Whats your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! card?

i havent played you whatever in 7 years put my fav card is polymerization
Mine is Stardust Dragon because it got 10000 ATK points in the movie and i likke Majestic Dragon because it is adorible.
You guys remeber Lava Dragon?
forgot to mention that i also like Mafilic Stardust Dragon
My favourite yu-gi-oh card is Slifer the Sky Dragon or Obelisk the tormentor. If it was spell cards or trap cards then I would say Gravity Bind, Level Limit Area B and Magical Hats. Tongue_out
I actually want to change my favorite card to tournament-legal Obelisk the Tormentor. It's quite the useful card when it's on the field. Too bad Ra isn't as good.

... Imagine how stacked Osiris might be.....
Victory Dragon ultra rare holo and White Horned Dragon(Mcdonald exclusive)
I change my mind yet again. Out of all the Egyptian god cards, I love Obelisk the Tormentor, although they could have done something about the background.

My fave though, even though the card isn't the best, is Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor. I love Vayu's design, and it's awesome because he's wearing Japanese geta (wooden sandals).
my favorite would have to be stardust dragon first sychro monster ever
Burden of the Mighty is now right under Crystal Abundance on my list of favorites. Burden of the Mighty can really ruin a plan and cushion a massive amount of damage. The only real downside I sometimes come across when using it is if it lowers a monster lower than 1400, making me unable to Bottomless it.
I've gotta say, Ancient Crimson Ape, Rhinotaurus, and Reptilianne Medusa have taken Fortress' place as my favorites. Medusa because of it's effect, and it shuts down big monsters, Rhino because of it's ability to dominate when you Beast Rising a decent Beast type (I prefer Big Koala) Then use Assault Spirits, with Bicorn Re'em. Ancient Crimson Ape is just epic.
My new favorite is Voltic Bicorn. Grin
All time favourite: Blue Eyes Ultimate.
Lightning Vortex is cool too. I miss Black Hole...
You realize Dark hole is limited now right? o.O
Ah. But I lost mine...But I do like using Monster Reborn again though!
My favourite card is Raigeki
I think it has an awesome effect too bad it's Forbidden in tournaments.
MARSHMALLON!!!!!!!! Its so epic.Its well marshy awesomeness.I cant think of anyone who doesnt like Marshmallon.Also Spore is cool to. Marshmallon and Spore=*0*
Mataza the Zapper! I'm the double-striking ninja killer...

And Ben Kei, of course!
My favorite Yugioh card is BlackWing - Bora the Spear and Stardust Dragon
i kinda like yu-gi-oh but cards are complicatedTongue_out_wink
Then why post?

Anyway, I can't help but add Nobleman of Crossout, Book of Moon and Mirror Force to my list, I love being able to get their hopes up like they're going to win, and then flip Mirror Force of Book of Moon on them, after they're Book of Moon'ed I'd NoC them. Switching the game around-ish.
gorz the emissary of darkness
Personally i like NoC, Book of Moon, Interdimensional Transporter, Return of the DIfferent Dimension and Necroface.
With these five and maybe one more preventing Necro from being destroyedi can pull of one of my best combos
woah, i havent posted here in a while lolz

Supervise is so useful, ive used it so many times to recycle, my friend finds it really annoying Tongue_out

ans seriously, Jurrac Titano and Fabled Soulkius look so pro. I can't use them for anything, but they are cool to look at Tongue_out