[3D Printing]  3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst

Um... I have a printer but my mom probably won't let me pay for the shipping.....

oh and I do not have a metal printer....
I’m just curious if there is anywhere that will do it higher quality but for not that much money, probably asking for a lot but i don’t have much money to spend on parts that cost hundreds of dollars
(Aug. 22, 2019  1:11 AM)M1M-1C Wrote: I’m just curious if there is anywhere that will do it higher quality but for not that much money, probably asking for a lot but i don’t have much money to spend on parts that cost hundreds of dollars

it deepends on what part you want i would be willing to do it
what printer do you have, I have a prusa
As it turns out, this forum isn't dead. Just behind on time. A lot. Well, he DID say that he would be making about 1 or less a month, so I can't be complaining.
(Jul. 19, 2019  2:16 AM)Nyarko Wrote: Can you print multiple colors of plastic onto one item? Is that possible?

Yes and no, depends on what kind of printer you have
i can arghh... letter limit???

print multi color in same print
does anyone have any GCODE files
Can you send one
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:16 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:05 PM)K1D Wrote: May I ask, how in salamander  did you do the metal on illinucs layer? Was it 3d printed or cnc'd

He didn't. he designed the model and I had it printed. I used shapeways and had the one metal part made from steel with a process called "Binder Jetting"

Where do you get if printed? If you're well, uh a minor who doesn't pay attention to these things?
(Sep. 11, 2019  8:27 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:16 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: He didn't. he designed the model and I had it printed. I used shapeways and had the one metal part made from steel with a process called "Binder Jetting"

Where do you get if printed? If you're well, uh a minor who doesn't pay attention to these things?
He printed it with Shapeways.
Here is my last Super-Z Design
τhelema.τranscend.τhrone
[Image: EEjdFcOXkAAhsBU?format=jpg&name=large]
This is a Balance type Cho-Z Beyblade
Parts:
Layer - τhelema
Disc - τranscend
Driver - τhrone
More pictures:Video:Download
I got done drawing a custom beyblade, it looks pretty cool for a second try maybe I'll post the drawing on here if there's a way! -sora1654
Wow....it happened so fast.
**7 Years plays in background**

XD
(Sep. 16, 2019  4:34 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here is my last Super-Z Design
τhelema.τranscend.τhrone
Parts:
Layer - τhelema
Disc - τranscend
Driver - τhrone

Sweet! I love it!
Question, did you finish "Micro"? If so, will it even be open to the public? If so, when?
Also, how come you don't publish Burst to MFB beyblade files? :c I am just wondering. Thank you!
(Sep. 17, 2019  5:58 PM)Corrupt Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  4:34 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here is my last Super-Z Design
τhelema.τranscend.τhrone
Parts:
Layer - τhelema
Disc - τranscend
Driver - τhrone

Sweet! I love it!
Question, did you finish "Micro"? If so, will it even be open to the public? If so, when?
Also, how come you don't publish Burst to MFB beyblade files? :c I am just wondering. Thank you!

Almost finish. I am working on the video now and the video and files would be release before this weekends.
(Sep. 17, 2019  6:01 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  5:58 PM)Corrupt Wrote: Sweet! I love it!

Almost finish. I am working on the video now and the video and files would be release before this weekends.

Sweet! It actually came sooner then I was expecting! Thanks so much!
Also, since you are here, why don't you join my discord? It's just a community that makes beyblades. We aren't very large, but I am hoping to improve our numbers. If so, I will send the discord link in PM's. Thanks again!
(Sep. 17, 2019  6:03 PM)Corrupt Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  6:01 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Almost finish. I am working on the video now and the video and files would be release before this weekends.

Sweet! It actually came sooner then I was expecting! Thanks so much!
Also, since you are here, why don't you join my discord? It's just a community that makes beyblades. We aren't very large, but I am hoping to improve our numbers. If so, I will send the discord link in PM's. Thanks again!

I have a Discord account but I hardly use it... I've just seen your invitation and you should now be added to my friend. Sorry about that.
WOW again CrazyAries. Thanks so much for these.
If it's not too much trouble can you make a 3d gt beyblade
(Oct. 06, 2019  9:55 AM)Ice C 2.0 Wrote: If it's not too much trouble can you make a 3d gt beyblade
CrazyAries doesn’t accept commissions. He specifically made this thread so he could share his designs for free.
(Oct. 06, 2019  9:55 AM)Ice C 2.0 Wrote: If it's not too much trouble can you make a 3d gt beyblade

He is planning to make one soon, but it will probably take some time before he can do it.
Let's hope it is as good as the others!
Just a suggestion Crazy Areis, I know your kinda done with cho-z 3d printed beyblades, but could you make a clarent beyblade, which is the brother of excalibur according to people. Its basically a red excaliber. Just a suggestion!