Silver Spring, MD
Tournament Results
Martin Luther King Jr. Park
1120 Jackson Rd
  Meet under the pavillion
2:00 PM on 11/5/2022
Format
Burst Limited

Selected official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
P3C1

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with only one being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Format: The format for this event is Burst Limited, which is a restricted part Beyblade Burst format. Please read the rulebook prior to confirming your attendance to ensure that you or your child have the appropriate equipment to compete. Legal parts / launchers will not be lent out by event staff.

Host: The Supreme One

Location: This event will be held outdoors at MLK Jr. Recreational Park.

Time: As the tournament will start promptly at 2:00pm, please plan to arrive around 1:30pm when registration will begin. Registration will close at 2:50pm. Confirming your attendance on the WBO event page does not substitute for registration at the venue.

Other Information:
Please come prepared. It is helpful for both hosts and judges if all participants bring at least one Takara Tomy or Hasbro-manufactured Beyblade of their own and more than one launcher when possible. Additionally, parents of children under the age of 13 must be present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and we would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

Be aware of your belongings. We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time. The tournament will begin no later than 2:00 PM and is expected to run for 2-3 hours, though if there is a large turnout it may take longer. Please plan accordingly. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Time to play limited again
I’m literally going to win
It's time to make my debut.
Is bearing TT allowed

And is bearing Dash allowed
(Oct. 21, 2022  6:04 AM)Dshred122011 Wrote: Is bearing TT allowed

And is bearing Dash allowed

Takara Tomy Bearing and Bearing' are allowed!
Are we allowed to make a dual-spin combo that you can actually switch between modes during the match as long as it doesn't use an op life-after-death driver(bearing, drift, Mobius, etc)?
(Oct. 21, 2022  9:35 PM)AJL Blader Wrote: Are we allowed to make a dual-spin combo that you can actually switch between modes during the match as long as it doesn't use an op life-after-death driver(bearing, drift, Mobius, etc)?

Unfortunately dual spin capability isn't allowed in any official WBO Burst format, sorry!
(Oct. 22, 2022  4:01 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2022  9:35 PM)AJL Blader Wrote: Are we allowed to make a dual-spin combo that you can actually switch between modes during the match as long as it doesn't use an op life-after-death driver(bearing, drift, Mobius, etc)?

Unfortunately dual spin capability isn't allowed in any official WBO Burst format, sorry!

I think it's an omission.
Is prime apocalypse allowed

What layer weights can we use
Because I only have the that came on Ase dragon
Is dread Phoenix from hasbro allowed?
I
(Oct. 28, 2022  2:22 AM)venkat826 Wrote: Is dread Phoenix from hasbro allowed?

I don’t think but you can also ask the Organizer
Prime Apocalypse is not allowed, but the non-Pro Series Hasbro Phoenix is!
What layer wait for GT are aloud
(Oct. 28, 2022  11:15 PM)Dshred122011 Wrote: What layer wait for GT are aloud

Only the Gen  Weight is allowed in Burst Limited.
Ok thanks you
I will be bringing my 7-year-old and his team to this competition. I can't make much sense of the gear requirements on my own, and I don't trust my child to interpret for me (he has an endearing habit of being 'confidently incorrect' on a regular basis). Suggestions? I want to avoid showing up and his team being told they can't compete.
(Oct. 31, 2022  4:22 PM)SkullFlamer Wrote: I will be bringing my 7-year-old and his team to this competition. I can't make much sense of the gear requirements on my own, and I don't trust my child to interpret for me (he has an endearing habit of being 'confidently incorrect' on a regular basis). Suggestions?  I want to avoid showing up and his team being told they can't compete.

Hey there! First, really appreciate you asking this up-front. Second, I want to make sure you're aware that this is not a team tournament, and each player will be participating in their own matches independently. To reduce the possibility of showing up and being unable to compete, I recommend reviewing the wiki's product release guide and confirming that he has at least 3 Beyblades with all different parts. If you bring his collection at the day of the event and come early, I will be happy to help you identify the full selection of what he has available to use.

This format is pretty accessible, and nearly all non-pro series Hasbro releases can be used with a few exceptions. If you've purchased any Beyblades online that are not manufactured by Hasbro, I also recommend taking extra care to confirm that his parts were made by an official manufacturer, as this is where players sometimes run into trouble. Hope this helps!
(Oct. 31, 2022  4:22 PM)SkullFlamer Wrote: I will be bringing my 7-year-old and his team to this competition. I can't make much sense of the gear requirements on my own, and I don't trust my child to interpret for me (he has an endearing habit of being 'confidently incorrect' on a regular basis). Suggestions?  I want to avoid showing up and his team being told they can't compete.

My suggestion would be to photograph all the parts he has, and then post it on an external image hosting service somewhere. We'll be able to tell you what parts are and aren't allowed in that format. Beyblade Burst takes a lot of time to get to know the parts, which can be tricky in a limited format like this one.
Unfortunately, Mr. Memes won't be able to go. Sorry to disappoint y'all.
Good luck to yall tommorw!
Do you think you can push the start of the tournament to like 2:15 or 2:30 I’m dealing with major traffic because of some crashes on the road to the tournament.
Had a blast at our first Burst Limited format event in a while—this format is certainly a change of pace, but feels fairly balanced, albeit chaotic.

Congrats to our top 3:
1st - Broyeeto
2nd - LJ-Blader
3rd - bladekid

This tournament has been pre-processed and results are available here.
The matches for this event have now been processed.