3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu]

(Feb. 10, 2018  12:23 PM)Skuldless Wrote: I have a theory, the new logo looks like clock hands, or even a rpm meter, maybe they'll just go full engine gear and name it clock engine or something similar? xD

Maybe it could click based gimmicks?!
(Feb. 10, 2018  10:06 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  4:56 PM)EpicLight Wrote: i interpret the lack of change in the stadium, as a sign not much will change in the new series.

my personal prediction is a continued line of “super” god beys like spriggan requiem and perhaps more “disc-less” hybrid-metal beys like nightmare longinus.

this version of “burst on steroids” could still retain all the (superior?) elements that make burst unique from MFB/HMS or even plastics (all of which were great in their day).

i just can’t imagine TT attempting a low action reimagining of MFB for today’s kids.  there's just too much patience involved.

while adult fans may wax nostalgic over high stamina metal bey battles, beyblade is a child’s toy first. and i think today’s kids would find MFB-type battles tedious.

of course this is just my personal guess based on a leaked stadium photo and a logo.  i’m probably wrong.

MFB had some fairly strong attack wheels near the end of it's lifetime. I don't see why metal Burst would be the same. If anything, early era Burst was more tedious than the end of MFB.

to each their own, but i couldn’t disagree more.

i think kids found early burst very exciting compared to MFB.  that’s the whole reason why TT moved away from metal beys in the first place, lol.

and to remind you, i said “i think today’s kids would find MFB-type battles tedious”.  thanks for sharing your opinion on how early burst was tedious, but that’s not what i was talking about.
Hm, you guys rooting for Burst are sadly wrong. Metal Fight Beyblade has been shown to have sold a lot more than Burst, even if you consider only the same number of seasons as Burst has so far. So no, Metal Fight Beyblade definitely got off to a stronger start. It was just natural to change the scenery of the series slightly for the third iteration and attempt to go back to plastic.

I posted several links to news releases that prove this fact with numbers of products sold, so please browse older posts around here. This site is almost ten years old, there are so many treasures to find in its history, plenty of time to spend on this message board getting caught up with everything.
(Feb. 10, 2018  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, you guys rooting for Burst are sadly wrong. Metal Fight Beyblade has been shown to have sold a lot more than Burst, even if you consider only the same number of seasons as Burst has so far. So no, Metal Fight Beyblade definitely got off to a stronger start. It was just natural to change the scenery of the series slightly for the third iteration and attempt to go back to plastic.

I posted several links to news releases that prove this fact with numbers of products sold, so please browse older posts around here. This site is almost ten years old, there are so many treasures to find in its history, plenty of time to spend on this message board getting caught up with everything.

assuming old sales data from years ago can be replicated by simply reintroducing metal is sadly wrong.

the entire japanese toy market is in contraction due to population declines.  there are many treasures in human history when it comes to business strategy, plenty of time to educate oneself in the basic concepts of business marketing.

but i can certainly understand biased adult men who don’t like burst, wanting MFB to return.  but again, sadly wrong.
They should have done a film first :( They fudged the tradition...

(Feb. 10, 2018  2:33 PM)EpicLight Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, you guys rooting for Burst are sadly wrong. Metal Fight Beyblade has been shown to have sold a lot more than Burst, even if you consider only the same number of seasons as Burst has so far. So no, Metal Fight Beyblade definitely got off to a stronger start. It was just natural to change the scenery of the series slightly for the third iteration and attempt to go back to plastic.

assuming old sales data from years ago can be replicated by simply reintroducing metal is sadly wrong.

the entire japanese toy market is in contraction due to population declines.  there are many treasures in human history when it comes to business strategy, plenty of time to educate oneself in the basic concepts of business marketing.

but i can certainly understand biased adult men who don’t like burst, wanting MFB to return.  but again, sadly wrong.

Wow, calm down. First of all, I am a woman and it is damn time that something gets done here so that people know who I am here without me having to reiterate it every time. I deserve more respect than this. 

Second, all I was refuting is people's constant claims that Burst is selling more than Metal Fight Beyblade. Where did I even imply that I wanted Burst to introduce parts fully made of metal?

Show some respect and read well. I have not been in this community for 15 years to come back to ignorant posts like this.
Sales numbers might say something different, and there's no disputing that, but based on my personal experience, Burst has been increasing in popularity since 2015 at least in terms of G4 tournament attendance. So it's doing perfectly fine. In any case, I don't think that Kai-V was implying she wanted MFB to return; she was simply stating the facts based on the sales numbers.
(Feb. 10, 2018  7:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  2:33 PM)EpicLight Wrote: assuming old sales data from years ago can be replicated by simply reintroducing metal is sadly wrong.

Wow, calm down. First of all, I am a woman and it is damn time that something gets done here so that people know who I am here without me having to reiterate it every time. I deserve more respect than this. 

Second, all I was refuting is people's constant claims that Burst is selling more than Metal Fight Beyblade. Where did I even imply that I wanted Burst to introduce parts fully made of metal?

Show some respect and read well. I have not been in this community for 15 years to come back to ignorant posts like this.

i stand by every word i posted. i advise you avoid taking things personally.
I think the last couple of posts from EpicLight vs Kai-v should be moved to the Beyblade triggers thread. Wink
(Feb. 10, 2018  7:22 PM)Kei Wrote: Sales numbers might say something different, and there's no disputing that, but based on my personal experience, Burst has been increasing in popularity since 2015 at least in terms of G4 tournament attendance. So it's doing perfectly fine. In any case, I don't think that Kai-V was implying she wanted MFB to return; she was simply stating the facts based on the sales numbers.
 i respectfully disagree there. there might be some backtracking now, but to me it’s obvious the post was made in favor of MFB-like over Burst.
(Feb. 10, 2018  7:31 PM)EpicLight Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  7:22 PM)Kei Wrote: Sales numbers might say something different, and there's no disputing that, but based on my personal experience, Burst has been increasing in popularity since 2015 at least in terms of G4 tournament attendance. So it's doing perfectly fine. In any case, I don't think that Kai-V was implying she wanted MFB to return; she was simply stating the facts based on the sales numbers.
 i respectfully disagree there. there might be some backtracking now, but to me it’s obvious the post was made in favor of MFB-like over Burst.

Tones don't exactly transfer that well in text but please see it her post another way, the direct and factual way. Kai-V simply said the cold hard facts.
Alright, let's end this particular MFB versus Burst sales discussion right now. And let's all try to remember our first rule:

WBO Community Rules Wrote:1. Treat other members well.
Don’t harass or be rude to other members. In general, try to be nice to them and make their lives better. This site exists solely as a fun place for Beyblade fans online — don’t make it un-fun.

Let's all have fun talking about Beyblade Burst: Chou Zetsu! But please be kind, respectful, read carefully, and don't make assumptions seem like fact especially when dealing with a topic like this where there is almost zero confirmed information.
(Feb. 10, 2018  2:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, you guys rooting for Burst are sadly wrong.  
zero assumptions to make when i read this. 
go ahead and ban me for saying this, but i stand by each and everyone of my words.
(Feb. 10, 2018  10:41 PM)EpicLight Wrote: go ahead and ban me for saying this, but i stand by each and everyone of my words.

You're not being banned (or even warned). That's why I didn't address the post to anyone in particular. Let's all just treat each other well moving forward. Smile

Burst hasnt ended yet so it could still get more sells
Dear lord this got off topic.

When should we be getting more info? When did burst god get info before it was released?
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:18 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Dear lord this got off topic.

When should we be getting more info? When did burst god get info before it was released?

I'm guessing till February 15th
I liked metal fight better

(Feb. 10, 2018  11:18 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: When should we be getting more info? When did burst god get info before it was released?

I would guess that it'll be revealed in the next CoroCoro.
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:32 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:18 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: When should we be getting more info? When did burst god get info before it was released?

Is the next corocoro this month?
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:35 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:32 PM)Kei Wrote: I would guess that it'll be revealed in the next CoroCoro.

Is the next corocoro this month?

Yeah.
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:32 PM)Kei Wrote:

Maybe they'll do a teaser, like the two previous Valkyries, but it seems early for me... Smile
This month is the CoroCoro of March and of course we will have a new pictures of Winning Valkyrie.
(Feb. 11, 2018  12:27 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  12:22 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Peut-être qu'ils vont faire un teaser, comme les deux précédents Valkyries, mais il semble tôt pour moi ... Smile

Cette month est le CoroCoro de Mars donc nous aurons les nouvelles photos de Winning Valkyrie et en avril nous aurons le manga. En mars nous avons toujours les nouvelles photos des nouvelles Beys comme Valkyrie ou Spriggan, par exemple.
So this month Feb we should be getting some pics?
(Feb. 11, 2018  12:28 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  12:27 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Cette month est le CoroCoro de Mars donc nous aurons les nouvelles photos de Winning Valkyrie et en avril nous aurons le manga. En mars nous avons toujours les nouvelles photos des nouvelles Beys comme Valkyrie ou Spriggan, par exemple.
So this month Feb we should be getting some pics?

Yeah, because in the CoroCoro of March is only lot of news about the news Beys and the news gimmick and April is the beginning of the manga.