Whats your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! card?

Blackwing Gale,
Stardust Dragon (Sadly I don't have it. T_T),
Red Dragon Archfiend,
Blackwing Dragon (Another I don't have. T_T)
and *Drum roll* SLIFER THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER.
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:31 PM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote: Blackwing Gale,
Red Dragon Archfiend,

I have a Blackwing Dragon Re-print AND YOU CANT HAVE IT!
Time to do my happy dance!: <('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')>
Also another Card I like is Marshmallon with MarshMallon Glasses, You Can't attack me derectily and with Trap/Spell Cards. I defeat all the noobs with that combo XD
(Oct. 23, 2010  11:22 PM)Dung Wrote:
Red Dragon Archfiend,

Also another Card I like is Marshmallon with MarshMallon Glasses, You Can't attack me derectily and with Trap/Spell Cards. I defeat all the noobs with that combo XD

GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! NOW!!! *Calms down* Polite me: 'Please could I obtain that?' *Puppy eyes.*
Celestia.
I just love it when people facepalm because I summoned it.

Plus destroying 2 cards, and having a potentional wulf,plaugespreader,Necro and eventually when it's released, glow up bulb sent to the graveyard is never a bad thing.
My favorite card would have to be Morphtronic Celfon. I love my morphtronic deck!
(Oct. 24, 2010  10:49 AM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  11:22 PM)Dung Wrote:
Red Dragon Archfiend,

GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! NOW!!! *Calms down* Polite me: 'Please could I obtain that?' *Puppy eyes.*

Mhm, Ill give you it, for $2
Yamata Dragon Tongue_out
I love my Spirit cards.
Mine is Black Rose Dragon since my deck is based off it. =)
I now consider my Phoenix Gearfried to be my signature card :3

i change favourites alot
My favorite card is Slifer the Sky Dragon. If you could use Slifer in battle you would always win because they say the XXXX on his attack and defence means infinity.
Hah no, no it doesn't.
Slifer the Sky Dragon isn't even legal. Tired

My favourite card would be Komouri Dragon. Don't ask me why, I just like it.
(Dec. 06, 2010  12:19 AM)Serious Wrote: My favorite card is Slifer the Sky Dragon. If you could use Slifer in battle you would always win because they say the XXXX on his attack and defence means infinity.

Lol you obviously are a new Duelist. This is the effect of Slifer. Click the English Anime box. But my favorite card is Crystal Abundance. Need I say why?
Oh, then Dark Eradicator Warlock.
Colossal fighter, once he gets on the field he won't leave.
What if he is Removed from play, hmm?
(Dec. 06, 2010  2:02 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: What if he is Removed from play, hmm?

This is the one loophole in the universe I don't like.(so far)
What if I Crystal Abundance it?
im pretty sure destroyed by card effects work too
Am I allowed to say Happy Lover?

In all seriousness I'd have to say I do love Dark Magician Knight and of course Knight's Title. I used to play him in my deck but it's not worth the dead draws just to pretty much destroy one card on the field.
Yeah they do, I was just sayin what would he do if I Crystal Abundance'd it haha. That is my ace in the hole card. My favorite play with it is probably when I do it, get out 3 Pegasus and a Mammoth, get the CB's that I'm missing in my S+T zone, then summon Rainbow Dragon if I can.
(Dec. 06, 2010  2:17 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Yeah they do, I was just sayin what would he do if I Crystal Abundance'd it haha. That is my ace in the hole card. My favorite play with it is probably when I do it, get out 3 Pegasus and a Mammoth, get the CB's that I'm missing in my S+T zone, then summon Rainbow Dragon if I can.

and that works even better because stardust cant negate since Crystal Abundance sends cards to the grave instead of destroying them
Um, that's the same thing dude. But usually when they negate it I either have ANOTHER one so I can then activate my play, or they are wide open then for a bombardment, but this is off topic now.
(Dec. 06, 2010  2:42 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Um, that's the same thing dude. But usually when they negate it I either have ANOTHER one so I can then activate my play, or they are wide open then for a bombardment, but this is off topic now.

actually, sending cards to the graveyard isnt the same as destroying them. it has to say specifically on the card that it destroys for stardust to negate
No I was at a tournament and Konami ruled them the same