yugioh cards in 5-10 years.
3:Move to a house in japan
4Confusedpeak Japanese
5:Work as a videogame designer and be a DJ as a night job.
(Aug. 02, 2012  2:42 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: I would like to rephrase mine.
1:Get married and have children
2Confusedell my yugioh cards in 5-10 years.
3:Move to a house in japan
4Confusedpeak Japanese
5:Work as a videogame designer and be a DJ as a night job.

Good luck getting a HOUSE in Japan...
What do you mean? I'll get one in the outskirts of Tokyo.
1- Own every single beyblade in the world
2- Hire a professional beyblade customizer
3- Become a professional basketball player in the NBA
4- Graduate from Harvard
5- After retiring from the NBA, create a sports shoes business
1. Own every beyblade in the world
2. Have kids
3. Sell all my match attax
4. Move to japan
5. Conquer the world!!!
1- Become a Super Saiyan.

2- Win the lottery.

3- Save the world.

4- Move to japan

5- Be awesome.
5 things I would do

1-become # 1 in the world
2-being back beyblade in the future when people forget
3-make my own world wide famous cartoon
4-become a tech scientist and by creating new tech I would help people live a better life!
5-go to Japan and meet the creators of beyblade
1.have a lightsaber fight while skydiving
2.go to a skrillex show
3.tell at least one teacher to carp themselves
4.get a crazy 100 battle win streak in beyblade and in Vanguard
5.not sure but ill think of something
1.Become the representative of my country in the WBBA World/Asian Championship
2.Become number one
3.Meet my parents before I die, I'm not saying I've never met them!
4.Become World Famous
5.Have children to carry on my popularity, if ever!
6. LOL!
1) Have a son & a daughter (preferably in that order).
2) join the fire brigade (hopefully a higher rank position).
3) being able to retire while traveling the world.
4) live a long meaning full life (at least till i meet my grandchildren).
5) Become famous for doing something that will change the world for the better even if it means my life (i know this contradicts 3 and 4).
1. Eat ghost peppers
2. Climb mount everest
3. Walk/jog/run across the entire great wall of china
4. Go to space and beyblade
5. BECOME THE BEST BLADER IN THE WORLD
These are ordered from least important to most important.
1.Travel to alot of monuments and photograph them.
2.Get my dream job
3.Be a succsessful person that helps people.
4.Change the world for the better.
5.Have a family.
People using this thread for idiotic impossible things will be warned for it from this point forward.

If you can't be serious, shut up.
I find it entertaining Unhappy And you never know, it's not impossible, just VERY unlikely. Don't forget the thread is called 5 things you want to do before you die. If I want to time travel and get a pet dinosaur before I die, can't I post it on the thread if I also say why Wink

(None of these are in any order)

-Go to Japan and speak, read and write Japanese (Going Japan next year so that's awesome! Grin) because I love their culture and it's always been a dream since I was a kid. A lot of my hobbies and interest orignate from there as well.

-Create a successful game which is different to the rest because it will be fun playing something you designed and made. Whether it being a card game or at some point a video game, this is something I REALLY want to do. I'm actually working on an idea for a game right now and its very unique. I made prototypes and have played it with others who all loved the idea. But its top secret until it's finished and I go on Dragons Den Wink xD

-Be rich, don't most people want to be rich? I know being finacially secure in these times would be great. Buying a house, your kids having a positive child hood, treating yourself whenever you want without being worried is brilliant isn't it?

-Go to a Pokemon VGC Championships as a contender. It't been my goal since 06 or 07 but whenever there's a national championship in the UK I'm always busy on that day. I am great at the game and was annoyed that I couldn't play in Juniors because I wanted to pick on the little kids with my pro metagame team Tongue_out

-Make a successful cartoon series. This was hard to think of, REALLY hard. Mostly because I couldn't think of anything. Well I guess the series would be based on the game I'm trying to make at the momment and I got other ideas for a series but not sure if I'm going to persue this goal Uncertain Seems a bit daunting xD

So...yeah

EDIT: Woah! I was on the bus on my phone while writing so didn't realise how much I was writing. My biggest post ýet I think!! Grin
(Aug. 14, 2012  10:52 AM)RAW Wrote: I find it entertaining Unhappy And you never know, it's not impossible, just VERY unlikely.

Then this thread will fill up with SPAM. A lot of SPAM. And I mean a carp load.

I want to walk to the moon and drill a hole in the center and bury my Beyblade inside of it.

Not to crush your dreams or anything, but that ain't happening. This thread is to promote positive goal setting, not wild dreaming.