3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu]

If it is Super Zetsu that stadium that Aries posted might be for the new system but I highly doubt it.
fwiw (admittedly very little)

there is an anime character named zetsu
looks like he has two halves....

http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Zetsu
Zankye used Google Translate, lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky1isvw1BV8

It probably is Super Zetsu because chou is in kanji while zetsu is in katakana. Maybe Zetsu is the new part system.
Emperor Forneus anf Zet Achilles are the two new beyblades of this season whereas winning Valkarie is like the updated version of god valkarie...But may be in metal version...
(Feb. 08, 2018  1:17 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I just wonder why the “super” is written in Chinese character, while the “zetsu” is written in Katakana. Is there any special meaning?

Japanese uses chinise characters, called kanji
(Feb. 08, 2018  6:34 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I did a bit of translating ad I dont think it says chouzetsu. Chouzetsu is 超絶, this means Transcendence. If you look at the characters, and compare them to the image. The first character is right, the second isnt. The image says 超ゼツ, which means Super Zetsu.

I'm not sure what Zetsu means myself, but their use of katakana for it "ゼツ" is purely stylistic. There probably is an actual kanji associated with the word.
(Feb. 08, 2018  5:16 PM)Skuldless Wrote: Also I think it's just a coincidence, but zetsu sound similar to tetsu that means iron in japanese

If that's the case it maybe means Super Iron which sounds amazing. Grin
(Feb. 08, 2018  12:35 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Thanks for the logo Kai-V

I wonder if this new series will combine two parts into one, like Layer + Disc or Disc + Driver. The name is definitely interesting.

That would make it hard to customize unless you mean like nL.
(Feb. 08, 2018  9:32 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  6:34 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I did a bit of translating ad I dont think it says chouzetsu. Chouzetsu is 超絶, this means Transcendence. If you look at the characters, and compare them to the image. The first character is right, the second isnt. The image says 超ゼツ, which means Super Zetsu.

I'm not sure what Zetsu means myself, but their use of katakana for it "ゼツ" is purely stylistic. There probably is an actual kanji associated with the word.

超 = chou
ゼツ = zetsu

It very much says chouzetsu, just the zetsu is in kana as opposed to kanji in your example. As for a translation...best to still wait on more context about the series really. There's multiple ways to translate this title. For now, best to refer to it as "Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu" until we settle on something, haha.
I just thought of something, what if Zetsu is for Z/Zet Achilles? Y'know, because it begins with Z

Winning Valkyrie is probs the last god bey
Does anyone think this season could possibly be a time skip?
(Feb. 08, 2018  11:57 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Does anyone think this season could possibly be a time skip?

Yeah I was thinking that, or be a simple shift to a new cast, or be a reboot.
(Feb. 09, 2018  12:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  11:57 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Does anyone think this season could possibly be a time skip?

Yeah I was thinking that, or be a simple shift to a new cast, or be a reboot.

yea because it makes me wonder... We have no news on Valts friends evolution plus the name Zetsu and the bey Zet Achilles.
What if this is the fourth generation, but because of how popular burst Is, they aren't letting it go?

One can wonder...
I honestly don’t want metal just because it’s gonna be dangerous no I don’t want metal because battles are gonna be boring and burst more
(Feb. 08, 2018  6:23 PM)PCrazyAries Wrote: Super Z stadium.
No idea if this is simply an exclusive recolored version or is totally a new stadium for new system.
[Image: 27658096_333254757169270_227197121980197...e=5B11C65C]

Where did you find that image????????
So there's no pocket for that stadium?? Why is that?
(Feb. 09, 2018  1:21 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: So there's no pocket for that stadium?? Why is that?

No no, there are pits. It's just that the shell is rotated so it would fit inside the plastic bag without being awkward.
(Feb. 09, 2018  1:21 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: So there's no pocket for that stadium?? Why is that?

i think that’s just the packaging orientation.  the lid is usually packed offset (rotated to the side) to reduce the vertical size of stadium.
I would like more info on that yellow stadium it looks awesome
Guessing New Valkyrie:
Winning Valkyrie
I saw it in some other thread, the name Winning Valkyrie
Here is an idea I had for the naming gimmick of the new series. I commented on JoJo[jp0t] and Zankye. Zet Achilles. Z-A. Emperor Forenus. E-F. That could be the naming gimmick.( For those who believe Duo Eclipse is in the new series, D-E. And with Winning Valkyrie and them( Spriggan and Wyvron and that.). They don't really apply. Like with God Valkyrie and Legend Spriggan.
This is quite an interesting revelation
Beyblade Burst = Let's & Go
Beyblade Burst God = Let's & Go WGP
Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu/Extreme = Let's & Go MAX

Valkyrie = Magnum Saber & Sonic Saber
Victory Valkyrie = Victory Magnum & Vanguard Sonic
God Valkyrie = Cyclone Magnum & Hurricane Sonic
Strike God Valkyrie = Beat Magnum & Buster Sonic
Winning Valkyrie = Lightning Magnum & Blitzer Sonic
Z Achilles = Max Breaker/Blazing Max, Shadow Breaker & Knuckle Breaker

Coincidence? I think not!
Probably won't happen but I would love to have a form of engine gear performance tip brought to Beyblade Burst with this new series!!!! Engine gear drivers would be so so awesome. But most likely will never happen. ONE can dream though. Looking forward to seeing the new Beys!