Whats your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! card?

I like the design on shooting star dragon. it's the evolution of stardust and has an awesome ability, I also like red nova dragon. these two just have near invincible abilities
I hate the rename for Red Nova Dragon from the original Scar Red Nova Dragon.
So I kinda just got back from a regionals, and i'm pissed. I was running blackwings and ended up going 4:4 cause of bad draws. I was doing ok at the beginning, but it all started going downhill when I was playing against this random Herald deck, and drew 3x Sirroco opening hand and have nothing to respond to Consecrated Light.

But you know it's a scrubby regionals when fish top. I mean SERIOUSLY!?!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
(Dec. 06, 2010  4:05 AM)|Joe| Wrote: No I was at a tournament and Konami ruled them the same

Sending is not the same as destroying. Not even close. I honestly feel as if you are lying here, because no Konami judge would ever rule what you just claimed.

OT:
My favourite card is Shapesnatch. Sets up OTKs so fast, and you can't stop it! (Click to View)
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:42 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Actually, it's Mecha Bunny.

LOVE IT
Dark Magician Girl.
White Knight Dragon-

"You can't hit me with spells or traps! Hah! Trying to attack my buddy there? Take me on instead!"
easily gorz the emissary of darkness. my rarest or one of my rarest cards (i have blue eyes shining dragon too but i dont know how rare it is) and i love its affects. got me out of hard situations alot of times.
rainbow neos
probably prime material dragon, my most used, and i'm best with it card, i have not lost if i draw this card, never, if i show it to my opponents, sometimes they just surrender...
i did briefly collect them
dark magican
buster blader
summoned skull
don't like the new 1
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:42 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  4:05 AM)|Joe| Wrote: No I was at a tournament and Konami ruled them the same

Sending is not the same as destroying. Not even close. I honestly feel as if you are lying here, because no Konami judge would ever rule what you just claimed.

Well that's what he said, so idk if maybe he didn't know or what. But Mecha Bunny is good Tongue_out
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:10 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Well that's what he said, so idk if maybe he didn't know or what.

IF you went to an official tournament, then there is no way that a judge would mistake sending and destroying. Judges have to pass a certification test, and that is a piece of rudimentary knowledge.

It'd be like a MLB umpire allowing you to hit the other team with the bat.

(Dec. 06, 2010  9:10 PM)|Joe| Wrote: But Mecha Bunny is good Tongue_out

No, it's not...
My personal favourite card is Road Warrior, for 3 reasons 1. it is a very nice looking monster. 2. I love it's effect 3. it has 3000 attack point
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:14 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: No, it's not...

Well it is to me Pinching_eyes But this is getting off topic now. But yeah I went to the Philadelphia YCS over the summer.
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:29 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Well it is to me Pinching_eyes But this is getting off topic now. But yeah I went to the Philadelphia YCS over the summer.

1) How is that any more on-topic?
2) YCS Philadelphia was in October...
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:32 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:29 PM)|Joe| Wrote: Well it is to me Pinching_eyes But this is getting off topic now. But yeah I went to the Philadelphia YCS over the summer.

maybe thats what he meant?
he did say it was getting off-topic, it being off-topic just proves his post even more...
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:32 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

It was? Cuz I remember wearing short sleeves......oh well I did go I just have an absolutely horrible memory. Don't wanna believe me thts cool, but we should stop this now because card rulings are off topic.
My all time favs are Five Headed Dragon The Winged Dragon Of Ra and Malefic Stardust Dragon awesome right.
Black Rose Dragon and Splendid Rose. Love my plants Smile

Although I love Spellcasters in general too xD
1. Obelisk the Tormentor
1. Xodia
2. Dark Magcian
3. Blue eyes wight Dragon
4. Elemental Hero neos
5. jelly bean warrior
6. sonic chick
:3
1. abyss soldier
2.card of destruction