Whats your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! card?

Injection Fairy Lilly Smile I pulled TWO from the same pack hahaha must've been a mistake by the manufacturer because they were stuck together. Really awesome day that was.
My strategy revolves around this card I used to have, I forgot the name. When the enemy attacked, it instantly destroyed the monster, even if it was really powerful.
Oh yeah, and White Paladin Ritual is important too.
(Dec. 17, 2010  7:21 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: 1. Obelisk the Tormentor
1. Xodia
2. Dark Magcian
3. Blue eyes wight Dragon
4. Elemental Hero neos
5. jelly bean warrior
6. sonic chick
:3

definitely those are real good cards i think i have them in yu gi oh 5d's tag force 5
Attached Files

.jpg   242px-Mephiles.jpg (Size: 25.91 KB / Downloads: 44)
(Dec. 06, 2010  8:26 PM)Nwolf Wrote: probably prime material dragon
So is that why your unique sticker is "Drahelix"?
Anywho, my faves include, but are not limited to:
Most Infernities
The "Legendary Planet" series
Egyptian Gods
and of course: the unforgettable BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!!!!! Once, my opponent saw my field, and for fun, I showed him the card I drew (into my empty Infernity-activating hand), and it was my Planet, the Tyrant Neptune. On the field was Blue Eyes, as well an Earthbound Immortal and other good cards. Can you guess what happened thanks to BEWD?
You lost the ability to use any Infernity cards because you couldn't summon it, or you summoned it by Tributing your monsters and got TT'd/BTH'd?
Hmm I really treasured Yamata Dragon, when I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh.
I still have it I believe.
gandora the dragon of destruction favorite card still have after the years also not from a tin i got it from shonen jump or somewhere else along time ago dont rememeber
my fav card is blue eyes white dragon a AWESOME ULTIMATE CLASSIC CARD!!!
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:11 AM)Pyro Wrote: Hmm I really treasured Yamata Dragon, when I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh.

Haha Pyro, ive just noticed that whenever you talked about Yu-Gi-Oh, it had to do something with Spirits.
Either of the three:
Blue Eyes Ultimate,
Dragon Master Knight,
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning.
I have all three, and Envoy of the end. >.<
Edit: Also, I have every Shonen Jump Issued card from July '04 up to December '09. :V
my fav card is thousands dragon ALL TIME FAV!!!!! FTW
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:09 PM)Raichi Wrote: my fav card is thousands dragon ALL TIME FAV!!!!! FTW

umm... you just said BEWD was you favourite...

(Dec. 19, 2010  4:25 AM)Raichi Wrote: my fav card is blue eyes white dragon a AWESOME ULTIMATE CLASSIC CARD!!!
Raichi, that is pretty much spam.
My favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! card is Gateway of the Six.

Six Samurais FTW!
(Dec. 19, 2010  4:34 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:11 AM)Pyro Wrote: Hmm I really treasured Yamata Dragon, when I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh.

Haha Pyro, ive just noticed that whenever you talked about Yu-Gi-Oh, it had to do something with Spirits.

Haha , yeah!
I have everyone ... I think.
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:43 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  4:34 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

Haha , yeah!
I have everyone ... I think.

There were new Spirit Monsters released in the last few packs.
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:31 PM)Wraith Wrote: My strategy revolves around this card I used to have, I forgot the name. When the enemy attacked, it instantly destroyed the monster, even if it was really powerful.

There are TONS of cards that do that. Off the top of my head, I can think of Mirror Force, Sakuretsu Armor...
Hm, I think my fave has to be Gandora The Dragon of Destruction. I'm trying to fit it in my Gravekeeper's Deck somewhere.....
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:05 AM)fragbait Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  9:31 PM)Wraith Wrote: My strategy revolves around this card I used to have, I forgot the name. When the enemy attacked, it instantly destroyed the monster, even if it was really powerful.

There are TONS of cards that do that. Off the top of my head, I can think of Mirror Force, Sakuretsu Armor...

Perhaps he means this?
For what it's worth, I think he was referring to Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare.

Anyways, loving my Infernity build. I'm still misplaying like mad, but my god... the synchros...

And I'd been playing my trapless Scraps so long, I'd forgotten how good backrow protection is.
Heh It could be Yubel, his description was so vague it could be almost anything. But why would you want a deck with no Traps? I don't really pay attention to the Scraps so you'll have to explain.
heres a pic of my fav caard

Machina Fortress. I've always liked Machines, and Fortress can come back from the dead on it's own!