[1/7/12] Cumming, GA- Happy Holi-beys 2.0

on
Hosted by
  Primal
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Since Happy Holi-beys didn't work out as well as we wanted it to, I figured I'd host this tournament to make up for it! That, and I'm tournament crazy Tongue_out

Important Info:

Date: Saturday, January 7, 2012 @ 2:15 PM (Ray side event at 2:00 PM!)

Address- 5895 Heardsville Road, Cumming, GA 30028

Map:

Surface: Grass!

Prizes: Rock Zurafa, Flame Byxis, and Cyclone Herculeo (1st picks first, etc. etc.)

Format: Currently Block Round Robin, assuming everyone shows up (subject to change)

Also, don't forget about the Ray side event shortly following the tournament! Bring your best Ray combinations! Grin

Confirmed Participants:
  • Kaiba
  • Harkins
  • Titi
  • Ryokai
  • Nemesis
  • Matthew 711
  • Lauren2011
  • Nazo422
  • Storm Dragoon
  • Sirius
  • PAPaBlader
  • Dranzerx24
  • Vulcan Blaze
  • bey taser
  • pegasusBD

Unconfirmed Participants:
  • iBeyblader
  • DrigetGX1
  • beybladeheart
  • ashcuz
  • Matthew's friend (Michael)
  • Flame Dranzer
  • keroy86
  • Matthew's friend (Arrie)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I think it's a great idea to do the team battle before the tournament. The problem is that we need everyone to show up on time.
Right; what I was getting at was that we could do the team battle at 2, then the actual tourney would start whenever we're done (around 2:15-ish, I guess).
Me and my mom are riding up there with Matthew and Lauren's mom, so I cannot guarantee when I'm leaving, and if I can get there on time. Matthew is also probably bringing his friend Michael with him.
Alright, I'll add Michael to the possible list. Does he need an account?
I do not know for sure if Michael will be there, but if he is attending, I'll ask you to make him an account.
I have no idea when I will be leaving or will be there either :\
So we could have the Team Battle first, but obviously you will have to be lenient since people may be a little late.
( Especially Considering that a lot of people are late for the ACTUAL tournament .-. )
Kaiba, can you please inspect Matthew's Launcher at the tournament. He says it's fake, and he's gonna try to get away with using it.
Fake launcher? Say what?
Do you mean like modded?
If it's fake..then what other bey-related things may he have that are fake?!
DUNN DUNNN DUNNNN DUNNNNNNNNN
I will inspect it
EDIT: I will be doing a inspection of all parts and such. If its fake ill tell you
I don't think that's really necessary... It'd take too much time.
In Matt's case, though, I'll look over it. In case it's fake, I'll bring my extra Beylauncher.
He says it's his own homemade launcher, and he said since it's homemade, he could use it. However, he didnt't listen to me when I said that the WBO only allows Beyblades and Launchers from Tomy, Sonokong, and Hasbro.
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:11 AM)Harkins Wrote: He says it's his own homemade launcher, and he said since it's homemade, he could use it. However, he didnt't listen to me when I said that the WBO only allows Beyblades and Launchers from Tomy, Sonokong, and Hasbro.
Ill explain to him when he gets there. Tell him to bring a TT launcher or HasDerp Tongue_out

EDIT: If any of you are making fake parts or buying fake beys, They will be spotted and Illegal for torunament use

Anyone know if they can give me a ride to and from the tournament?
I might be able to give you a ride.
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:32 AM)Harkins Wrote: I might be able to give you a ride.

Let's take this to PM's for now.
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:30 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Anyone know if they can give me a ride to and from the tournament?
Id want to but i live right next to the site. Off topic, if you can come will you help me spot illegal parts? We as more experienced bladers need to inform those lesser eperienced bladers whats legal or not

Make sure you check Storm Dragoon's parts, he has a fake Fang Leone.
I will also be selling stuff at HHB 2.0!
All names are of which brand they were made by.
ALL PARTS ARE UP FOR TRADE AS WELL!

Clear Wheels: Pegasus x2, L-Drago II Rush Version (TT), L-Drago II Assault Version (TT), Capricorn x2, Libra, Striker, Perseus, Gemios, Wolf, Scorpio, Horogium, Fox

Metal Wheels: Fury, Gravity, Cyber x2, Evil, Vulcan, Ray, Dark x3, Storm x4, Rock x3, Burn, Divine

Tracks: 145 x2, M145, D125, T125, DF145, 90, 105 x4, 125 x3, 100

Bottoms: D:D, JB, RF, MS, Q, BS, W2D, HF, FS x3, SF x2, WD, S x2

SORRY IF THIS SOUNDS "MEAN" OR "RUDE", BUT ANYBODY WHO BUYS FROM ME HAS TO BUY AT LEAST AN ENTIRE BEYBLADE! I WON'T BE SELLING JUST SINGLE PARTS UNLESS THEY ARE AT A PRICE THAT MAKES THEM SINGLE SELLABLE (although none of these parts will probably do that)! SORRY, I JUST DON'T WANT TO END UP SELLING JUST A FEW OF THESE PARTS AND ONLY GET $0.30! I'm a cheapskate :D

All prices will be discussed at the tourney I guess :3

and btw, each customer will receive a Face Bolt of their choosing when they "check-out" (limit one per customer)
Hope you guys get some business. I'll be selling everything in my selling thread, except for Ray Striker (can't find another CS, haha).

I guess I'll be on 'fake patrol' as well, seeing as I'm hosting Tongue_out
Just follow this simple rule. If its fake, leave it at home
(Dec. 30, 2011  5:06 AM)Zeo Abyss Wrote: I will also be selling stuff at HHB 2.0!
All names are of which brand they were made by.
ALL PARTS ARE UP FOR TRADE AS WELL!

Clear Wheels: Pegasus x2, L-Drago II Rush Version (TT), L-Drago II Assault Version (TT), Capricorn x2, Libra, Striker, Perseus, Gemios, Wolf, Scorpio, Horogium, Fox

Metal Wheels: Fury, Gravity, Cyber x2, Evil, Vulcan, Ray, Dark x3, Storm x4, Rock x3, Burn, Divine

Tracks: 145 x2, M145, D125, T125, DF145, 90, 105 x4, 125 x3, 100

Bottoms: DGrin, JB, RF, MS, Q, BS, W2D, HF, FS x3, SF x2, WD, S x2

SORRY IF THIS SOUNDS "MEAN" OR "RUDE", BUT ANYBODY WHO BUYS FROM ME HAS TO BUY AT LEAST AN ENTIRE BEYBLADE! I WON'T BE SELLING JUST SINGLE PARTS UNLESS THEY ARE AT A PRICE THAT MAKES THEM SINGLE SELLABLE (although none of these parts will probably do that)! SORRY, I JUST DON'T WANT TO END UP SELLING JUST A FEW OF THESE PARTS AND ONLY GET $0.30! I'm a cheapskate Grin

All prices will be discussed at the tourney I guess :3

and btw, each customer will receive a Face Bolt of their choosing when they "check-out" (limit one per customer)
Ill Purchase Divine Fox 90W2D

Nemesis dont worry about the Fang Leone im not going to bring it anyway.
(Dec. 30, 2011  3:47 PM)Storm Dragoon Wrote: Nemesis dont worry about the Fang Leone im not going to bring it anyway.
You can actually bring it, just not use it during the tournament

You said 'If it's fake, leave it at home', soo... If you're going to bring them, refrain from using them.

Also, Zeo, PM sent regarding Gravity Perseus M145Q. Smile
Rapidity = stupidity