You know you're a Blader/Beyblade fan when...

You reach into the stadium without hesitation to pull out a still-spinning attack type, while your friend has to wait until it stops moving because it "hurts"
...thought this could be fun, since I'm sure there are quite a few things we do differently from non-bladers and people who don't watch the anime. Feel free to add to the list!
If you read the periodic table and see stuff like Rb and Cs and automatically think Rubber Ball and Coat Sharp instead of Rubidium and Cesium, you might be a blader, hahahaha!
Mine is similar to Tri's. When you say the alphabet out loud and say RS, and you automatically think Rubber Sharp.
How about: you know you're a blader when you've tried to use RF as an eraser at least once.
(Apr. 10, 2014  3:13 AM)Tri Wrote: If you read the periodic table and see stuff like Rb and Cs and automatically think Rubber Ball and Coat Sharp instead of Rubidium and Cesium, you might be a blader, hahahaha!

Haha I actually posted almost that exact thing in Beyblade Random Thoughts once.

This is going to sound like something some new member with poor grammar and lack of social skills might say, but here goes:
When you have nightmares about someone battling with your mint/almost mint beys. I feel lame nao.
Whenever people count down from 3, I mutter "let it rip" under my breath.
(Apr. 10, 2014  3:30 AM)Dual Wrote: Whenever people count down from 3, I mutter "let it rip" under my breath.
There have been times where I've actually done that around really close friends because I couldn't resist the urge.
Yay for socially awkwardness.
DJ 2002 - Disappointed ...
Try when you see Legos and automatically try and make a Lego beyblade and launcher!
[Edit]Without thinking about what your doing!
When you freak in the middle of the toy section after you realize your store has the new wave of beys and theres adults around that look at you awkwardly. Tongue_out_wink
Lol that's a good one!
Or when you pull a curtain string and rip as hard as you can.
When you always have your most personal or best bey with you at all times. (I am at school and I have Dragoon G in my backpack)
When you're about to mow the lawn using a push mower and you just pretend its a big beylauncher
Every Month when you look at the Zodiac signs. I always, always, think of Beyblade. August: Leo: Rock Leone! November: Scorpio: Rock Scorpio, ect.

And pretty much the same as Tri, hah.
(Apr. 10, 2014  5:50 AM)MBF1 Wrote: When you freak in the middle of the toy section after you realize your store has the new wave of beys and theres adults around that look at you awkwardly. Tongue_out_wink
Ah, that one killed me. You sure made my day, MBF1. Wink
Was just skimming this thread and was glad to know that I am not the only one who does the lawn mower and let it rip thing after countdowns.

I also have terrible worries about people battling and chipping the paint of some of my kinda special beyblades ... *shudders* so yeah Dragon King I feel you on that one!

Whenever I hear people talking about horoscopes and stuff, you all should know what starts running through my head Tongue_out
(Apr. 10, 2014  3:22 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: How about: you know you're a blader when you've tried to use RF as an eraser at least once.

You know you're a Blader when you're horrified someone wasted an RF. Tongue_out
It was the one that comes with the Hasbro Cyber Aquario... I think that justifies it Tongue_out
When you remember ALL beyblades names, parts and bladers by heart, (MFB)
(Also when you remember all the number of little stars of each pieces XD)
(Apr. 10, 2014  5:50 AM)MBF1 Wrote: When you freak in the middle of the toy section after you realize your store has the new wave of beys and theres adults around that look at you awkwardly. Tongue_out_wink

Lol true

my mom gets so mad when I ask if I can go to Toys R Us
(Apr. 12, 2014  4:14 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: It was the one that comes with the Hasbro Cyber Aquario... I think that justifies it Tongue_out

Never a good enough excuse to waste a rubber tip, haha.

Although, before I joined and competitively played (not sure if I'd count TRU tournaments), I sanded down an R2F into an "R2B", without realizing how useful R2F's are, haha.
You know you're a beyblade fan when the only legitimate reason you can think of for going back in time is to buy all the beautiful plastics and HMS beys when they were on the shelf. If only...
When I ask my dad if we can go to the toy isle so I can look at Beyblades and he says yes!X3 mostly because he likes looking at toys too!XD I have the coolest father ever!Grin
wow you are so lucky.