Whats your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! card?

Well most of the jurrac are awesome looking... I'm just so attracted to the bright colors of the Watt's in a non-creepy way
Spell Vanishing. Counter type trap card
(Jan. 21, 2011  10:32 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: Then why post?

Anyway, I can't help but add Nobleman of Crossout, Book of Moon and Mirror Force to my list, I love being able to get their hopes up like they're going to win, and then flip Mirror Force of Book of Moon on them, after they're Book of Moon'ed I'd NoC them. Switching the game around-ish.

Srry u r rite
(Jan. 22, 2011  4:33 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: Watt monsters look really creepy IMO

How are they creepy. They're little colorful monster with some pretty good abilities
Black luster soldier Smile
Somewhat easy to summon and BIG attack points!!
stardust dragon,majestic star dragon and junk destroyer
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:20 PM)MacroHunter Wrote: How are they creepy. They're little colorful monster with some pretty good abilities

I know that they have good effects, but its just the way that they look which kind off creeps me out
winged kerbio lv9
cool armer
Exodius the ultimate forbbiden lord, it is just AWESOME!!!
i have to say exodius is awesome, but now my 2 favorite cards are watthopper and wattchimera. 2 watt hoppers and watt chimera on the field= awesomenesss
My favourite card (and first) is Gilford The Lightning
I'd like to add Spirit Reaper to my list of favorite cards.

I've always liked it, ever since I first started playing, but it wasn't until recently when I realized how great it is that it really grew on me. Not to mention it looks awesome, and making people discard and/or waste cards to keep from having to discard is sweet as well. No joke this card is probably going in every single deck I play for the foreseeable future.
the ultimate faveorite card surprised was not said the awesome the fantastic the my faveorite card RED-EYES-BLACK DRAGON

and i love all of its forms even malefic but the one red eyes i cant stand are red eyes zombie dragon i feel he is a desgrace to all red eyes' i love chick darkness arkness metal metal black skull malefic red eyes orig and always wish they would make a ritual a better fusion oh speaking of fusion meteor b dragon too and why no synchro always making fusion/ritual/synchro in card maker like red eyes emperior dragon and Red eyes chaos dragon
I have to add three more to my favorites:

Spirit Reaper, for the reasons above mentioned

Solemn Wishes, 'cause I used to play it in every deck for +500 per turn

Needle Wall, which I normally run @ 2 in every deck. It is a good way to destroy some opponent's monsters
my deck before i took out cards threw it and lost it for horribly losing at a tournameant 20 duels i tied once they thought i cheated one that i won fair and square was an agro deck i could easily summon my mighty dragons high attack good defense easy summon and i wont let you touch them witrh spells and traps my red eyes are still my best combo i summon red eyes black chick up grade black dragon darkness dragon call of the haunted red eyes your back op turn discard a card brpught back using a normal thing card sorry for half spam post but i will add red draons ro my list
Of course mine is Star Dust Dragon. It is the best of the best. Probably the only reason I said that was because it looks cool.
Needle Worm! I like to play mill decks in any TCG, so this little pink insect is perfect for me!
1.dark magician
2.cat ear tribe
3.dark magician girl
4.pyrimaed of light
5.recsue cat

just a some of mt favs to bad some one stole them form form me it was a friend to the stole a whole dack and then some like over 200 cards i had a spell caster/beast /dragon deack that i seat myself atfter i got a speelcater starter deck all my hard work and they got to were put all my card i took some even the ongrel dark magician oh wean i find out who im gonna make them pay
My favorite has to be "XX-Saber Gottoms" hes just so powerful, especially when you equip it with "Sword of Sparkles" and use "At One With The Sword"
(Feb. 10, 2011  12:37 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Of course mine is Star Dust Dragon. It is the best of the best. Probably the only reason I said that was because it looks cool.

Shooting Star Dragon > Stardust Dragon
my favorite is dark magician,blue eyes white dragon,e heros and exodia
Koriboh oh yes
blue eyes white dragon(original)
Te combination of Black Luster soldier and Blue eyes ultimate dragon 5000ATK/5000 DEF.....or Red Drafon Archfiend
Gravekeeper's Cheif. DEFINETELY a "What did u just do?" card. Played it w/ Necrovalley on a noob the other day, he activates monster reborn, and I'm all like "I CAN'T LET U DO THT, STAR FOX!!!"